Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Leggy milf size 11 feet toe bound

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Leggy brunette MILF Ivy Secret is stuck babysitting her sister's kids. She calls her man to tell him how she was dressed all sexy for their date in hr tight little skirt and tiny crop top but her sister called and needed. She tells the girls to bring her some water and soon she is sleeping on the sofa. Ivy awakens shocked to find her wrists bound tightly behind her back and her ankles bound. She demands to be untied and threatens to tell their mother, but they ignore her. Ivy wiggles her tall body off the couch and onto the floor begging them to remove the bondage. Instead they toss a spool of twine in her face and the next thing the busty babe knows her big toes are tied tightly together and attached to her wrists in a toe bound hogtie. Ivy rolls on the rug her tits spilling out of her top but she doesn't care. Her huge size 11 feet are in agony and she begins to whimper and cry. The brats dangle a ballgag in front of the bound beauty and she's quickly ball gagged and totall.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 230.0 MB

Download Leggy milf size 11 feet toe bound

Donna - cute

Donna sure has a lot of initiative this year! She really wanted to do a 'cute' update for you, the members, so we went and did exactly that. This is not my idea, and Donna really hopes you will love this! As always, please comment below!
Donna was really getting more and more used to the belt and collar from day 5 onwards, but her health was still failing her. She was a real trooper though, helping me out with a lot of things around the studio and in the apartment. We worked together much more closely than last year, because of the style of belt we couldn't really go our own way, I always needed to be in close range for supervised toilet breaks (although she could pee through the belt), and hygiene/shower breaks. We solved this by using a plastic numbered seal if I really had to go away, so Donna could have one break on her own (by cutting the plastic seal) and she could lock herself back in using the metal padlock. I trust her 100%, Donna would not take any advantage of this situati.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 155.5 MB

Download Donna - cute

Chrissy's Bound & Gagged Fantasy

Chrissy and Steve are planning on spending the evening together. He asks her if she's hungry and she tells him she's starving. So he suggests they could go to dinner, but what should they do after? She tells him whatever he wants, but he insists that she should choose. He gives her some time to think about it while he returns a few calls. "Whatever I want to do huh." she says as she starts day dreaming..

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 622.5 MB

Download Chrissy's Bound & Gagged Fantasy

Casey Calvert & Chrissy Marie Bikini Bound

Casey Calvert and Chrissy Marie are tightly hogtied wearing sexy red white and blue bikinis! They squirm and roll around on the floor, helplessly mmmpphing through their red bandana cleave gags, trying to find a way out of their uncomfortable predicament, but they are tied so tight that it's truly impossible for them to escape! These two barefoot bikini babes are totally helpless as they struggle against their bonds for the duration of the video. Don't miss the extra two minutes of behind the scenes footage including on screen gagging at the end of the clip!.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Casey Calvert & Chrissy Marie Bikini Bound

Super bondage and domination for sexy three girls HD 1080p

Two sexy blondes with naked shaved pussies, with naked beautiful tits, with sexy bodies plus horny brunette in black sgort skirt, with very hot ass. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gags in their mouth. She fucks their wet pussies with big white vibrators. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for two girls with naked bodies in the large house.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9406kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage and domination for sexy three girls HD 1080p

Armbinder Afternoon

Cast: Vesper Luna

Gorgeous 18 year old goth girl Vesper Luna comes over for an afternoon of bondage fun. She asks to be strapped up extra tight, gagged, and left to struggle for the entire afternoon. Alright dear, I'll come check on you in a few hours..

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6109kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download Armbinder Afternoon

The Masked Master

Cast: Mystique
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetis

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2311kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 546.2 MB

Download The Masked Master

Renee Roulette part 2

Helpless teen Renee Roulette, once stranded in the middle of nowhere, turned into an eager slut willing to do anything for a ride home. Luckily, she ran into a BDSM Master. After a hot session outdoors, he takes her back to his dark dungeon where the fun continues. She must endure more rope bondage, domination, deepthroat blowjobs and rough sex. He's trained Renee into an obedient sex slave. She begs for his cum and doesn't care about returning home.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Renee Roulette part 2

Naturally Tight

Cast: Chrissy Marie

Sexy Chrissy Marie loves wearing her favorite satin blouse and tight spandex disco jeans with her sassy ankle boots. Today she wore it out to the mall and loved all the attention she was getting. Now its time to give herself some attention. She slowly removes her clothes until she is down to just her shiny nylons that were underneath. She puts on some shiny disco shorts and a choker for play time. Just then she hears her boyfriend come in from work downstairs. Her little eyes light up because play time is about to become a lot more fun! "Do I get to get tied up today, ?" she asks as he enters. He ties her up very snugly and pulls her into a tight back-arching hogtie. She loves it when he ties her up so completely that she can't move an inch. Now she is the center of attention all over again. "Did you have fun shopping today?" he asks her, pulling a roll of clear vinyl tape out of the drawer. "Ill bet you wore your shiny little outfit down there, didn't you?" He pulls the tape clean.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6217kbps
Audio: 323kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Naturally Tight

Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. You can't appreciate it until you stand next to her just how petite she is. That makes her perfect fodder for being suspended and hung up on display. She looked like she would display quite nicely posted up on the side of the perch. We're sure you will agree. she is most adorable when her hands are tightly bound behind her back, legs folded over and hung up on display in inescapable bondage.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 983kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 53.6 MB

Download Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Donna - unbelting

Today I will show you the unbelting of Donna. Sadly, she had to leave after her 30-day Deal. And as we all know, that's not like her at all! She would have loved to stay for the whole summer, even if it meant she would have to wear the bra and collar for the whole duration of an extended Deal. I don't know if she would have made it much longer in the bra and collar though. And the belt wasn't perfect this year either.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Donna - unbelting

Gift wrapped in rope under the xmas tree

Santa left me under the tree on Xmas morning all tightly bound and ball gagged as he goes about his work in the neighborhood. Elbows crushed together and legs bound I roll around under the tree. A very tight crotch rope hogtie is added to keep me from going anywhere. Now extremely tightly hogtied on the floor I struggle helplessly barely able to roll over ....

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Gift wrapped in rope under the xmas tree

Chrissy & Stevie: Model Slaves Pt. 1

Chrissy and Stevie thought they were showing up for a standard glamour photoshoot, but before they knew it they woke up bound and gagged side by side on the bed! The 'photographer' must have put something in their water to knock them out! As they slowly come to they become panicked by their predicament. Chrissy and Stevie struggle to free themselves but they are tied too tight, stretched out with their arms over head, bound hands and feet secured down to the bed so there is no chance of escape! Sounds of distress emanate from their gagged mouths as they helplessly squirm and roll around on the bed, scared and confused as to what's going on and what danger lies ahead for them!

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Chrissy & Stevie: Model Slaves Pt. 1

Praise the Naturals part 1

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Praise the Naturals part 1

New Employee Hazing

Cast: Nyxon

Nyxon is between jobs and her college degree isn't helping out much in this downed economy. She decides she had better find something soon, even if it's only a temporary position until she can find something in her field. She answers an ad in the paper for a secretary job. She is given the address for the orientation and told to be there at 9 am sharp. Orientation day is something no one likes. A new environment, new faces, and a life change.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 365.8 MB

Download New Employee Hazing

Divorce Lawyer Taken and Tied

Cast: Kendra James

Kendra is the best lawyer at her firm. Perhaps a little too good.. When a high profile business man gets taken to the cleaners by his gold digging ex-wife, some payback is in order. He calls in a favor to some friends in low places and tells them he wants her to disappear until the trial is over. The next morning Kendra hurries down her driveway to get to work. She has her coffee in one hand, briefcase in the other, and is holding the phone up with her shoulder as she fumbles for her car keys. "Yes, I know.. I know.. Yeah were really gonna nail this prick in court. Yeah I have my girls in the office digging into his off shore accounts as we speak.. Yeah uh huh.. See you soon.." Just as she sets down her things and gets settled into her car, she hears a voice from the back seat. "You ain't gonna be nailing anyone anytime soon.." Before she can react, a large tattooed hand grabs a handful of her red hair and yanks her head back against the seat! Another hand covers her mouth and nose .

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6209kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

Download Divorce Lawyer Taken and Tied

KC Session 666

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 28:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

Download KC Session 666

Ashley Adams part 2

One of the first things you will notice about hardcore teen sex nympho Ashley Adams is her perfect natural tits. We don?t throw words like, perfect, around lightly here. We see lots of tits, lots and lots of them, so, believe us when we say perfect, conical, perky, yet full, tits. The fun starts with Ashley getting her hot pussy eaten out by Bruno while she's on all fours. He also fingerfucks her at the same time, and makes her have numerous orgasms. Next, she gives him a vigorous, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob, and chokes and gags as she struggles to handle all of Bruno's huge cock. Next, Bruno powerfucks her doggie style while resting both of his feet on the back of Ashley's head, transforming her into a human floor mat. Rough sex with no boundaries, and it's hotter than fuck! Ashley's humiliation increases as he ties her hands fucks her missionary style. He also plows her cunt while she's doing the splits. Very flexible little whore. The fun ends with a big, thick load of cum in her m.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ashley Adams part 2

Mine For The Day Part 2

Cast: Cassandra Cain

Here in part 2, Cassandra's day of bondage continues as she is given a new spandex "slave" outfit to wear. Her hands are chained behind her and taped over so she can't move her fingers. She is ballgagged, hooded, and then face wrapped with electrical tape over her mouth and eyes. Her legs are taped tightly together and chained to her wrists. Now hogtied and deprived of her senses, her gorgeous breasts are exposed and fondled. She struggles and moans. This is sure to be a day of punishment she won't forget! At the end of her torture, he unwraps her face (on camera) and unhoods her for her reaction to the intense predicament.

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6093kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mine For The Day Part 2

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill