Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

19 year old Celeste strapped down

This new girl is so cute and curious! We certainly used a lot of leather on her, but it looked so good we couldn't stop adding more gear! Celeste was a bit nervous at first, but when she found out her bondage was inescapable, she relaxed a bit more. Maybe she felt safe in her bondage? Or comfortable? We don't know, but she was transformed into a slave girl for sure! There is no change of escape from this box tie armbinder, and she is frogtied so she can't run away. A perfect new young pet!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 377.3 MB

Download 19 year old Celeste strapped down

Jogger caught in the woods & used for bait

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Beautiful Carmen Valentina is jogging down the street in a sexy two piece athletic outfit. She spots a trail in the woods and decides to take a nature run through the trees. Carmen is enjoying the natural setting of the woods as she jogs around a bend or two when suddenly I pop out and am standing right in front of her. Carmen is startled and jumps back. I explain to the pretty young thing that I am a zoologist and I am looking for bears so I can study them in their natural habitat. I know they are out here somewhere, but I just can't seem to find any. Carmen tries to edge around me to continue her jog so she casually tells me she'll let me know if she sees any bears. I get a brainstorm! I've been doing this all wrong. Instead of trying to find the bears, I will have them find me. I draw my weapon and inform Carmen that she must help me with the study. Carmen steps back with her hands up and I grab her arm and push her up against a tree. I cleave gag her and strip off her .

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3389kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Jogger caught in the woods & used for bait

Duct Taped During Home Invasion

Khristall is coming home from work late one night when she discovers that she's being robbed. The thief (Chrissy) forces her to strip off her blouse, skirt and heels. Khristall stands there scared and embarrassed in just her pantyhose and thong. Chrissy then proceeds to duct tape her mouth, ankles and wrists. While Chrissy continues to search for valuables, Khristall struggles desperately to escape, eventually managing to get her hands and mouth free and grab her phone out of her purse. However before she can call for help thief Chrissy catches her! She takes her phone then duct tapes her hands behind her back again, this time extra tight! Then she strips Khristall completely naked, stuffs her panties in her mouth and cleave gags her with her pantyhose. After taping her ankles Khristall is left to writhe naked and helpless on the ground while Chrissy finishes cleaning her out. At the end Chrissy stops by one to take a selfie with Khristall then leaves her struggling helplessly bound a.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Duct Taped During Home Invasion

Tied Down Tickle Torture

Chrissy is tied down spread eagle on the bed with rope. She is completely vulnerable and waiting to find out what is in store for her. He takes out a vibrator and she smiles thinking she knows whats coming next. however she isn't getting off that easy today! He was only teasing her and tells her he has something else in mind. She tells him he can do anything he wants to her while he has her all tied up. She was not expecting what he was planning! He starts tickling her all over, quickly discovering all of her most ticklish spots and driving her crazy! She desperately pleads for him to stop, saying how much she hates being tickled and she can't take anymore, but he is relentless and just keeps tickling her as she struggles and laughs uncontrollably! No matter how much she squirms, squeals and begs for mercy he shows no signs of stopping until he is done having fun with her! There is nothing she can do to escape the tickle torture in her helplessly bound predicament!.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 452.1 MB

Download Tied Down Tickle Torture

Becca Diamond

Guess whose back? Our favorite sexy Latina Milf Becca Diamond. She is a staple here at Fetish Network and we doing everything we can to lure her back in the dungeon. She's definitely one sex slave fun to dominate and challenge with new goodies. She's introduced to our sybian fucking machine, a massive surprise for someone new to it. This time around, we have an interesting bondage device: a long piece of bamboo. It ends up pairing beautifully with rope. Becca is kept on the sybian with rope around her waist and legs. The bamboo is tied to her arms, keeping them up and spread, ties around her muscles and wrists. Our shiny Diamond is also treated with our first black Master and his big black cock. Becca struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. She does squirt. Her Master pushes her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He opens her mouth and makes her gag on his dick, making her give him a deepthroat blowjo.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Becca Diamond

