Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

The Rural Girl - Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download The Rural Girl - Part 1

Jessica - pink chastity

Jessica was very happy to see everyone voting for her to come back! Of course, she has the best butt in all of ChastityBabes history, and the cutest face ever, so why not!! Jessica is young, shy, and she loves pink, but she is also very practical, she was worried about chafing, sleeping problems, and toilet issues.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11660kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Jessica - pink chastity

Tight bondage, predicament and torture for horny bitch

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Beautiful girl in blue blouse, with naked shaved pussy, with hot little ass and with very sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Big blue ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bodnage, domination and torture for hotny model with naked breast on the outdoor.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10513kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, predicament and torture for horny bitch

Blonde & Brunette Milfs Hogtied Outdoors

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I'm vacationing in Spain with my beautiful Hungarian friend Lena King. We've rented a villa in the mountains for a week of peace and quiet. While out wandering the property I was ambushed and left brutally hogtied on a wooden platform. I struggle and try to scream through my gagged mouth but the sounds are muted. Suddenly I hear Lena calling my name and I grunt loudly to try to warn her of the dangerous man. She rushes rushes over to help me and as she leans over me to untie the knots she is roughly grabbed by the intruder and he wrestles her down with his hand over mouth to prevent her from screaming. He ties up her arms behind her back and begins to grope her gorgeous body. Lena's ass is exposed and he takes pleasure in smacking it then shoves a big ballgag between her teeth. He bends her boots up to her ass and ties her crossed ankles. Lena cries as he finishes her off in a tight hogtie. He leaves us bound, gagged & helpless, sobbing and struggling side by side ....

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.4 MB

Download Blonde & Brunette Milfs Hogtied Outdoors

Bdsm Most Popular Stewardess Bound in Uniform Danielle Trixie

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Loren Chance has been captured and is now roped on a chair, with a tape-gag muffling her nervous noises. Her blouse has come open to expose her perky breasts. She struggles alone, not knowing what will become of her. Later, her chair has tipped to the floor, and 3 bad guys are hovering around her, enjoying the look of their damsel in .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8134kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Stewardess Bound in Uniform Danielle Trixie

Brooke XXXX Participant

I drag this last one in like she's a rag doll. Sure she's kicking and fighting and trying to scream but after you've done a couple hundred of these it's all the same. She ain't getting away but I get a kick out of the struggle anyway. So I make her kneel on the floor and pin her arms with my legs so I can get her gagged. Then I can play around with her a bit. A little cat n mouse ya know? Let her believe that she almost got away, then reel her in again. While I'm wrestling around with her I take her top off and then her skirt. Dam! She's a sexy little thing! So I tie her to the chair by pulling her arms down tight at the back of the chair then I grab an ankle and pull it back and up and tie it to the chair. Once both ankles are tied she is spread wide. I can tell this is gonna be fun. I leave and let her struggle that way for a while. She ain't going nowhere. When I come back I change her position a bit to make her more....accessible. I'll leave her that way now. All spread wide open .

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5941kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 873.8 MB

Download Brooke XXXX Participant

Pantyhose Encasement

Back in 2016 when I first started this site, I asked master to try a pantyhose encasement with me, wrapped in tape and helpless. It was a crazy feeling and I hope we can do it again soon. It has been a few years since we did this and so now that the weather is turning cooler I hope we can do it again. It was hard, very stressful, but at least I was warm!

