Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Enchantress Sahrye - Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sahrye is wearing wrist gloves in this custom. She begins by cleave gagging herself tightly with a black and white scarf. With her gag firmly in places he puts on wrist braces over her gloves. With the braces in place she rubs herself seductively till there's a cut in scene and her wrists are taped and bound. Sahrye struggles and starts gag talking about how there's no way she can get her hands untied with them bound like they are over the braces. Sahrye struggles with the bonds but can't make much headway over the impediment the braces create.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged

English-spankers - Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled

Studio: English-spankers
Genres: Bdsm

Mr. Sterns nurse has turned out to be not only a bad nurse, for which she has just been punished but now also a thief. Mr. Stern just cant believe it of the nurse who used to let him have his way with her and bring him drinks and generally look after his more urgent needs. Mrs. Stern, Sarah is not at all surprised and tells Stern he has to punish the girl. Mr. Stern puts her over his knees and gives her a good spanking but Sarah is not happy with this as she has already paddled Clover.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 782.8 MB

Download English-spankers - Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled

Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Enchantress sahrye sultry self bondage

Sultry Latina Enchantress Sahrye is struggling to find herself. She discovered that restraint is what really turns her on and she decides to put on a show for you in her bra and thong. She starts with a chest harness accentuating her tits and making them bulge. Next she moves onto her juicy thick thighs purring as the rope is wrapped arond twice and bends over giving you a nice show of her curvy round ass as she cinches the thigh rope tightly. What's a girl to do next Sahrye asks as she threads a crotch rope between her legs and up into her pussy and ass tying it nice and tight. It is obvious that Sahrye is getting turned on after she finishes binding her ankles. She's have a lot of fun with this self bondage show and before she ties her wrists she wets her fingers and inserts a big ballgag into her ripe Latina mouth. The drool starts immediately but this is just another part of the sexual excitement for sexy voluptuous Sahrye. It's not easy to bind your own wrists together, b.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 305.1 MB

Download Enchantress sahrye sultry self bondage

Serene Isley gets Tied to a Pole

Serene Isley has a high powered job during the daytime and comes to see Mr. Ogre for some late night r and r. She shows up at his house wearing blue jeans, a see through black top with a pink bra underneath, and a pair of black pumps. She wants him to tie her up and let her be helpless for a while. She craves the lack of control and he is happy to give it to her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 467.1 MB

Download Serene Isley gets Tied to a Pole

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping the.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Master White on sub Stella

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master White on sub Stella

Soft Surrender - Chapter 1

Danielle Trixie brings Emily Addisọn over to the Studio under the pretext of giving her a tour, but really she has designs on the unsuspecting Emily. After showing her around the front and suggesting that they try on some sexy outfits, Danielle brings Emily to the back where she has setup a video camera and decorated a set. The girls kiss and just as things start to get passionate, Danielle surprises Emily with a pair of handcuffs. Once bound, Emily surrenders into the mọment, allowing Danielle to suck her stocking toes. Danielle then turns things up a notch when she pulls out some straps, belts Emily's elbows, wrists and knees together then makes her suck her stocking feet before gagging her and leaving her to struggle. What has Emily gotten herself into? What indeed?

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

Download Soft Surrender - Chapter 1

The Good LIttle Bondage Slave

When Lily visits the west coast, we always make an effort to get her on our calendar, and she is a very popular adult star right now...She has a fantastic body, a beautiful face and a great attitude...Lily shows up ready to go, ready for just about anything we can throw at her...Today, her pussy gets lots of attention, and for good reason...Lily has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen...and it loves to be pleasured and teased...Mark chooses three positions which give him the ultimate access to using that pussy and Lily accepts her role as a good little bondage slave...Enjoy

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 139.4 MB

Download The Good LIttle Bondage Slave

Pony Carting - 2011 style

It looks like the perfect solution to all your Pony Carting problems. A Ledermeister Cart, equipped with a Gord style Butt Walker system, and Callisto installed as the drop lifeless stunning power unit.
After a few test circuits she is whipped into a trot. It doesn't take long to get her into a sweat as she struggles to comply.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 101.0 MB

Download Pony Carting - 2011 style

Spit roast terror for new cop

Whitney Morgan and I have been partners on the for a decade yet neither of us has gotton promoted to seargant. we were discussing a huge case in the breakroom a few days back and getting that collar was a guaranteed promotion. We didn't realize rookie cop Adara Jordin was ease dropping ... the next thing we hear is that she landed the bust and got a promotion! I tell Whitney I can't believe that dumb blonde bimbo will be our boss and we plot a devious payback for the naive new cop. Adara waltzes in so happy and bragging about her new promotion to sargeant ... we let her carry on for a few minutes then Whitney grabs her roughly and I stick my g in her mouth. We demand that she strip off her uniform and once she's nude I tie her hands together behind her back. Whitney seizes the opportunity to grope her ripe body then she whips out her police baton and surprise! It's not a baton - it's a dick on a stick. Whitney it into the platinum blonde bimbo's mouth as I add a chest harness roping.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6682kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

Download Spit roast terror for new cop

Dealing With Disrespect

Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Cast: Chrissy Marie, Lola Anderson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

The final part of their punishment is a stern paddling to make sure the lesson sinks in. Disobedience and disrespect will not be tolerated. One of the time they put their hands on the wall, bottom with thrust out, panties down to learn a lesson with the paddle. Crying out as their bottoms are blistered, they are soon lined up together for a final paddling. Afterwords they console and rub each other's swollen punished flesh.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8112kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Dealing With Disrespect

Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette HD 1080

Horny brunette in black sexy clothes, with small boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in bblck jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional domination, strappado, bondage and torture for sexy girl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2284kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette HD 1080

Rosie vs. Her Chastity Reprieve

When someone asks you to hold onto the keys to their chastity belt it is no small favor. Inevitably they will regret the decision and try to get them back. Rosie was no exception but she made one mistake. She went big and asked for 3 months. After a month she was going crazy and decided to beg for early release, again. Knowing this I prepared a little challenge for Rosie. I would give her a chance to have the orgasm she's been desperate for but it won't come easy. If she's not fast enough she might end up locked up and even more frustrated than when she started!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 351.8 MB

Download Rosie vs. Her Chastity Reprieve

Mia Vallis - Clear Wrapped On The Carpet

Mia had been hanging out with us a few days when we suddenly decided that we should play around with some clear wrap for bondage purposes. Starting with her arms they are encased in the clear plastic wrap forcing her breasts forward and accentuating her curves in her silver skirt. Her legs are wrapped next over the six inch blue high heeled shoes she has on her feet. Finally after she's wrapped all the way up her up legs her body and arms are wrapped together. Her mouth is then packed and sealed shut with multiple wraps of silver tape around her head. Finally her arms are wrapped in a semi chicken wing before her legs are brought up to her chest balltying her. Mia is then left to struggle with a plastic wrap bondage and hood setup. She actually manages to get out of this scenario but not before she gives almost 10 minutes of effort towards it.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 739.1 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Clear Wrapped On The Carpet

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

GynoViolations Helena

This smoking hot redhead is nothing but a thing to fuck and humiliate for her master. Making her eat from dog's bowl is just a beginning of things to come. It's not like she minds - she loves it and nothing can make her come better than being completely humiliated!

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download GynoViolations Helena

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitches part2 Full HD 1080p

Beautiful bitches with sexy body, with naked tits, with naked ass plus man in black clothes. Their stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He slaps their hot bodies. He fucks their with dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny models with naked boobs in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3939kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitches part2 Full HD 1080p