Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Donna fan photo shoot

With the last 8 (!) updates being about Amarantha LaBlanche, you'd almost forget there's a cute girl from Italy locked in her very own red My-Steel chastity belt, living her quiet life in Amsterdam.
Almost! Because many of you have been asking about her, and she is very happy to hear that! I am working on giving Donna her own blog because it is getting so busy on this website that we hardly have time to check in with her, and that's not good, because she is definitely the number 1 Chastity Babe of all times!
Her status? It is very simple: Donna is still locked. She hasn't asked for the keys in weeks. She gets a cleaning and shaving break every Sunday, it is only 15 minutes, and it is supervised by me. Frankly, I don't have to supervise it anymore, Donna is not thinking about pleasing herself at all! She has reported being incredibly focussed on her hobbies (which include shopping, photography, and modelling) and her mind has never been more clear. She even said she would fear an eve.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

Download Donna fan photo shoot

Cranked up in a cruel back arching hogtie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I sit on a table in an abandoned warehouse with my elbows crushed tightly together behind my back. I bitch and complain about the rough treatment before the Hunter ties a tight cleave gag between my lips then rolls me over onto my belly. He crosses and ties my ankles tightly together while I continue to protest through her gag. He grabs some white tape and to stifle my gag talking and he wraps the tape over my cleave gag. More rope is wrapped around my chest and shoulders then he runs the end of the rope down to my crossed and tied ankles. He pulls the rope tight forcing me into a nice little back arch. Then a chain is pulled down from an overhead pulley and attached to the hogtie rope. He cranks the winch on the will lifting her chest off the table and jerking me up into a brutally tight back arch. He leaves me alone to struggle on the table. My hands flail around uselessly behind my back trying to reach for the knots binding my ankles. He returns with more of the white tape and pul.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

Download Cranked up in a cruel back arching hogtie

She Shouldn't Have Tried To Escape!

Chrissy's hands are tightly taped behind her back and she has a knotted cleave gag in her mouth. She has gotten her legs free and is frantically trying to find a way out from where she is being held captive, but all the doors are locked! Unfortunately for Chrissy she does not manage to escape before she is caught again. He drags her back into the garage and tapes her up even tighter than before! He also changes her gag and stuffs a huge pair of panties in her then wraps a ton of tape around her mouth and head. Now you can barely hear her cries for help. Then he removes her skirt to further discourage her from trying to escape again. He leaves her struggling but no matter how hard she tries she cannot break free from the tape this time! Later he returns with another idea. He has to leave for a while and just to be sure she won't be going anywhere, he wraps tape around her legs and body securing her into a tight ball tie. Then he exposes her breasts and leaves her there bound, gagged an.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 649.1 MB

Download She Shouldn't Have Tried To Escape!

Tree Tied Torture

Chrissy has been left naked and tied to a tree with her arms stretched overhead and her rope gag and crotch rope both tightly secured to the tree so that she can hardly move! She struggles and squirms helplessly in the inescapable predicament, fearfully waiting for her captor to return, worried about what ways he plans to torture her next! Some time later he returns with a pair of clover clamps and she tries to beg him to let her go, mmpphhing through her tight rope gag, but he says nothing as he proceeds to clamp her nipples and torture her by pulling on the chain. She appropriately reacts to the painful sensations of her clamped nipples being stretched. He then leaves her there again with her nipples tightly clamped and in visible distress. Later he returns and removes the tight clamps from her nipples which is even more torturous than when he put them on! Then he torments her further by tugging on the crotch rope that is already pulled excruciatingly tight up in her pussy. She is l.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

Download Tree Tied Torture

Shutting Up TerraMizu

Cast: TerraMizu

A very casual candid shoot with TerraMizu.. Almost like theres not even a camera rolling. We banter and joke back and forth during the rigging, and you will be very happy when I finally shove a ballgag in her mouth. She then realizes.. The whole time she was yacking and playing around, I tied her extremely tight. Wrists threaded up between her legs and tied off as a tight crotch rope, elbows strictly bound, knees and ankles welded together, and a tight chest harness making perfect satin bulbs out of her huge tits. Now, all that was left was to pull her into a nice hogtie and gag her. She struggles and drools all over the place, all while complaining through her gag. This is a great video for true fans of TerraMizu!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

