Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Very beautiful slavegirl withsmall naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with hot naked ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4320kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

The Submission of Cassie Cane -part 7

Cassie Cane is clearly having far too much fun with the cane, and that's cutting into OUR fun. so it's time to switch up to using a single-tail whip. The harsh crack as it cuts through the air causes her to flinch away. And when it cuts her tender flesh, well, that's when the tears begin to fall.

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6256kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 287.4 MB

Download The Submission of Cassie Cane -part 7

Nikki - preparations

Nikki had her shower, so it was no longer inevitable: she had to go outside! My assistant did a good job filming and photographing her preparations, even though there was not sufficient light. I like these kind of home shoots!
Nikki somehow was a chastity pro right from the start: she even used lotion to take care of her skin, making sure she got right in between the belt and bra (as well as she could). She tried the locks too, funny how the girls always go for the little padlocks, which does not make any sense (in case of the belt), because the little padlock only holds the secondary shield in place. Even if she would be able to break that, the belt would still be locked on with the cylinder lock block on her waist. Fortunately, Nikki couldn't find a way to break anything at all, so she was going to have to face her Challenge, because the Deal was she would be stuck in the belt and bra until she made a public appearance.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Nikki - preparations

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Internet Exposure

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Jodie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Schoolgirl Jodie's mom Elizabeth has received a call from her friend Abigail's mom informing her that both girls had been caught exposing themselves online on web cam on the school computer and gotten themselves suspended from school. She confronts Jodie and tells her she will be punished harshly for her disgusting slutty embarrassing behavior. Since she has been exposing herself, Jodie is forced to strip for her punishment. Once she is nude, she is made to place her hands on the chair and bend over for her spanking. She is spanked good and red with Elizabeth's hand, and then finished off with a leather riding crop to make sure the message gets through that her behavior was absolutely unacceptable! Elizabeth realizes that Jodie wasn't wearing any underwerar which means she went to school that way. Jodie tries to lie and say she had it on earlier, lost it, etc, but Elizabeth isn't having it and gives her six additional strokes both for not wearing it and for lying about it, then sends .

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download Internet Exposure

Bdsm Most Popular Temp Secretary Office Bound

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Sarah's been dressed in studded leather fetish wear and spread on the bed with leather mittens, leather-and-steel cuffs, silken ropes, and steel big-toe cuffs on chains. She's bit-gagged for good measure. Her phone lies on the bed, tantalizingly out of reach.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8132kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 646.7 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Temp Secretary Office Bound

Ashley Nosey Neighbor Girl

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

My neighbors have this hot little daughter, but she is a nosey little thing. Always poking around. Always making some kind of trouble. When she starts poking around my place, I decide to be the one making trouble. She has no idea what she's in for.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 900.5 MB

Download Ashley Nosey Neighbor Girl

Super bondage, spanking and domination for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

Horny blonde in white dress, with big ass, with shaved pussy and with small boobs plus hot mistress in black short shorts, with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. She spanks her ass. Purple ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for sexy model with beautiful with in the large bedroom.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4549kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle sev.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Angela Sommers - Make it Tighter

It is always great to have Angela up for a few days. She is such a busy performer, working all over the country, that it can be difficult to get the scheduling worked out, so when we do have the chance to get our hands on her, it's a special time. It doesn't hurt that she is such great company and that we always have a good time on set and off. It also doesn't hurt that this girl has so much fun and put so much of herself into everything she does. We feel pretty lucky here. She doesn't let just anyone tie her up (even though she does love it) - and we feel pretty special about that. After this scene we shot a great interview with her that I'm sure you will find quite enlightening (we did). One sneak peek from that was that she really does love a challenge. She wants the bondage to be difficult. If it isn't tight... it just isn't right. The interview was shot before the video, and then just after.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 828.0 MB

Download Angela Sommers - Make it Tighter

Stripes, Welts and Bruises -part 5

Rita's tits are so firm and her hard nipples are the perfect targets for pain. Chained to the wall Rita can't stop us from paddling her tits with a leather paddle or crushing her firm nipples between a pair of clover clamps.

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5688kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

Download Stripes, Welts and Bruises -part 5

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Beth Brooks in First Hogtie Shoot

Beth Brooks has done a few photoshoots in her time as well as having been tied but never both at the same time. She comes to her first real fetish photography shoot wearing a grey dress and some crazy black heels. Ogre comes in and ropes her up by starting with her wrists behind her back and then securing those to her waist. Her elbows get pulled together next and cinched off so her arms are useless for her, not that she has to do anything but lay there and be photographed.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

Download Beth Brooks in First Hogtie Shoot

Terra bound for orced orgasm & foot torment

I invite sexy secretary Terra Mizu over after work. I'm really pissed off at her for stealing my great idea and presenting it to the boss as her own. I need revenge and I need it now so I spike her and soon her eyes cross and she is very drowsy. The busty bimbo awakens tied up on a bed with her feet dangling off the edge. I wake her up by playing with her feet and removing her socks and shoes. When she's fully awake and freaking out I gag her with a sock and wrap her pretty face with duct tape. I tickle her pantyhosed feet and she gasps and laughs under her gag. After the tickling I decide she needs orgasms until she's weak from exhaustion. I press the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator up against her pussy holding it firm until her body betrays her and she has an explosive orgasm. I laugh and use it on her feet her. I place a device between her feet and inform the busty bound beauty that if it falls she is a goner. I leave as poor helpless Terra is struggling desperately her fe.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 272.8 MB

Download Terra bound for orced orgasm & foot torment

Stripes, Welts and Bruises -part 5

Rita's tits are so firm and her hard nipples are the perfect targets for pain. Chained to the wall Rita can't stop us from paddling her tits with a leather paddle or crushing her firm nipples between a pair of clover clamps.

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5688kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

Download Stripes, Welts and Bruises -part 5

Kerry - job training

Hands cuffed to the sides of her tight belt, very tight ballgag, Kerry knew that her office training was getting ramped up. I loved having Kerry run around the office, not being able to speak, having a very hard time doing her job. Yes, I can be mean, but I can assure you: Kerry loves this! She is a huge bondage fan!

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11632kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Kerry - job training

Kenzie Reeves in Super Spy vs Super Villain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, All Sex, Blowjob, , Cosplay, Bondage, Female Training, BDSM

Kenzie the cute unassuming girl that no one would suspect is actually a secret spy. Leaving the party upstairs, to explore Cory's super villain basement, Kenzie is going to bust Cory's villainy once and for all! But before she can call for backup Cory's traps spring alive putting a cold metal collar around Kenzie's neck and a chastity device around her pussy.
Kenzie gasps with shock as her tiny body is exposed and tied up. With a smile on her face Cory walks in on her new toy. "You're going to pay for this!" Kenzie yells hoping her backup finds her. Cory starts whipping the spy's tender body, breaking her with pain. She puts a ballgag in Kenzie's screaming mouth and keeps whipping her flesh.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5385kbps

File size: 830.5 MB

Download Kenzie Reeves in Super Spy vs Super Villain

Bdsm Most Popular Fuckmeat Torture On The Pole

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Sadism and Masochism, Corporal Punishment, Torture

Thief is caught and punished with bondage suspension: riding on top of the bizarre iron spike with her cunt.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Fuckmeat Torture On The Pole

Abuse rope bondage and hard fucking - Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alisha Adams, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Alisha Adams. In her last update you saw how tough she was, today we post the very first scene we did that day.
It is the Meet and Greet, where we determine if the girl is tough enough to even do another scene. Now you can see what we saw in Alisha, that special quality that makes her a titan in the rough sex and bondage world...

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abuse rope bondage and hard fucking - Alisha Adams