Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

More Katerina Hartlova!

A lot of members wanted to see more Katerina Hartlova! It is pretty amazing to see this famous girl struggle in metal bondage. She is very. expressive. Our very heavy custom steel stocks are designed to keep a girl's arms up, so she can not defend herself against groping hands. And we can imagine that is what Katarina is most afraid of. Her massive natural boobs are completely exposed and up for grabs when she is locked in these stocks. We are not all mean though, we tossed the keys on the floor, so she could try and escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14556kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download More Katerina Hartlova!

Thumbs to toes hogtie for uppity femdom

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Arrogant model Vicky Vixxx shows up for a photo shoot and announces that she's a femdom goddess and is only here to do a quick few pictures because she needs the money. I rope up her elbows cinching them super tightly and she bitches and complains the entire time and gets super demanding. I make her strike a few poses and she's still running her big mouth about how she is building an empire and the bondage is beneath her. I really can't stand these uppity bitches so I tell her she can leave without pay. She quickly offers to do anything for the full pay if I untie the painful rope welding her elbows together. I grab some twine and bind her thumbs together and agree to untie her elbow bondage. She demands that I hurry up and keeps flapping her mouth about being an important dominatrix. I push her down onto the couch and remove her shoes. I waste no time tying her big toes together with the twine and again she bitches about how tight the twine is and how her toes and thumbs are turning .

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

Download Thumbs to toes hogtie for uppity femdom

The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Shes chained, gagged and so fucked. Filth drips off of her like afterbirth. Her masters debautchery knows NO end so honestly, shes fucked. Just like we like her. Only one catch.. no cock. Just pain fucked.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7407kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Bdsm Most Popular Sexy Secretary Mary Jane Green is ChairBound and Gagged

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Lorelei's tied standing in closet, ballgag, massage vibrator tied between legs and touching crotch, ballgag drooling, she orgasms.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5656kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 523.7 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Sexy Secretary Mary Jane Green is ChairBound and Gagged

Lola vs. Her Compression Bed

The problem with chains is they cannot be cinched. Any attempt either pinches the skin simply won't work. I like to believe there is a solution to every problem and lucky for Lola it comes in the form of an air mattress. As dozens of chains cross her body they easily keep her secure without any hope of escape. With a flick of a switch Lola's struggles are muted leaving her completely helpless. Movement is limited to toes and fingers as even simple acts such as lifting her head are restricted.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

Download Lola vs. Her Compression Bed

Elizabeth, Lila, & Serene - Behind on Rent

My roommates and I have a meeting with our landlord today. He is apparently upset that we are a little behind on the rent. This stressed Elizabeth and I out so much that we had to go shopping, what better way to relieve some stress than finding a great sale right? Lila, always being the "responsible" one decides not to come with us, but makes us promise that we'll be there on time.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

Download Elizabeth, Lila, & Serene - Behind on Rent

SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Kali Kavalli
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, All Sex

Kali Kavalli is desperate for crazy wild sex. How about the the kind obedient BDSM slaves can endure for hours? This hot babe with huge tits and round ass has met her match with her new Man.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could .

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Graias - Renata the Revenge - Pt.2

Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Graias - Renata the Revenge - Pt.2

Carolina Sweets

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

She still has the very innocent qualities that make her such a sweet young lady...Carolina says she lives a pretty normal life, and bondage shoots give her a break from that...When it's time to be a sexy little submissive slut, Carolina knows the role we love to see...

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps

File size: 201.8 MB

Download Carolina Sweets

Yasmine - straitjacket trouble

Yasmine has been shooting with us for 10 years and she still keeps coming back to get into more bondage trouble! She must secretly love it! This sexy model is always up for trying new things, like this very revealing straitjacket. She didn't realize her boobs would be exposed when she put it on, so her reaction was very funny once she was strapped in. With her arms wrapped around her, she was completely helpless (and defenseless). Her awesome boobs exposed and swaying as she tried to struggle her way out of the jacket. Don't miss it, Yasmine is always awesome!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 302.1 MB

Download Yasmine - straitjacket trouble

Bdsm Most Popular Shed Bondage for Secretary Lorelei

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

The tying continues until Lorelei is a thoroughly-roped package. She squeals in protest as Mr. Woods lifts her off the desk, carries her over to the floor, and leaves her there in her hogtied, crotch-roped misery. It appears she has learned her lesson!

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5758kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.6 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Shed Bondage for Secretary Lorelei

Painslut in Training -part 7

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

Ass Eater Slave Girl

Cast: Mistress Anette
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Lesbian Domination, Tatto, High Heel

Mistress Anette has a new task for her slave girl, Jessica. She can be her personal cleaner again, but this time it's even more exciting than last time. Anette drags her across the room on a leash and she climbs up on a caning bench. She shows her nice, naked ass to the slave girl, who has to kneel and clean it with her warm tongue. As she starts to lick and eat Anette's ass, she can't help but moan loudly.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11151kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 890.5 MB

Download Ass Eater Slave Girl

Tight bondage, domination and toture for hot sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful model with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with sexy body plus hot brunettein black dress, with big tits. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her hot ass. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny bitch with sexy body on the outdoor.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9297kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and toture for hot sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Elizabeth Andrews : Bound To Stop Shopping

Lizz has taken a shopping day while on vacation with David and shes arrived back at their secluded cabin with her purchases. She steps a high heeled foot out of her car and goes to take herself and her purchases inside. Her high heels click across the wood walkway as she enters the house and heads down the stairs to the bedroom. After walking down the stairs Lizz lays out her purchases which are three pairs of heels, a sexy dress, and a garter. She takes her dress off and changes her outfit to stockings and a garter over her pantyhose and then slips the skin tight red dress on over her lingerie. She puts on hosiery gloves and pulls her very smooth stockings on over her legs buckling the garters before changing her shoes from her already high peep toes to even higher six inch peep toes. She debates a corset before deciding the dress is enough and then heads upstairs. After posing a bit in the living room David confronts her with the knowledge of how much she spent and with some rope qu.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps

File size: 772.9 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews : Bound To Stop Shopping

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde Full HD 1080

Hot blonde in pink bra and pink panties, with beautiful body and with big tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with very big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8134kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde Full HD 1080

Graias - My Games With Gigi - Pt.1

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lomp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10867kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Graias - My Games With Gigi - Pt.1