Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

We love Spanish girl Britney! Longest arms and legs you have ever seen, and flexibility to match! Britney does not love us as much as we love her, obviously. Because every time she comes around, she gets tied in the most extreme elbow bondage positions, just because she can (not everyone can do this). Her arms are tied brutally tight, all the way together. She is hogtied and her neck is locked in a wide metal collar, making it hard to breathe. Why do we do this to Britney? Because we love her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Melinda's keyholder wanted to take her outside right after she was belted, but Melinda said she wasn't going anywhere without having a coffee and a smoke first. She didn't care if she was filmed all the time, even though she was naked in nothing but her tight belt. She really needed a coffee first.
Finding the coffee was not easy in this photo studio, but after some searching she finally found everything she needed. She felt a bit silly but she didn't ask the photographer for help, and he just filmed her moving around the kitchen in her chastity belt. The music that is playing is probably Melinda's, because I can't understand the lyrics so I assume it must be Hungarian.
She also needed a smoke, so she basically has two addictions. But as Melinda said: "I don't care how long you will keep me in this belt, as long as I can have my coffee and smokes!". Well, we love her already! And it is true, she did not seem to be bothered by the tight belt at all! Melinda is very mobile, dancing ar.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 706.8 MB

Download Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Yoga Teacher Taped Up Tight!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy is a sexy yoga teacher and one of her students has become obsessed with having her all to himself. Today he waited after class and when everyone else had left he made his move, knocking her out to keep her subdued until he could get her back to his place. They don't have far to go and when they arrive she is still out. The scene begins as he cradle carries her limp body inside and gets to work securing her with duct tape, just in case she tries to put up a fight when she wakes up. He duct tapes her wrists crossed behind her back and tapes her ankles. As he finishes taping her knees she starts to come to, confused and afraid, she immediately starts pleading with the man to let her go! He quickly quiets her by gagging her with a few strips of duct tape over her mouth and leaves her while he takes care of some business. She struggles desperately to break free from the duct tape but is ultimately unsuccessful. He later returns to play with her some more, teasing and tormenting his.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Yoga Teacher Taped Up Tight!

Jasmine Caro

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Jasmine Caro

Fortune Teller Gypsy Endures BDSM

Gypsy, a sexy brunette fortune teller, must endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, domination, rope bondage and suspension, spanking, slapping, humiliation, fingering, breast, nipple and pussy torment. She's so good at her job that she saw this punishment coming.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 182.3 MB

Download Fortune Teller Gypsy Endures BDSM

Glamour Girl Tied and Vibed - Raven Vice

Gorgeous goth girl Raven Vice is wearing a sleek satin Cheongsam style dress and opera gloves. She is tied down flat to a board with her ams overhead. A vibrator has been tied securely in place on her crotch and she is gagged with a tight shiny ballgag. The switch is flipped and she struggles hard in between mind shattering orgasms, squirming and writhing helplessly for your enjoyment.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Girl Tied and Vibed - Raven Vice

Two of us suffer in brutal bondage

Voluptuous JJ Plush has always loved bondage. She married a rich man and part of her prenup was that she couldn't do any bondage at all. JJ was itching to be tied up and seized the chance when her husband went on a trip. When he found out he was furious and decided to teach her a lesson by putting her in such cruel bondage that she would totally hate it and be done with this fetish forever. He informs her she will remain tied up for several days until she is convinced. I decide to drop by to visit JJ and Tony explains the situation. I demand to see JJ but he insists she needs to stay bound and alone. I sneak down to the basement and as I bend down to untie my dear friend, Tony grabs me from behind and ropes me up in in an excruciating hogtie. I scream and yell for help so he quickly ballgags me and eventually wraps lots of layers of tape around my head. The bastard shows some mercy to JJ and unties the hogtie and moves her to a chair leaving her arm ropes and leg ropes on. Poo.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6563kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two of us suffer in brutal bondage

Spandex Captive

Cast: Akira Shell

Akira is wrestled down to the bed with no way to catch herself as her wrists are bound behind her. "What are you doing to me?!" she yells at her captor. He makes little small talk as he shoves a huge sponge ball deep into her mouth and wraps her head in thick sticky tape. She struggles hard, but when he is finished, she is fully bound to the bed in an awkward position. She is laying on top of her tightly bound and harnessed arms, which are fastened to the headboard. Her wrists are tied and anchored down to the foot board. Her legs are frogtied and anchored oppositionally up to the headboard. Once she is in this position, she cannot move an inch in any direction except to thrust her hips upward. He decides to take care of that too.. He ties a tight self-cinching crotchrope around her waist and secures it down at the footboard as well. Now, any kind of movement made at all tightens the rope and puts pressure on her barely protected clit. BONUS!- Behind the scenes. As I go to untie Akir.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5961kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spandex Captive

Cobie's bedroom

My life is not too bad. A naked Cobie running around for over a month: yes please! Well, not entirely naked of course, that would be too dangerous! She is well protected with a locked NeoSteel and a pair of thigh bands that slow her down. Cobie sure makes a lot of noise now with those rattling chains, which is good for finding out where she is, because the new model house is huge.
Climbing the stairs to the fourth floor (where Cobie's bedroom is), is quite a challenge in thigh bands, but Cobie seems to be running around like she doesn't even notice. Well, she complained about the huge padlock between her thighs, but I know her quite well and I can see when the complaining isn't real. Cobie's bedroom looks like her suitcase just exploded all over the floor, the bed, and most of the cupboards. Don't worry though, this is how the guest rooms look whenever models are staying at the house. Somehow they just explode all over the room. Maybe it's a girl thing?
Cobie was busy organizing her.

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Cobie's bedroom

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Christy Cutie in video: Miss Smarty Pants

Studio: Goodspanking
Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Christy just can't stop lying about her abilities to accomplish things. In her eyes, she knows it all! Chelsea, ever the patient and believing roommate, allows Christy to do her taxes. After all, Christy swore she knew how to get it done. The result? A litter from the IRS about some big mistakes and a coming audit. This time, Christy's really in for it, with a humiliating spanking, caning and strapping!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

Download Christy Cutie in video: Miss Smarty Pants

Bound Submission

Chrissy is kneeling in submission while beautifully bound with jute rope. Her arms are tightly box tied behind her and her legs are frog tied. She is looking down as she awaits. Master approaches her and lifts her head with his riding crop to look her in the eyes and make sure she is ready. Then he steps behind her and pulls her head back by hair. He begins to inspect and caress her body with the riding crop. Today his slave is not bound for punishment but instead for a more sensual experience... and because he wanted her like that. However he does know a good flogging gets her in the right mood. He puts a butt plug in her mouth where it remains while he gives her thighs and breasts a good whipping with the flogger. Then he bends her over face down and inserts the butt plug in her ass, of course followed by some ass flogging. Her bare soles inadvertently end up getting some attention from the flogger too. Next he stands in front of her, with both feet on either side of her head. One o.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6778kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Bound Submission

Becca Diamond

It's been awhile since I've seen my Master's face, felt his rough touch on my skin. I thought he forgot about me. I'm sure he's plenty busy with his other sex slaves. I must admit I think about him all the time, hoping to look up at him while he uses my throat with his massive cock. I love taking his hung meat deep down my throat. My gag reflex gets better and better. I'm sure I could take his dick down my throat for hours. He tested that. He even hooked up a fucking machine for my pussy. He loves playing with the speed dial, letting it go slow and smooth, hiking up the speed to 20mph, ramming my pussy in. I couldn't focus with his cock excavating my throat. I guess I have to work on my gag reflex more.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

Download Becca Diamond

Fortune Teller Gypsy Sees her Own BDSM

Gypsy, a sexy brunette fortune teller, gives a dungeon Master a reading of his future. She sees that he is a bad guy and will betray his friends and imprison her, just for the fun of it.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps

File size: 189.4 MB

Download Fortune Teller Gypsy Sees her Own BDSM

Excited

Cast: Lilyanna
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Fingering, Caning

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Excited

The Cage

Gorgeous Naomi Swann's upper body is bound tightly with silky nylon rope including a nice snug crotchrope. A leather head harness ballgag is strapped between her sexy lips and then she is helped through the small door into the cage. Once inside she is tied into place with more rope. Her boots are anchord to the front and back of the cage, as well as her knees, and her crotchrope is pulled tight and attached up to the front of the cage. She is now helplessly strung up inside! Shiny isn't quite done yet.. The cage is held up by chains to an electric winch, and with the press of a button, the cage hoists up into the air and is now swinging free with poor Naomi helplessly bound inside! Shiny swings her back and forth, pulling on her crotchrope and groping her through the bars. This video was shot on location at Hunter'slair Studios. RIP Dizdat. Featuring: Naomi Swann

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6185kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Cage

Hogtied and Helpless

Cast: Maia Evon

Sexy blonde Maia Evon Submits to an excruciatingly tight hogtie. Wearing nothing but a silky purple spandex unitard, she is bound and wrenched into position and then ballgagged tightly. She struggles and drools all over the bed trying desperately to get free.. I film every angle and capture all of her sexy suffering!

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6057kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hogtied and Helpless

Davon - good slave

Sorry about the lack of updates with Davon, we have been going through a roller coaster ride of legal and emotional issues, as well as problems with her past relationships and employers. Looks like most of that is solved now and Davon will still be able to stay at my studio as a resident pet slave.
Please don't email me anymore about slavery or setting bad examples. The agreement with Davon is fully mutual and she can ask to be released at any time. This means she can no longer stay at my place and she will have to go back to the Philippines, because there is nothing left here for her. For me it is a charity case, for Davon it is a way to stay in Europe for the time being. She was out of the gear for a while, but she has now been locked back in (she asked for it when all the problems were solved), and it looks like she is here to stay for quite a while. She signed a contract! For those of you who are interested, the contract states the minimum gear is a chastity belt, chastity bra, h.

Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11671kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

Download Davon - good slave