Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany in armbinder struggle

Last time we bound this duo in arm bags, and it turned out they were able to help each other to escape. This time we try armbinders, it is much tougher on the elbows and shoulders, so maybe this time they won't escape. It also brings out a nice posture for these glamour models. The resulting struggle is just a mess of leather, great bodies, heels and nice boobs waving around on your screen. But are they really trying to get out? Maybe they are enjoying themselves too much in leather bondage. Both models are moving from glamour to fetish more and more, they must like it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.1 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany in armbinder struggle

Vina - apartment

Here is some footage from Vina's second day, she spent most of her time in the apartment reading and chatting on her tablet. It looked like she felt completely at home, she was moving around in her My-Steel belt quite comfortably, the big plug still inside her.
I decided to go in and ask her some more questions. She is just so cute and small! Even her collar looks big on her! In an ideal world, I would definitely keep her in this belt for years. I think everyone would love to own a little Vina. But sadly it isn't really legal to own people anymore in most countries.
Vina was really cheerful, she has a very open mind. She does not actually mind being locked in a chastity belt with a plug for 7 days. She enjoys every minute of it. These hip style belts are always causing problems on the hip bones, which is why I prefer to use waist style belts for longer Chastity Deals, but even if it was a little uncomfortable on her hips, Vina did not complain. She can take just about anything, and .

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 325.6 MB

Download Vina - apartment

Two Toe Tied Damsels

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy and Dixie were out for a jog when they were captured by a stranger who tied them up and cleave gagged them! Now they find themselves struggling helplessly hogtied on his floor, frantically gag talking to each other about how they are going to find a way to escape before he comes back. He took their shoes leaving them in their white ankle socks and they have no idea what else he plans to do to them and they really don't want to find out! Too bad for the girls they are not able to get free from the tight ropes before he comes back. He proceeds to play with their cute socked feet, alternately rubbing and tickling them as they squirm and mmmppph in protest. Then he pulls up their tops to grope their boobs, but it's not long before he's back to their feet! They are starting to realize this guy has an obsession with their feet! He slowly removes Chrissy's socks to reveal her bare feet and they definitely don't expect what's coming next! He uses a thin piece of rope to tie her big to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 591.9 MB

Download Two Toe Tied Damsels

Stripped, Stretched & Interrogated Pt 2

Chrissy is seen dangling from her bound wrists with her face slumped forward and her ribs and abs showing. The villain punches her in the stomach to wake her up. Chrissy wheezes a little, then stares at villain with anger. The villain grabs her by the throat "Chrissy Croft. You stole my emeralds. Where are they?" Chrissy grits her teeth "what the fuck are you talking about?" Not satisfied with her response he punches her in the stomach, and then backslaps her across the face, making her half spin so we can see her thonged ass, causing Chrissy to grunt with each blow. Villain then grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back while fondling Chrissy with his other hand all over from her boobs down to her crotch, then half spins her around we can now see her ass as he continues to grope her. Villain then pulls out a and runs it down the side of her face, in between her breasts, past her concave navel, and down to her crotch which causes Chrissy to open her mouth in fear. He then grabs th.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download Stripped, Stretched & Interrogated Pt 2

Living Doll Inverted

Cast: Luna Dawn

Luna Dawn gets herself in over her head today.. First encased in a full silky zentai suit and tightly corseted, then muzzled over the top of her hood. Now the claustrophobia sets in.. She calms herself and just when she's getting used to the situation, we suspend her by her ankles from the ceiling. Her hands are bound behind her and a belt is pulled tight around her chest to keep those arms sucked in and helpless. Then.. I handcuff a 25 pound barbell to her muzzle gag.. Theres no bending at the waist or basic movement now.. Nothing but twisting in the breeze.. Totally helpless and encased in skin tight spandex!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 373.1 MB

Download Living Doll Inverted

Bound In Spandex

Cast: Raven Eve

Gorgeous Raven Eve wearing a silky grey spandex catsuit gets tied up tight in red nylon rope. First crotch roped and "butt lifted", then boxtied, then frogtied, then spread wide on the bed. She struggles for a bit, drooling all down the front of herself, then I come in and attach her head harness to her support rope with a padlock.. Now she definitely isn't going anywhere!

