Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough p.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 560.6 MB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Beretta James

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex, MIL
Video language: English

Super hot Beretta James is back on the pages of the fastest growing Bondage and rough sex site in the world, Sexually Broken. Beretta at age 35 is incredibly hot and has a body to die for.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beretta James

Pressing Stone

Stone's big sexy tits just aren't perky enough for us, but a couple minutes in a pair of suction tubes will fix that right up. And while we're waiting for the udders to swell, we'll go ahead and whip her while her friend Cat holds her hands. Don't want her struggling after all...or do we?

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 102.6 MB

Download Pressing Stone

Natalie webcamming

There were only 2 things to do for Natalie before I would let her out: her regular job (webcamming) and trying to sleep (not on the couch but upstairs in her bed).
Natalie was getting a bit grumpy from all the metal, and the chains connecting her ankles and wrists, so she decided to do the shortest webcam session in her career. She went online (as 'sexy blondy') on her usual cam site, and I guess her usual fans were stunned! I don't think any of her regular viewers are into female chastity, so I don't know what they thought about the show they were getting. I hope they weren't too disappointed!
Natalie tried to act like the chastity gear wasn't there. She played with the camera like a real pro, and her show went pretty well. The spreader bar made her keep her legs apart, but I guess that's not a bad thing in this situation! The only thing that was hard was typing back to her fans. With her wrists chained to her belt, she could barely reach her keyboard!
Natalie quickly finished the.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

Download Natalie webcamming

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhea

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Vee Daniels in the Chair Audition

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Vee Daniels wants to model for Ogre's World and so we agree to put her through a few paces and see how she performs while bound. She shows up wearing a sheer white top and a black skirt. She has black pantyhose on underneath the skirt and a pair of black, high heeled t strap peeptoe shoes.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 346.2 MB

Download Vee Daniels in the Chair Audition

Miss Lupo First Time Tied

Miss Lupo is soooo pretty! Those big brown eyes, that lovely dark skin, long silky black hair. I Love tying up girls for their first time! I told her it might be a bit tight and she said that was ok because she is pretty tough. My eyes lit up. I smiled. Then I started tying. You really should see how tight her first time was and her reactions. Priceless!

Duration: 20:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Miss Lupo First Time Tied

Anna Lee - Pantyhose Saleswoman Field Tests Her Product

Mr Big Boss is expecting a visitor. Anna is a sales rep for a pantyhose company that is coming to try to offer him a pantyhose sales arrangement. The trouble is that Anna isn't very good at her job and basically just tosses a pair at him in a bag. Not even bothering to take them out or do anything other than tell him he can feel them if he wants. She grabs one of her brochures and hands it to him without really knowing much at all about her product. Eventually she brings up how durable they are and he tells her that he's got the perfect test for their durability. He stands her up and binds her wrists behind her back with one of her test pairs. She next is asked to get on the floor and Mr Big Boss takes another pair and binds her ankles together. She lets out a little whine at being treated this way and continues to try to talk her way out of her situation. He doesn't listen and just keeps binding her moving up and stuffing her mouth with a white cloth and wrapping microfoam around her.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4141kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.1 MB

Download Anna Lee - Pantyhose Saleswoman Field Tests Her Product

Brainwashing A Breeder

Dee's new to the neighborhood and Dixie has invited her over for what Dee thinks is a friendly welcoming neighborly chat over tea. Dixie seems a little off though by the way she's talking trash on men and female supremacy. Dixie hands Dee a pamphlet-she flips through it and realizes Dixie is running a damn lesbian men hating cult out of her house and she's trying to enlist her. Dee is not into it and kindly tries to excuse herself by saying she forgot she had something to do. That doesn't quite work though and before Dee knows it, she's tied and gagged and being fucked and trained into lesbianism by her new neighbor.

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brainwashing A Breeder

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start roping Amanda to the chair. I her her thighs tied, before I gag her again. This time a shop rag and microfoam tape quiet her. I then continue adding rope to her legs. After her legs are thoroughly bound and tied to the chair, I remove her gag and start tying her tits. More rope is wrapped and cinched, around Amanda, the chair, and the post. I gag her again with the large ballgag as I continue making her bondage tighter and reducing her range of movement. At the end of the clip her ballgag is removed once again.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2

Curvy MILF & Leggy Amazon Nabbed, Stripped, Tickled! Feet! Pits!

