Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Slaves are made for Hurting - part 3

What's big, round and jiggles just the right amount? Kiki's sweet, phat, ass! Alebeard likes to linger when it comes to a jiggly ass and he takes his sweet time, and putting some serious hurt on this exquisite piece of fuck meat. Enjoy Kiki's screams and extreme reactions only to find her smiling for you when its all said and done. Yes, she IS definitely coming back to play.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7433kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Slaves are made for Hurting - part 3

Barbi doll reagan lush naked bound and struggling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Beautiful blonde Reagan Lush is bound super tightly with painful thin leather cords. Her elbows and wrists are crushed together and the thin leather cuts into her flesh. Her big tits are accentuated from the tight arm bondage. The gorgeous girl has her knees and ankles bound parallel style and worst of all the poor thing's pussy is split in two with a leather cord and every move the helpless girl makes causes the leather to bury deeper and deeper into her pussy and ass. Another thin leather cord is wrapped around her two big toes and it has been tightly cinched. The bound beauty struggles furiously - her perfect flexible lithe body bends and twists and turns and it is clear that Reagan is suffering in the bondage. I enter the room and stand above her bound body. The poor thing's eyes widen in fear as I dangle a leather head harness in front of her eyes. I place the harness on her head shoving the ballgag in between her lips and anchoring it on by buckling each strap nice and t.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3384kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

Download Barbi doll reagan lush naked bound and struggling

Heavy Leather Discipline - Christy Bared for the Belt and Bonus Paddle Swats

Cast: Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Long solid belt whipping on her pretty bare bottom. Christy Cutie knows that the belt always does her some good and keeps her in line! Bonus Frat Paddling.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 423.5 MB

Download Heavy Leather Discipline - Christy Bared for the Belt and Bonus Paddle Swats

Chrissy Lures Chichi Into A Trap!

Chichi met Chrissy at a club and they quickly hit it off and became great friends... or so Chichi thought! Chrissy brings her back to her place at the end of the night. It didn't take much convincing after Chichi had a few drinks. She offers to help her out of her dress which looks uncomfortable to sleep in. While Chrissy distracts Chichi by trying to remove her dress her partner sneaks up behind and clamps his hand tightly over her mouth before she can scream. He pins Chichi's arms behind her back and Chrissy starts tying up her ankles and wrists. Her partner says they need something to put in her mouth to keep her quiet and Chrissy says she has just the thing! She stands and pulls down her panties from under her skirt and stuffs them in Chichi's mouth then grabs a cloth from nearby and cleave gags her tightly with it! Chichi is visibly scared and confused but it's not long before she figures out what is going on as Chrissy excitedly tells her partner how much money they are going to.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 652.1 MB

Download Chrissy Lures Chichi Into A Trap!

Ashley Wolf - Public Bondage

Gorgeous Ashley Wolf lets Shiny tie her all up for some outdoor exploring. Wearing a spandex catsuit, Shiny ties her all up tight with her arms behind her. When it's decided that she can't escape, her mouth is stuffed with a large sponge ball and then her face is wrapped with tape. Next a long sweatshirt is zipped up over Ashley's torso and her face is covered with a satin mask. Her hood is pulled up and then Shiny follows her around the neighborhood as she walks around, fully bound underneath her clothes. She giggles and flashes us her crotchrope as she struts around the park with traffic going by like usual...

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6151kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 834.7 MB

Download Ashley Wolf - Public Bondage

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Cristi Ann

Cristi Ann may be a little too cute and sweet for the sexual she's going to receive at the hands of Master Bruno in a dirty back alley under the highway. It's one thing to be ravaged in the privacy of one's own home, but it's quite another to have it done publicly outdoors in front of anyone passing by. At 23, Cristi says she has never had rough sex before, but she's lost in a strange town with no car and even less options, so she has to do whatever it takes to get home. Spanking, slapping, being spit on, and ordered to give a deepthroat blowjob that makes her choke are just the warm up domination for the main event of BDSM humiliation, and her transformation into becoming Master Bruno's sex slave. She offers Bruno her ample tits and he viciously slaps and gropes them. Next, he fingerfucks her hard and gives her several orgasms. She loves it, so he ties her hands, duct tapes her mouth and throws her on top of a garbage can and brutally pounds her fuckholes from behind. He finishes up.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cristi Ann

Ziptied By The Robber!

Cast: Kendra Lynn

This was a custom video commission. Kendra is getting ready to go out for the evening when the doorbell rings. She answers the door to a man telling her his car broke down a block away and asking to use her phone. She hesitates for a second, but then says ok. As soon as her back is turned, he grabs her and puts his hand over her mouth. He shoves her down on the couch and tells her to strip down to her panties. He tells her he is only there to rob her, and she won't be harmed as long as she complies. He zipties her hands behind her and takes her to the upstairs bedroom to keep her out of the way while he goes through her things. Once in the room, he also zipties her knees and ankles, and then shoves a big sponge ball in her mouth and tapes it in. "I'll be back to check on you after I finish taking the valuables." She tries to roll around, but the zipties are so tight that they hurt when she moves anywhere. She tries to call out, but the tapegag keeps her surprisingly quiet.. All she.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Ziptied By The Robber!

A Long Night for Jackie

This is a fantasy update featuring paid actors and actresses...Being all-American, bible belt boys, In thier spare time, John Paul and Ogre enjoy finding young prostitutes...So many new ones to choose from everyday, especially since the economic downturn as of late...even so, sometimes they have to offer these women a good amount of money to go along with thier plan...but for the financially desperate and the hopelessly kinky, it's not that bad at all...all they have to do is agree to let the fellas have thier way for 12 hours and she will be brought back to the same street corner they found her on...richer and wiser...In this case, John Paul finds an eager Jackie Daniels, ready to please thier power fantasies for cash...he brings her into thier shadey, hollywood basement...a little place they keep on the side for such nights...Jackie is allready tied and doesnt look to be that unhappy in John Paul's hands...but he has to go...and Ogre comes over...so he leaves her there with her feet.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 264.0 MB

Download A Long Night for Jackie

Anahí - armbinder struggle

Let's not forget I have another cute Chastity Babe in my studio at least 2 days a week! My studio assistant Anahí is required to wear her ultra-tight red My-Steel whenever she comes and works for me in the studio. She doesn't mind at all. In fact, she locks herself into it, it is the first thing she does when she arrives. But just cleaning and painting is not all she can do. She is a lovely model too!

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Anahí - armbinder struggle

Sophia Smith - chastity prison

Yes! Sophia Smith is back and she is a real babe! Such a perfect body! All she needs is a chastity belt and she immediately is a certified Chastity Babe, no doubt about it. I should get her belted way more often, I can't believe she was on this site just once before!!
Sophia is very kinky and has been known to wear handcuffs and a collar in her self produced videos. She loves stockings and gags as well! She was just the perfect girl to lock into a tight FancySteel for the Chastity Prison fantasy that still seems to be a very popular request:
Inmate Sophia Smith is booked into a jail cell, she is assigned a cell number and prisoner number. Still in handcuffs, Sophia is a bit confused about why she has been arrested. The next thing she knows is waking up inside the cell, in an orange jumpsuit. She is no longer handcuffed, but she still doesn't understand what she is doing in prison. There is no one around to ask or complain to.
When she tries to get up, she feels something under her .

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps

File size: 531.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith - chastity prison

Frog tied & struggling in her lingerie

No story line for this one ... just a beautiful girl frogtied and struggling in her gorgeous lingerie, thigh high stockings and stiletto high heels. The lovely Caroline Pierce wiggles, rolls and moans through her tape gag on the floor for your pleasure showing off her bound body.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps

File size: 210.3 MB

Download Frog tied & struggling in her lingerie

Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

It was clear Ruthie wasn't happy with the awkward position she was bound in. So if she was going to complain, I would give her a reason to do so. A single rope is all it takes to go from awkward to very uncomfortable in a matter of seconds. Tight crotch ropes tend to have that effect. At least I'm kind enough to dangle the magic wand in just the right spot. Now it's a matter of choice. Succum to the vibrating pleasure and let her legs go weak or hold herself up to keep pressure off the crotchrope. I'm sure Ruthie will figure it out.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 205.0 MB

Download Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

Punishment Crew part 1

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie .

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Punishment Crew part 1

Akira Shell - Armbinder Escape Challenge

I kinda pull a fast one with Akira Shell.. I tell her this will be and escape challenge for her.. But then I pull out the tiny leather armbinder and straps.. and before I know it, I've made an inescapeable little predicament for her. She gives it her best struggle, but she realizes by my grin after the first few minutes that I tricked her.. She laughs and continues to struggle. She loves being in tight bondage, so she's not too upset with me..

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6187kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 819.8 MB

Download Akira Shell - Armbinder Escape Challenge

Carissa knocked on the wrong door for help

Someone is knocking at Jim Hunter's door. He opens it to a super sexy blonde. The gorgeous busty bombshell is in trouble because the engine of her car stopped while she was on the way to a very important party. She is exhausted and sits on the couch trying to explain to Jim the problem of her car. Jim is very kind and says he will do his best to help get her car running. He goes out to the garage for some tools as I am coming home. Do you know who that is Jim? That's Carissa Montgomery - the daughter of the most rich and important businessman in the city. We decide to take advantage of this situation and *nap the rich man's daughter. I welcome Carissa and offer her a drink. Of course I put a drug in the drink and after a while the groggy Carissa falls asleep. The poor girl wakes up in the bedroom still fully dressed, but horribly hogtied on the bed with miles of ropes from her painfully joined elbows to her ankles completely fused to her wrists. She asks what is happening .

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 694.8 MB

Download Carissa knocked on the wrong door for help

Jasmine Caro

He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat. Deep down her throat. Fucking her throat, actually. It gets sloppy, spit pouring out of her mouth. It only helps him get his dick in deeper. He intensifies the vibration, distracting Jasmine from gagging. He smacks her face hard when she tries to take a break for air.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition

Voluptuous German Amazon Nova Pink is thrilled about going to the Wrestling Woman World Championship in Florida. Nova is the best European wrestler and a lot of people are betting large sums of money for her victory. It is her first trip to the United States and she's been invited to a welcome party by the local German community. Nova is wearing a black evening dress and her flat black strappy sandals tightly laced all over her legs. She's getting ready in the bedroom and looks at herself in the mirror very proud and excited. While she is admiring herself in the mirror a masked man enters the room and overpowers and presses a rag over her face. Nova kicks and fights him, but he is much too strong and soon her world goes black and she is out on the floor. Nova awakens totally naked and horribly tied to a chair in an abandoned building. She is strong and muscular so her captors used many yards of rope to keep her completely immobilized massively bound arms and legs and her body .

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 758.6 MB

Download Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition

Arienh caged and displayed

Meanwhile, Arienh's Chastity Deal continues and she is being trained as a submissive lifestyle chastity pet. She really wanted this, and now it is her reality! Living as a full time slave, in chastity gear, collared and ready to serve, Arienh has never been happier. She doesn't have to think, she just does as she is told, which makes her feel very very relaxed. Her body may not be free, but her mind certainly is!
Arienh's plug regime has been upgraded too, a butt plug has been added, so she is now training her ability to stay double plugged for as long as possible. I decided to put her in the living room, in her cage, on the table. Arienh makes a great display piece don't you think? Her wrists and ankles are connected to the sides of the cage, so she can not really lie down. I also connected her permanent septum piercing to the cage. This makes her stay in one position, on her knees, ready for inspection. She can not get comfortable at all, but that is the point.
She is just an obje.

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

Download Arienh caged and displayed