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6141kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 952.9 MB

Download Bound In Spandex

Make It Tight

Cast: Ashley Lane

Happy Birthday to me! Gorgeous bondage legend Ashley Lane submits to an extremely tight rope harness boxtie and frogtie combo, complete with strict crotchrope! She struggles beautifully in her satin lingerie and fishnets as the camera grabs every angle! I tease her a bit with a vibrator, and then I don't even let her cum.. Well.. It is MY birthday..

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6010kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Make It Tight

Fucked Rough & Deep in Rope Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sheena Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny BDSM sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. She loves rough anal sex and her new Daddy Sir knows how to use it: relentlessly. How does he do it? With what? Do you have to ask? She must endure rope bondage, waterboarding, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat bj, deep asshole and twat penetration, sex toys: dick on a stick and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked asshole and face covered in cum.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucked Rough & Deep in Rope Bondage

Blackmail Backfire

Kyra gets all dressed up and heads over to her boyfriends house. He promised her that since his wife is out of town for the weekend that he would take her out clubbing tonite. When Kyra arrives, she sees that he is still sitting on the couch, not ready, and playing video games. She asks if he is ready to take her out, and he tells her that he just wants to stay in tonite and play his games. Kyra is furious. She has waited all week long to see him and even bought a new shiny outfit to wear.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5988kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blackmail Backfire

Cherry English unplugged

Cherry English is so cute! She has a voice that matches her height :) She used that voice to keep asking 'are you going to let me out now?' in her posh British accent. Every time she asked me that I wanted to keep her in the double plugged belt longer. Maybe it is the curse of cuteness. People just want to keep you around.
It had been a few hours and Cherry was still getting used to the plugs. It was a new feeling for her, being stuffed with two rather big plugs. She felt very full, she said. I think she couldn't wait to get the belt off, to play with herself. I could see it was making her very excited, especially when she moved around a little. But to keep her occupied a bit longer in this Casting, I did not let her out (yet), I gave her a task.
The task was to screw a D-ring into the wall behind her using a drill. Cherry wondered what it was for, while she managed to firmly mount the anchor point to the wall. When I brought out a chain and two padlocks, she knew she wasn't going a.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14284kbps

File size: 733.1 MB

Download Cherry English unplugged

Aubrey - gorgeous new girl

Believe it or not, we found Aubrey working in a local shop! She's gorgeous! We asked her if she would be interested in a photo shoot. It's always a bit hard to bring up the bondage subject, but once Aubrey was in our studio, she was quite happy about getting collared and tied. She is a natural sub! Where do we find these girls! Well, in a local shop. start checking the stores in your area now!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 370.2 MB

Download Aubrey - gorgeous new girl

Visibility testing with Davon Kim

Here at CB HQ, we only have 1 mission: getting all women and girls in the world locked in chastity belts. You can never set your goals high enough! We have had unexpected support from several organisations, from religious communities to welfare workers fighting for women's sexual protection and safety in developing countries.
But to achieve our goal, the most important thing is that we can convince the women and girls themselves. Some like to feel protected but are afraid of limited mobility, some would consider giving the key to their sexuality to their partner, but they are worried about being discovered in the street.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

Download Visibility testing with Davon Kim

PI In Distress

Chrissy Marie is a private Investigator trying to find information on money laundering by the mob. She's very experienced and very confident. Khristall is an accountant at one of the mob's organizations. She is dorky and looks harmless, but is actually quite ruthless. She is obsessed with Chrissy, but is also anxious to advance in the mob in any way possible. The scene opens with Chrissy in her office on the phone explaining to a colleague that she found out where the mob hid its files about the money laundering. She says that she plans to break in and steal them late that night. The only person there that late is the dorky accountant, who Chrissy says she'll easily be able to take care of if necessary.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

Download PI In Distress

Trussed Up Peril In Pajamas

Chrissy was taken from bed late at night while wearing her blue plaid pajamas! Her captor has now tied her up and gagged her to make a ransom video to send to her daddy. She is tightly bound in an upright kneeling hogtie and her elbows are also tied together with the strict white ropes. She is gagged with a huge red ball gag, strapped in under her hair and very deep and tight so that she can barely make a sound! Her captor talks to her daddy as he torments Chrissy, who is trying her best to stay still for fear of falling over or angering her captor further, but she can't help but helplessly mmmpphhh and whimper in her distressed state. He starts out by demanding his price, and as the scene progresses, he goes from taunting her daddy, to threatening to have his way with Chrissy if the ransom is not paid. Once he starts making these threats, he gradually becomes more and more explicit about what he is going to do to her, and Chrissy expresses even more fear and desperation in response. .