Sexy Secretary Sandra, bound in a classic tie over her satin shirt and mini skirt, is hopped in her high heels into the warehouse. Seeing her long-legged, amazon galpal, Ariel, tied to an exam chair, naked but for a big black ballgag matching the one in her own mouth! She wonders on the wants of the assailant who nabbed them as they were leaving the cinema, bundling them into his truck in the dark... He attaches the ropes at her wrists to a hoist hook above her head. Ripping open the big breasted beauty's blouse, buttons flying, and cutting away the remains of her top, revealing her ravishing rack. Drool already dribbling from her gagged lips, down her chin and onto her chest.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

Download Curvy MILF & Leggy Amazon Nabbed, Stripped, Tickled! Feet! Pits!

Leyla Gold - changing shields

Soooo, you wanted a Plugged update? Agreed, there haven't been many, the reason being scaring off the innocent and young girls who want to live a chaste lifestyle and accept a Chastity Deal for our website. You remember the vivid discussion about it? Well, we decided to let it go and give you a new Plugged update. With the number of girls currently applying for this website, we are not afraid to lose some of them by showing more explicit content.
Who better to ask than the living sex doll Leyla Gold! She is always hot, and we just know a plug will keep her horny without any breaks. For a sex addict like Leyla, a plug can actually be a torment. She loves toys, but she can take breaks from them if her body needs to. With a plug inside her chastity belt, there is no way to remove it, and she will feel it with every movement, get aroused and stay that way for as long as her keyholder decides.
Leyla will show you how to change a standard secondary shield (perforated with pee holes) for a.

Duration: 4:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.1 MB

Download Leyla Gold - changing shields

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Terra Mizu in How I Treat My Hookers

Terra Mizu is a tough model who loves trying difficult and new positions. So I bind her up tightly in this delightful hybrid tie. One arm is pulled up between her shoulder blades and tied off. The bondage continues with the other arm tied to the ankle on the same side. Finally, I wrap rope around her free leg, XXXX it into a constricting frogtie. It's an uncomfortable position, to be sure, but Tera manages to endure it pretty well.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Terra Mizu in How I Treat My Hookers

AJ Marion in Bamboo Pole Hogtie

The clip opens with AJ sitting on the couch wearing her zebra print pumps, a jeans skirt and a black sweater. Her ankles are spread, tied apart to a bamboo pole. Ogre is putting the finishing touches on the ankle ropes and then AJ lays on the floor. Ogre grins. "And the floor is cold," he laughs. AJ grimaces as she laughs with him, "It's freezing!"

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download AJ Marion in Bamboo Pole Hogtie

Lube Service

Studio: BondageLiberation
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Brunette, Bondage, Leather, Strange, orgasm, Suspension

Strange Hobbies came to Elise needing a bit of a lube job. He had been feeling a bit rusty. Elise knew exactly what to do. She buckled him face-down into a metal emergency stretcher, and hiked him high into the air where she could get a better look at his goods. Due to an opening in the stretcher allowing for Hobbie's cock to hang free, Elise had perfect access to assess the situation. She determined that some lube and a bit of suction would do the trick. Turns out, Strange Hobbies responded to the Venus 2000 procedure quite quickly - too quickly, one might say. Elise determined that although her friend Hobbies had produced some lube of his own quite quickly, the machine was not satisfied with such a lousy suck session, and thus, she allowed the machine to suck away, long after Hobbies had finished. That'll teach him for ejaculating so quickly - or will it?

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1669kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download Lube Service

Pepper Sterling - Tightly Trussed and Shiny Attired

Pepper is relaxing on the sofa wishing someone was there to tie her up. Eventually heavy eyes get the better of her and she dozes off. A man creeps into the room and she awakes to be stood up and have her arms drawn together behind her back with rope. Her elbows are bound first and her wrists soon follow suit. She's gagged with a purple cloth and multiple silver tape wraps around her head. Another rope is added around her midsection pinning her arms to her body with a body cinch. Her ankles are bound next with her standing in front of the man. She's then placed on the ground and her ankles are used to drag her backwards in front of the couch. One more rope is added from her ankles up to her elbow ropes and she's pulled into a tight hogtie. She's fondled a bit before the mystery man walks off leaving her to struggle in her tight bondage and gag. She naturally can't budge a single one of the tight ropes and truth be told she's having too much fun to want to.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4121kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Pepper Sterling - Tightly Trussed and Shiny Attired

Ava's Surprise

When Ava comes to Dixie looking for information about some model friends of hers who have gone missing she's in for quite the surprise as Dixie shows her exactly what happened to her friends by putting her through a series of ordeals before eventually mesmerizing her into being her mindless sex slave.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ava's Surprise