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS

Ashley Adams

Left behind at a house party in a bad neighborhood, lovely young Ashley Adams is scared for her life. Good thing she finds Bruno lurking in an alley, or is it? Ash tells Master Bruno how scared and desperate she is, but does it work? Well, it depends on which end of the cock she finds herself. Bruno asserts his dominance by spitting in her face and roughly groping her tits and pussy. He puts the frightened teen into a half nelson and pushes her into the alley where he rips her shorts and t-shirt off and fingerfucks her pussy with one hand while also corkscrewing some fingers into her asshole with the other. Naked and humiliated, Ashley has no choice but to let Bruno continue transforming her into a whimpering sex slave. Ashley has magnificent, large, natural tits and Bruno delights in slapping those big funbags raw. Next, he feeds her his big dick and she dutifully deepthroats it until he shoots his cum all over her face and tits.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ashley Adams

Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Cast: Sonia Harcourt

You always wonder if dating apps are "safe".. For Sonia on this particular day, it definitely was not.. Lonely and not wanting to meet guys in the bar scene, she had decided to try a dating app to see who's out there. She remembered swiping through an endless sea of shirtless guys posing in their bathroom mirrors, and came across a guy that looked different and interesting.. She decided to swipe right and start a conversation. After going back and forth texting for a couple of days, they had decided to meet up for a night out. The date had gone well. Sonia had showed up a little early and wore a flattering green satin blouse that complimented her light strawberry hair and pale complexion. They had dinner and a good conversation. She had probably opened up a little too much for a first date, but she had felt comfortable doing so. Whether it was the comfort she felt, the wine, or her loneliness, she couldn't tell.. But she accepted his invitation to come back to his place to "watch a m.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6233kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise

When I tried the new Access Denied belt on Ashley Bulgari, we planned to go outside with it to do movement tests. Always very important with new belts, girls need to be able to walk in them without any problems.
But of course, this is Holland, and it was raining (a lot). So I had no choice, Ashley had to go on the treadmill for the tests. Maybe that is a good thing, because now I could tell her to be naked for the exercise, and also. for some reason I always add the electro stim when I use the treadmill. Maybe it is just me, but it is extra fun to see a girl trying to focus on walking and being shocked at the same time.
Well, not really shocked, the electro pads give off an electronic stimulation impulse to the abdominal muscles. This pulse will get stronger and stronger, and Ashley's abs had to work really hard while she also had to focus on walking. Ashley was a great sport, she allowed all of this to happen to her, she is a very sweet and fun girl to work with!
Walking in the Ac.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise

A night in Latowski - belting

Many members have asked if I will do more updates with the Latowski female belt. I borrowed it from the Latowski company years ago, and did a number of tests with the beautiful body shell prototype. Remember for example the time when Dominika locked Jenni C in the Latowski? Or the fitting of the belt and bra by Natalia Forrest? Awesome material, and favorite updates of many members.
The answer is clear: I only borrowed this unique prototype for a very short time in 2013. I sent it back to Latowski years ago. But there is one thing I did not show you yet: I did a little Chastity Deal to test the belt overnight. It is a very rigid clam shell belt, non adjustable, non resizable, made for a specific person. So finding the perfect model in such short time (before I had to return it) was going to be impossible. But the beautiful Tess Lyndon was a very good match for the belt, her body was almost perfect for it!
I really had to persuade her to sign the Deal. There wasn't much time, and Tes.

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download A night in Latowski - belting

Ole domme double teamed by jasmine mendez and raquel roper

I run a tight ship in my lucrative female domination service and business is booming. I've had to hire two young female dominatrix to keep up with the growing femdom business and these two young girls are simply not following my rules and regulations. Amazon Latina Goddess Jasmine Mendez and petite beauty Raquel Roper both came highly recommended, but I am very dissatisfied with their attitudes and their performance. I call them to my home to speak to the young women about adhering to my protocol and following my rules when suddenly Jasmine stands towering over me wrapping her hand around my throat in a tight choke hold. I gasp for air and then Raquel pushes me down to the ground. I demand that they respect me, but the two of them are a powerful XXXX. Jasmine pins my arms behind my back holding me while Raquel unzips my dress and gropes my tits pinching my nipples hard. The two mean girls are ferocious and they're double teaming me. Jasmine begins tying me with the rope set ou.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps

File size: 225.5 MB

Download Ole domme double teamed by jasmine mendez and raquel roper

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Stretched & Sweaty Interrogation