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 466.9 MB

Download Trussed Up Peril In Pajamas

Nikki Bell, Isa Mendez

Our BDSM dungeon is booked for a long time. Months! Some of the hottest lesbian Mistresses bring their sex slaves over for some lezdom fun, like the sexy yet mean Isa Mendez. Her sub slut training has paid well for her Mistress career, especially her rope bondage scenes. She brought us all a treat when she left Nikki Bell, the sweet young hottie, bound and tied up on the floor. Mistress Isa walks in after leaving her sex slave unattended for awhile. Isa comes off sweet, yet slaps Nikki's pretty face to prove she does have a dark side, dropping loads of spit into Nikki's mouth and face. She introduces Isa to her long and fat strapon dildo, making Nikki worship it between cock slaps. Nikki is a good girl and treats Isa's massive rubber dick the way she instructs. Nikki takes it deep down her throat, practically skull fucked versus giving a blowjob. Isa loves watching her strapon disappear in Nikki's mouth. We all want to see it open her pussy up. Isa takes care of it. She gets Nikki on .

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7972kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Nikki Bell, Isa Mendez

Captured Catburglar

Chrissy is a catburglar dressed in a tight catsuit, knee high leather boots and long black gloves. She is sneaking her way in to steal bank account data from several wealthy businessmen. During her data extraction she is compromised and captured by an awaiting guard. Chrissy is taken to a cell where she is heavily bound and held captive as a prisoner of the facility in shiny PVC booty shorts and fishnets. Chrissy is initially frightened about her captivity and does everything that she can to try to escape but is unsuccessful in her attempts. After several gag changes Chrissy begins to come to terms with her captivity and starts to enjoy being a tightly and helplessly bound captive. She is silenced with a mouth filling microfoam wrap gag and begins to express her bound enjoyment more and more as she grinds her hips into her tight crotch rope..

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6804kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Captured Catburglar

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

Gorgeous carmen valentina desperately runs through the woods

We rarely get visitors in the rural wooded area where we reside and it was a surprise when the doorbell rang. My husband opens the door to a gorgeous curvy young woman is a skin tight skimpy mini dress. The beauty Carmen Valentina is distraught because her car engine choked up and she can't get it started. She couldn't get cell service in our remote area, so she asks to use our landline. Instead, Jim Hunter offers to help and goes to get jumping cables. Carmen sits on the couch and I get her a glass of water. Of course, I've the dumb beautiful bimbo and soon her eyes roll back in her head and she's out cold. We have lots of plans for this beauty and we bring her to the garage. Jim's tied her arms back in a box tie and a chest harness with lots of ropes. I tell him to also bind her legs, but there are no more ropes in the garage, so he goes to the store to get some. Make sure you keep an eye on her he tells me, but I am tired and decide to take a nap while our prey is still .

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 726.5 MB

Download Gorgeous carmen valentina desperately runs through the woods

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part2 HD 1080p

Horny model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part2 HD 1080p

Chessie Kay - remote vibe

Perfect chastity doll Chessie Kay was quite upset to find out she couldn't touch herself! She lives for sex and her days are filled with fucking and sucking. If she isn't having sex, she is touching herself or she uses one of her many toys to have some fun. Imagine her confusion when she felt nothing at all, touching and rubbing the FancySteel front shield!
But I wasn't going to be all cruel in training my chastity doll: I brought her a remote vibe! Now, if you remember the use of this particular toy before, you will smile at the fact that no one has any idea how to use it. The controller has a motion sensor, so even waving it around or tilting it causes some change in speed and setting. Unfortunately, I lost the manual and there is no way to tell what it is doing exactly.
Chessie was happy to get the key to her belt for a moment, if only to insert the nice blue toy into her pussy. She was locked again immediately after, and the toy was already on. Chessie thought it was really nice.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13412kbps

File size: 632.0 MB

Download Chessie Kay - remote vibe