Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sexy brunette in black panties, with naked boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for a beautiful girl with little ass in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4573kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

SP Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking, Flogging, Stockings, Whipping

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service.
Debrisx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SP Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Of Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

Release Year: 2019

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 495.0 MB in 2 files.

Download New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Of Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

Natalia Forrest - desperate business woman

A Fantasy update, based on a script that was sent in by a member! Thank you very much for this! This member wanted to see real frustration, and who better to ask for this custom video than the beautiful Natalia Forrest, who gets incredibly frustrated and horny every time she is locked into a chastity belt!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11672kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.5 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - desperate business woman

Tight bondage, torture and predicament for beautiful girl

Sexy slavegirl with naked beautiful boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with naked hot ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Big pink ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny blonde with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7240kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and predicament for beautiful girl

Ruthless amazon latina torments me

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I can't help staring at this gorgeous glamazon Latina Jasmine Mendez. I get up the nerve to approach her and she tells me I am too old for her. I beg and say I am into spoiling hot girls and that's just music to Jasmine's ears. She has me get down on my knees to sniff her feet then sends me away to buy her some presents. I come back with several pair of shoes but Jasmine is annoyed and and demands more. I beg forgiveness and she jacks me up against the wall ripping open my blouse and shaking me. I get back onto my knees and crawl over to the couch to remove her stiletto high heels. I worship her feet for a new minutes and the next thing I know I am stripped down to my panties and bound spread eagle beneath the tall curvy woman. She sits in a chair mocking me then removes her stockings and rubs her bare feet all over my face. I am so infatuated with her and this is really turning me on so I confess that I want to spoil her financially and treat her like a queen. Jasmine puts o.

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Ruthless amazon latina torments me

Introducing three slaves up for auction

Three men are gathered for a slave auction that I run. I walk in leading busty blonde Macy Cartel, petite Dacey Harlot and sexy Maria Jade with their hands on their heads. Each girl is cleave gagged and wearing only lace panties. I tie their wrists behind their backs and secure their ankles to poles in the middle of the floor. Miles Striker, Johnny Cartel and Joseph Manor walk around checking the slaves out groping them while they decide if any of the three bimbos are worth bidding on today.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6567kbps

File size: 509.3 MB

Download Introducing three slaves up for auction

Treat Charlotte's ass horribly

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

This is one of our shorter but more intense updates. After getting slapped, caned, paddled, assfucked, having her pussy waxed shut, and made to suck off some long anal beads from deep in her colon, Charlotte's ordeal gets cranked up to a new level. She is suspended under a spinning cross filled with candles. As the wax drips rapidly all over her body, the evil nurse assfucks her some more and Dr. Mercies canes her. When they're done with her, they take her down, wax her asshole shut, and beat her ass one last time until she starts to cry. Then they leave her.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12425kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Treat Charlotte's ass horribly

Bdsm Most Popular Alla tickles new model Adel in special device

Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Alla comes up and starts to tickle her body slightly and then climbs up behind the ticklee and tickles her sides and armpits. Adel squeezes and laughs, embarrassed. Alla bites her body softly.Then our sexy tickler dumps her jacket off, she's hot and already tickles Adel's feet. Ticklee's big toes are tied. Alla feels her power and bites Adel's feet, she does whatever she wants with her. Adel is a bit confused from such things but she likes it - she laughs and amuses.Next Alla uses some cream and a toothbrush and a massager to test the feet of a young ticklee.Then she sits down over Adel's legs and bites and tickles her feet again.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13217kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Alla tickles new model Adel in special device

Three Strikes Shes Out

A Women's Prison Featurette! Hard ass prisoner Carissa thinks she's smart when she pleads "Not Guilty" to her latest charge just to get out of her cell for a few days to go to trial. After all, she's already got 2 life sentences, what harm would a third do. She's in for quite a "Shock" however when the Judge sentences her to the Chair instead. She is cavity searched and moved to The Orange Grove as they call it due to the special Orange prison jumpsuits. She spends her days messing with and getting messed with by the guards and spends her nights having nightmares about her impending punishment until finally, years later, all her appeals have run out and the guards come to tell her the Governor didn't call and it's time to meet her fate...