Download Shutting Up TerraMizu

Supergirl.. Kryptonite Forced Orgasms

Cast: Nadia White

Supergirl is in quite the predicament this time.. Extremely tightly bound in lethal Kryptonite rope, she can feel her power draining quickly. To expedite the process, the villain ties a hitachi vibrator in place between her legs. She tries to fight, but with every super orgasm she suffers, she gets weaker and weaker! Left to suffer on the table in a pool of her own drool, Supergirl wonders if this may be the end of her!

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6057kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 904.5 MB

Download Supergirl.. Kryptonite Forced Orgasms

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Penetration with Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Penetration with Esmi Lee

SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Kali Kavalli
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, All Sex

Kali Kavalli is desperate for crazy wild sex. How about the the kind obedient BDSM slaves can endure for hours? This hot babe with huge tits and round ass has met her match with her new Man.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli

My Games With Gigi

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lomp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 985.5 MB

Download My Games With Gigi

Cross To Bear, Part 2

Released from the cross and now strung up by her heels, Maia is lubed and prepped for the dong. Ogre slides it into place and then smashes a vibe against her clit. The vibe, when kicked into action, sends chills down Maia's spine as she is strung higher up towards the rafters. Ogre then works her into a pummeling orgasm before he reaches for his floggers and pummels her with the leather. Finally, he clamps her nipples before tying them off to a free-weight as Maia prays for escape.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

Download Cross To Bear, Part 2

Donna - bathroom

As requested, a bathroom update with Donna! Just look at this update, isn't Donna more gorgeous than ever! She is such a natural beauty! But even natural beauties love makeup and hair, so Donna spends a long time in the bathroom every day, just like every other girl!
Fortunately the collar is not really bothering her anymore, which is amazing, the solid collar is 666 grams, which is quite a lot for a girl who is tiny and super light weight! It just shows you can used to anything!
When the original announcement for Donna's return was made, there were a lot of requests for a custom slave collar and a different brand of belt than she had been wearing before (Carrara was requested a lot). While I did exactly that, some of you aren't 100% happy with this year's choices. I am sorry I can not please all members at the same time, but I really hope you will grow to like this belt and collar. If not, there's always lots of Donna pictures and videos to look at from the previous year, plus ther.

Duration: 3:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

Download Donna - bathroom

Verity Page Hard Lesson For Verity

The head selects a heavy punishment paddle for this lesson and it is soon being applied to the bare bottom. After being well punished Verity thinks that maybe, just maybe she got off quite lightly but no, the headmaster has other ideas. Her behaviour and her total lack of remorse indicate that the lesson has not been learned. The punishment must continue. Her uniform skirt is raised and she has to bend over the staff room table, this is where punishments of this sort are traditionally carried out. She is caned and caned very hard. She ends the punishment session in tears.

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Verity Page Hard Lesson For Verity

Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings

Abigail Dupree Punches Naked Jessica Kay in the stomach repeatedly causing her to yell out in pain, cry and almost puke. Beating the abdomen repeatedly again and again till she is laying on the floor in pain and has to pee. There is just something incredibly erotic about girl-girl Stomach Punching. If you clicked on this video, I think you are or will be a fan of abdominal Stomach Punching. Getting punched in the gut is one of the most painful things that can happen, but it can be the most erotic for some. Receiving pain from someone in a relatively unprotected areas of the body is giving power to someone to hurt you. Your stomach is very vulnerable, and trust is paramount. Giving painful belly punches; The Spot most effective for abdomen fist punching, kneeing or kicks is just below the navel with a deep rhythmic force. If you give this pain, you should receive it as well to understand the right place. This erotic fetish observed from the bottom; I feel it is an intimate experience f.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

Download Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Bound In Black Nylons

Chrissy arrives home from work not realizing that there is a big surprise there waiting for her! As she walks in a man jumps out and grabs her, holding a white cloth over her mouth and nose as she struggles to break free from his grasp, but he easily overpowers her and her body slowly goes limp in his arms. He has been stalking her for some time and plans to have his way with her. He drags her over to the couch and starts to play with her and fondle the sleeping beauty. In the process he removes her satin blouse, high heels and skirt, leaving her in nothing but her black nylons. Then it's time to restrain her before she wakes up! (Off screen tying). When she comes to she is groggy and confused but becomes horrified when she discovers she is tightly bound in rope and the gag in her mouth muffles her cries for help! She desperately tries to escape, but is ultimately unsuccessful. All she can do is just struggle and mmmpphh helplessly, worrying that the man who did this to her is still i.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

Download Bound In Black Nylons

Super bondage and torture for two beautiful brunettes HD 1080p

Two horny models with naked beautiful bodies, with naked sexy boobs and with very wet pussies plus man in black clothes. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair, Big red balls in their mouth. He fucks their shaved pussy with vibrators. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young girls with naked boobs in the large room.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4719kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage and torture for two beautiful brunettes HD 1080p

Damon & Ashley

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Damon & Ashley

Wife brutally bound with his blonde whore

I went for a visit to New Jersey for a couple of weeks to visit some old friends of mine from when I lived there and I left my husband Jim Hunter at home because he was busy with various jobs. There was a blizzard expected to hit New Jersey so I decided to return home two days earlier than expected but I did not tell Jim because I wanted to surprise him. When I walk into the house with my baggage I call Jim but no one answers. I walk around the house looking for Jim and when I go to the bedroom I see someone in my bed completely covered with a blanket. I think it's Jim and call out to him to wake up but nobody answers. Then I approach the bed shake him and remove the blanket and to my surprise I find a woman completely naked except for her tiny thong and horribly tied with miles of ropes - arms and legs hogtied and her body is painfully arched. The curvy blonde MILF Vicky Vixxx is also gagged with a very large ballgag. A crotch rope digs deep in her pussy and she looks distressed..

Duration: 29:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Wife brutally bound with his blonde whore

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Christy Cutie The Discipline Session

"Christy meets with Ma'am (Chelsea) weekly for her discipline session. This weekly ritual ensures that Christy will pay for her naughty deeds. This week? Yes, she's been naughty again! She used her father's credit card to by the answers to her mid-term online. Tsk, tsk.
What follows for Christy is an amazing disciplinary odyssey. A tour-de-force session created by the sizzling chemistry between Chelsea and Chrsity. Christy is hand spanked, spanked with a large sturdy bath brush and strapped. Chelsea then takes it into her mind to further humiliate the naughty Christy. She collars and leashes the pouty blonde, then leads her about for some fun. Finally, Chelsea handcuffs Christy to the leg of the couch and proceeds to cane Christy's already very tender bottom. That's not quite the end. The finale is a sound working all over Christy's red hot bottom with Chelsea's own special Thwacker!"

Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Chelsea Pfeiffer, Christy Cutie The Discipline Session

That's Not Fair

Cast: Hailey

Sexy local redhead Hailey submits to a nice tight straddled chairtie. Legs frogtied and pulled back, her torso is pushed forward, extending her arms back and tying off her wrists to the back of the chair. A rope is tied around her neck and secured to the front of the chair, making sure she maintains the position. She is ballgagged and her hair is tied back to her wrists, her to keep her head up. Finally, her elbows are tied tightly together to give her that ultimate feeling of helplessness.. She struggles like this for a while and then as I am untying her, I playfully grab her hairtie rope and pull it back. She makes a comment that it excited her, so I secure her hair to the back of the chair and retie her in a severe backarching position. Even with her hands tied in front of her, there is no way she can escape the tie. Very cool and so sexy!

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6126kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download That's Not Fair

Darling painslut -pt 4

Nikki Darling is tied to the Star Cross, completely and utterly vulnerable to ArtExtreme and whatever devious torments he has in mind. Nikki can barely catch her breath as canes, whips and floggers torment her tiny tits and soft, succulent thighs.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

Download Darling painslut -pt 4