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 259.6 MB

Download Pantyhose Encasement

Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 1

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you need this collection of video

Duration: 26:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 586.1 MB

Download Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 1

Skinny Slave Renata Gets Dominate Exam

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive. :) Real screams, real tears! Starring: Renata Fox

Duration: 28:22
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10639kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Skinny Slave Renata Gets Dominate Exam

Their Home Invaded, 3 MILF Roommates Stripped nude, Bound

Cast: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte, Vivienne Velvet

Sandra, Lisa and Vivian were relaxing, barefoot, on the patio when the two brutes appeared. They order the ladies to like up against the wall and make them strip out of their Daisy Dukes and tank tops. Then the three gals are gagged with duct tape and led into the house to be tied. Each of them are carried into the garage, where an empty hot tub has been set up. Once they are all placed in the tub on their bellies, their ankles are tethered above, keeping them from rolling over. Then the hose is turned on. The cold water begins to rise.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 862.6 MB

Download Their Home Invaded, 3 MILF Roommates Stripped nude, Bound

Bondage Life Part One

Greyhound spends some quality time in her specially designed wood and metal pipe cage, with metal bars across her ankles, behind her knees, under her stomach and behind her head, and with a set of toe cuffs keeping her feet secured on the outside of the cage she is made to maintain the present down position for the duration of the stream!

Total size: 53.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Bondage Life Part One

Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles

There's good news and there's bad news: The good news is that I got Katie Thornton for you! The legendary busty British babe is locked in a nice chastity belt with white lining! So far so good. The bad news however, is that Katie Thornton can not be locked in a chastity bra! She has a secret weapon (or rather: two) that protects her from being locked in a metal bra.

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11663kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

Download Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles

Liquid Love - Full HD 1080p

A liquid is a nearly incompressible fluid that conforms to the shape of its container but retains a (nearly) constant volume independent of pressure. As such, it is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, gas, and plasma), and is the only state with a definite volume but no fixed shape. A liquid is made up of tiny vibrating particles of matter, such as atoms, held together by intermolecular bonds. Why we are talking about Liquid? Because it is always better to start with a bit of theory and then jump into the practice. All our favorites: Bukkake, Cumshot, Creampie, Cumflation etc. would be nothing special without this warm sweet fluid. Incredible Capri is going to show us what Liquid Love is truly means. Sweet teen squeezes her tiny boobs and spreads milk all around the room on a full Ahegao mode! After that she plans to fuck a huge red Dildo and fill up her mouth with fresh cum. Do you want to ask us how? So here we go: she will insanely squirt directly .

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Liquid Love - Full HD 1080p

At Caroline's Mercy

Vivienne has been left in a very exposed situation. She is bound tightly on a couch, legs and arms spread wide allowing for easy access to her body. The ropes encircle much of her, keeping things in place and not allowing for very much movement. Caroline, dressed in a sleek black catsuit and knee high boots comes in and finds our in her predicament and simply can't help but take advantage of the poor girl. Nipple clamps are used. More rope is added. And the vibrator pulls Vivienne closer and closer to the undeniable truth facing her: she loves this stuff.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

Download At Caroline's Mercy

Bdsm Most Popular Straightjacket Bondage with Mitts Inside Niki Lee Young

Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Loren Chance has been captured and is now roped on a chair, with a tape-gag muffling her nervous noises. Her blouse has come open to expose her perky breasts. She struggles alone, not knowing what will become of her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8130kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Straightjacket Bondage with Mitts Inside Niki Lee Young

Montana Sky

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Montana Sky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful girl ... her tied and f"cks a guy with a good member of ... girl sucks his cock sweet mouth...Hard master class from the master, he gives a lesson naughty bitch to substitute her all holes.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Montana Sky

Grabbed While Jogging

This is the result of a custom video! Vivienne is a jogger who is ambushed by a man who binds her tightly, tape gags her and removes her sneakers to expose her in socks. She tries to get away but he turns it into a hogtie and then she's absolutely stuck!

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 260.1 MB

Download Grabbed While Jogging

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives. While the three inmates clear a garden the warden and his guards discuss the real reason the inmates have been transferred.As the women are brought into the barn for the night they witness horrific interrogation scenes. They see other prisoners on crosses, in cages, and attached to ancient punishment devices.Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for? This isn't what they ever would have expected. They are in big trouble...

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This BBC loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast MILF into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of Sexuallybroken.After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we .

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart