Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

SexuallyBroken Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey brutally deep throated

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We start off with having her apply her own blindfold, and then quickly tie her elbows behind her, effectively rendering her instantly helpless. Back and forth we toss this blonde bimbo, disorienting her while ripping her dress off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6793kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey brutally deep throated

Hannah Claydon - back for more

One of the most frequent member requests was to get Hannah Claydon back for a Chastity Deal. Unfortunately, that is really really hard since she is a very popular model (very busy with shoots and television work), and she is a little reluctant because she really does not like chastity belts at all.
After a lot of emailing and discussion, I managed to get her back in the studio where I intended to lock her up for 24 hours. Unlike other models though, Hannah didn't have time to hang around for a day, she needed to move on to do other things in Amsterdam. She had another shoot and even a date! At least, that's what she said. Why do girls never think this through? I mean, I belted her, I was keeping the keys, and I even collared her. There is no way she could show up to a glamour shoot saying 'oh yeah sorry about that, I'm locked in a chastity belt today'.
Hannah is still stunning, whatever her mood. And she looks incredible in lingerie and a collar, the topless scene is priceless! I am.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 170.2 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - back for more

Hot Italian Girl torment

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Hot Italian Girl torment

Bdsm Most Popular The Case of the Captured Detective Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Busty secretary Lorelei is trapped inside the dreaded Cube! It's dirty and scuffed and scary. How long will she be in there? There's only so much air, right? The bound and gagged captive whimpers and tries to squirm, but she doesn't have room to move around. Main video is followed by outtakes.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 504.8 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular The Case of the Captured Detective Part 2

Mercy West - No Mercy

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

Drea Playing With Blocks

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I don't care what those little shibari loving Asian girls say, hanging Just by torso ropes Hurts! Sure for a minute or two the pain is moderate but its still hard to get a breath. Try over 15 minutes, while fighting Lew, being raised up.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 280.4 MB

Download Drea Playing With Blocks

Playing Pool

We had a great day and while playing with some rope I threatened Vivienne with being thrown into the pool. At first, she didn't believe me. Of course I couldn't let such skepticism go unrewarded so I asked Jim to come help with the camera while we took care of Vivienne. She gets tossed into the pool unceremoniously and splashes around a lot. The ballgag keeps her mouth open so it is nearly impossible to not get water up her nose, which she does repeatedly. We had a lovely scene playing in the pool with her floating on an inflatable and me letting the air out. She thrashes and writhes like crazy, terrified she is going to get dunked again. Spoiler alert: she does.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 3935kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 495.9 MB

Download Playing Pool

Dominate Exam For Petite Slave

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive. :) Real screams, real tears! Starring: Renata Fox

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6622kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominate Exam For Petite Slave

Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Tensory Overload

O-girl (Christina Carter) and Nylonika (Kendra James) are captured by sinister coeds Lauren (Darling) and Nina (Anastasia Pierce) as thin wire falls on them and tangles around their bodies. Unable to break free, our curvaceous cuties struggle as the wire tightens. Lauren and Nina explain they are trapped in "Tensor Wire" a nasty invention that is not only inescapable, but also torturous. As they struggle to escape, static electricity builds up in the wire and then releases, sending jolts through their helpless bodies. Then after letting them struggle and shock, they tie O-girl and Nylonika down to a table in a double spread-eagle. Nina and Lauren then delight in tickling, caressing and vibrating our struggling into helpless bliss.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

Download Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Tensory Overload

Effective Punishments for girls -part 6

Mina is struggling to keep still. Her thighs are splayed open, revealing her tight little cunt, her pussy lips twitching with fear as Mina anticipates the painful punishment that's coming. Her thighs quiver and quake as Alebeard paddles the inside of her tender white thighs. Her chest heaves as he beats her tiny tits and big firm nipples with the riding crop. Her hips sway and jerk as Alebeard bruises her tender labia with the crop. But throughout all of it, Mina keeps still, like a good girl...

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Effective Punishments for girls -part 6

Izzy Delphine belted by Sam

The cute blonde Izzy Delphine is belted by her Mistress: Sam Lee! It has been a while since we had any updates in this category (that we can no longer name 'f*rced' for legal reasons). But it's always fun to see a very reluctant girl get belted!
Of course Izzy does not want to get belted. She loves to touch herself! But she is no match for her spectacular mistress Sam, who has full power over her. Izzy is collared and then Sam tells her to undress ('panties too!!'). Mistress Sam cuffs Izzy's hands high above her head to prevent any interference with the belting process. A nice white trimmed chastity belt is locked onto Izzy's young body. That will teach her to behave herself.
After the belting, the keys disappear in Sam Lee's ample cleavage. It's probably the safest place to keep them. Izzy knows she will never get those keys without Sam's permission. Her hands are uncuffed and she is told to get dressed again. How long will she be locked? Can things get any worse? Spoiler: yes, the.

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11635kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 320.3 MB

Download Izzy Delphine belted by Sam

Hard suspension, domination and torture for hot brunette

Sexy brunette with beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with naked small tits plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, dominationn suspension and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6349kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard suspension, domination and torture for hot brunette

Bdsm Most Popular Schoolgirl Bound in her Torn Uniform

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Pretty little Blake is bound and gagged, standing on the bed. She mmphs and squirms like that for a few minutes before she\'s switched to an all-points suspension.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Schoolgirl Bound in her Torn Uniform

Holly Daze in the 8 Minute Escape

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and You get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 498.4 MB

Download Holly Daze in the 8 Minute Escape

School bullies

Cast: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment

School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt enforced by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 294.8 MB

Download School bullies

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Drool and lube and cum leak out of every hole. Darling cowers in her cage, knowing she will be hauled out and used next. We are all done with the cougar, bring us the next fucktoy...

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Super bondage, domination and torture for very hot bitch

Young slavegirl with big nakedboobs, with beautiful body, with shaved naked pussy and with naked hot ass plus hot man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He slaps her sexy naked body. Professional bondage, hogtie domination and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5047kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very hot bitch