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Three Strikes Shes Out

Abigail Dupree

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James

IF you have the need to see anal slavery, sodomy or just simple anal play in the Master⁄slave lifestyle OR you are having desires to serve a Master OR you want to learn more about owning a consensual anal slave THEN you are at the right place!
Here in this video you will see Master James interact with his slave abigail SLRN-525-871-465 in the act of submission and anal training. This is accomplished by the Master giving tasks to the slave for stretching the asshole for better sodomy and fetish perversions. Other means of direct training shown here are influenced by the cane, cock sucking and the horseradish root.
By watching this video, I am quite sure that you will be educated in the administration and use of the horse root in a greedy submissive asshole as well as a need to purchase any video this anal slave has made.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Christina Carter vs the Hunter & his damned paint cans

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: bondage, Damsel in Distress, big tits, high heels, leather mini skirt, upskirt, tied up, rope bondage, gagged girls, cleave gag, crotch rope, struggling, tied elbows, crushed elbows, predicament bondage, weighted crotch rope, BDSM

Busty Christina has fallen into the Hunter's lair and finds herself sitting on a stool in his dirty, grudgy lair tightly bound and gagged. Her wrists are tied behind her back, her slender ankles are bound and a tight crotch rope is pulled between her legs. Black elastic bandage is pulled between her lips and wrapped tightly around her head to keep her quiet. But Christina refuses to keep quiet and struggles desperately to free her wrists from the ropes.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22350kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Christina Carter vs the Hunter & his damned paint cans

Natalia unpacking

Natalia Forrest is with us for 5 days, locked in full chastity. She is in our nice Amsterdam apartment, free to go out whenever she wants. In fact, she can do whatever she wants, she is just not getting the keys until exactly 5 days have passed. There is no opt-out, no safe word, not even hygiene breaks. A continuous belting in full chastity, that is belt and bra plus thigh bands padlocked together.
She is doing this for the money, that's pretty obvious. She wants to go on a nice holiday with her friend and she desperately needs cash. We pay quite good for chastity deals, but even after 10 minutes, Natalia does not seem to care about the money anymore. She just wants out!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download Natalia unpacking

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karly's Helpless Belly

Studio: BCTickleAndFetish
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Cute and innocent Karly is bound to the X frame wearing an extremely sexy lingerie set that fully exposes her sensitive belly. Megan can't get enough of her ticklish belly and sensitive navel. She has super long nails and pokes them right inside Karly's belly button. The sensation is too much for Karly as she jumps around and tries to evade Megan's nails but can't go anywhere. Megan switches up between fingering her belly button, tickling her belly, and licking deep inside her navel. Karly loves the worshipping part but every time a fingernail slips inside her belly button she freaks out. Hot clip for those who like belly and belly button tickling!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karly's Helpless Belly

Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Even before she stripped her clothes off Johannie knew the terms of her chastity belt. Pleading eyes wouldn't help her here. It had been another week and she had another chance to try and get the key back. Only one little thing stood in her way, the roll of tape sitting next to her. She doesn't have to wait long before it's wrapped around her legs, wrists, and elbows leaving her helpless as always. Her frustration is clear as she a goes into a frenzy pulling and twisting at her bonds. The vinyl tape is not a forgiving foe however and contracts her limbs back together with ease. As her hour to escape comes closer to ending the first signs of resignation start to show on Johannie's face. She knows another week in the belt is in her future.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps

File size: 214.8 MB

Download Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Caned By The School Counselor

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Spanking

Frequent spankings at school having had little effect on her behavior, Ava receives an unexpected visit from the school counselor, to help her study for upcoming exams. Counselor Kelley knows that Ava is a bright girl but that getting her to focus will require a little more than a smacked bottom. That is why the Counselor has brought her cane!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 368.0 MB

Download Caned By The School Counselor

Ashley 700ft Rope Challenge pt3

This clip is over an hour long! The custom guy wanted ALL onscreen tying!! Yes, it was fun. Yes, it was tight. Yes, it was very freakin hot! Just look at the promo pics!

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 917.1 MB

Download Ashley 700ft Rope Challenge pt3

Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Pussy Stretching, Butt Plug, Fingering, Veggie Stuffing, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Toys

Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but go.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Serena Avary Bondage

The gold rush of hot, young, babes continues...Serena says she is blossoming in her new adult career, and for a woman who has dreamed of bondage before, a BDSM shoot is just another notch in her belt, or blossom, if you will...Even still, Serena is just learning the power and beauty of her tits and ass...With nervous excitement, Serena submits to very tough bondage, with an elbow tie in the first scene...her pussy is just dripping wet by the time I get my hands on it...This one loves to be bound and helpless...Note the new breast enlarger in the final scene, and note Serena's sincere reactions to the painful pumping...

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 845.2 MB

Download Serena Avary Bondage