Chrissy is your prisoner in an abandoned warehouse. Her body is glistening with sweat and she is breathing heavily. Her wrists are bound and her arms stretched high overhead and secured to the wooden post. Her legs are also tied spread and she is naked except for a black g-string. She struggles for a couple minutes then you enter the room. She looks into the camera (POV) and asks you where she is. After hearing your response she says "Your personal torture chamber...why am I being held in your torture chamber?" After another pause she responds "No, I'm not going to tell you anything! Go ahead, you can torture me but I won't talk!" Then her body recoils as you electrocute her. After a few seconds she slumps and continues breathing heavily. She insists again that she won't talk and even challenges you saying "You call this torture you pussy? I can withstand any torture you can dish out!" She is electrocuted again. She gasps for air and her body slumps. The camera slowly pans up and down.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

Download Stretched & Sweaty Interrogation

Nyxon - Tied Together in Swimsuits

Nyxon and Terra are on just about to walk out the door to go to the beach when a man knocks on their door. He says he's from the home alarm company and wants to give them a better demonstration of how to make sure their home is secure. The girls are in a rush and just want to leave, but Nyxon decides to give into politeness and social contract and invites him in for a quick demonstration..

The 2 poor girls are progressively hogtied back to back in their sexy swimsuits, with elbows bound tightly behind them, and then their bare feet are pulled together and tied sole to sole. To add to their struggling predicament he connects the girls' crotchropes between them...

Duration: 16:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 360.9 MB

Download Nyxon - Tied Together in Swimsuits

Struggling In Spandex

Cast: Gypsy Bae

Gorgeous Gypsy Bae Makes her ShinyBound debut in silky shiny spandex and a very tight frogtie. She is already showing off that gorgeous smile as I pull the crotchrope tight around her waist. I tie her wrists, weld her elbows together, and tie an upper body harness.. And she doesn't bat an eye. This girl really loves the feel of strict rope around her. She kneels down and I frogtie her sexy legs. Finally, I raise the ballgag to her mouth and she happily opens up to accept it. I love a girl with braces.. So sexy. Now bound and gagged, I leave her to struggle and roll around. She is one of my new favorites, and I'll bet she will be yours too!

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6065kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Struggling In Spandex

The Rope Wager

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

Chrissy Marie and Master Matt are practicing some rope bondage in this playful behind the scenes style video. They casually chat with each other as Matt starts off tying her up in her lounge clothes and slip on shoes. However Chrissy isn't too impressed with the first tie where she is simply tied to the bed.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 951.7 MB

Download The Rope Wager

Joseline Kelly

Guys do make passes at girls who wear glasses and cute, tiny, extreme teen sex slut Joseline Kelly totally proves that. She may look smart, but she didn't get to the parking lot in time to get her car before it's locked for the night by Bruno. Joseline begs for her car, but Bruno tells her that her keys are locked in the valet's office. She tells him she will do whatever it takes to get those keys, so Bruno decides to cut a deal. Well, a rough sex deal, but still, a deal nonetheless. He strips Joseline naked, ties her hands with rope and shoves his cock into her mouth. She chokes as she attempts to give him the deepthroat blowjob he demands. Next, he turns her around and hammers her pussy hard while she rolls around on the ground in agony straining to take his giant cock. Her pained look tells the whole story, she just can't take it. Humiliating public sex looks good on Joseline, but not as good as the load he pops into her mouth and makes her swallow.

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Joseline Kelly

Strapped Up Tight

Cast: Tiara

Sexy Tiara gets more than she bargained for when she let her new boyfriend pull out his box of tricks on the first date.. Heavy leather body harness and straps, a tight lace-up armbinder, a leather panel gag.. She is in big trouble.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5947kbps
Audio: 315kbps

Download Strapped Up Tight

A Study in Blue

Vivienne wanted to pose for some photos wearing her blue denim knee high boots and her blue denim jacket. Of course her photographer wanted her to pose wearing them as well, just in a bit more helpless state. They compromised and she was able to get her photo taken wearing her cute outfit but she had to suffer a bit in payment. The photographer thought this was a good deal! Vivienne wasn't so sure...

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 197.4 MB

Download A Study in Blue