Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture sexy girl HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Beautiful brunette in black short dress, with big tits, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and boobs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, torment and domination for young girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2735kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture sexy girl HD 1080p

Nose Tickets

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Flogging, Stockings, Whipping

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her horse nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nose Tickets

Jbr Midwest New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2019

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 495.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Jbr Midwest New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection. Part 3.

Jessy and Regina - on the catwalk

Now that the popular sisters survived a whole day in their belts, we decided to invite them back to our studio for a fashion shoot. These girls are now so used to being belted that they did not even ask if the fashion shoot would feature chastity belts. They just assumed they would be tightly belted again. and they seem to enjoy it much more than before!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 117.8 MB

Download Jessy and Regina - on the catwalk

Suffering for Rare Beauty part 3

Lily is a heart breaker and a jaw dropper, which means when you arent longing to own her, you're wishing to fuck her...Her very exiistence seems to put off the natural balance of power between men and women...which means, she is too beautiful for her own good...The blonde and blue innocence along with her killer body create a very potent combination...I remain uneffected as I tell her my plan for the day...Today, Lily learns that beauty is suffering, and I learn that her pussy is very, very sensitive once she cums

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1612kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 107.1 MB

Download Suffering for Rare Beauty part 3

AJ Marion in Housebroken

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

They pay me well for what I do. I don't know what this woman did but I've been hired to make sure she pays. It takes all kinds: some look innocent, some not so much. But in the end, they get what they deserve.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.3 MB

Download AJ Marion in Housebroken

Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Spanking Butt Plug Response Test

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Anal, Toys, Spanking, Electric, Humiliation, Fetish

Several videos of famous BDSM model Ariel Anderssen from her channels on ManyVids. Despite the fact that these videos are mainly devoted to anal pleasures, I decided to place them in the BDSM section based on the main profile of the actress. Bio: Ariel Anderssen (real name Joceline Brooke-Hamilton, b. 1977), also known as Amelia Jane Rutherford, is a British actress and model of bondage and spanking. The 6'2 '' tall blonde beauty is one of the most striking and popular figures in the fetish industry. She is married to Hywel Phillips, fetish photographer and website owner.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 767.4 MB

Download Spanking Butt Plug Response Test

Mia Vallis - Caught Doing Self Bondage

Mia is glad to finally have some time alone, she's got some rope and a white ballgag spread out on the couch with her and grabs some rope rubbing it on her pantyhose clad legs before using it to bind her ankles. She grabs another piece and binds her knees next before grabbing the ballgag and pulling it into her mouth behind her teeth and strapping it on. David comes back and catches Mia who tries to get the ballgag out to explain but David stops her deciding to go along with her on this plan grabbing some rope himself and pulling her arms together behind her back. Mia's elbows are tightly bound before David moves down binding her wrists next. A bit of groping by David who eventually unbuttons Mia's blouse exposing her bra. David finally grabs a piece of rope and binds Mia bent over with her neck attached to her knee ropes. Some hair pulls later and David reveals that he's going to go back out and catch up with his friends leaving poor Mia to struggle and enjoy the bondage session she .

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4065kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Caught Doing Self Bondage

Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 3 HD 1080p

Beautiful model with naked boobs, with sexy body, with hot big ass and with wet pussy plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothpins on her nipples. Professional bondage, predicament, hogtie, domination and torture for beautiful blonde, with naked ass in the large room.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 3 HD 1080p

Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful girl HD 1080p

Hot blonde with beautiful boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her and nked body. Professional bondage, torture, predicamnet and domination for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3500kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful girl HD 1080p

Secretary Duo Bound, Clothes Torn Off, Hogtied and Held Hostage!

Dressed in their best, these two ladies who lunch hailed a cab after their midday meal, or so they thought, as the fake taxi sped off... Arriving at an abandoned trailer, the deceitful driver deftly disarmed the delightful duo; binding their wrists behind their backs! On screen we're treated to upskirt views of stocking tops flashing, high heels kick the air as the pretty pair are placed onto an old mattress on the floor. Sandra and Constance struggle as one after the other they're treated to tight ties around their chests. Bandana gags, cleaved between their teeth, are wrapped over with duct tape. Ripping and removing dresses, the brute bares both buxom broads bra and breasts. Exposing nylon covered soles as he takes their shoes and hogties the hapless hotties, held hostage.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

Download Secretary Duo Bound, Clothes Torn Off, Hogtied and Held Hostage!

Secondary shield cleaning break

On the seventh day we made sure that Paul did not forget to let Misha have a cleaning break. Unfortunately for Misha, it was only a secondary shield cleaning, but we don't think she understood. She was waiting in the bathroom, fully expecting the belt to be taken off for a while!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 163.5 MB

Download Secondary shield cleaning break

Nicki and Nikki

Due to a nasty back injury, I was forced to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 99.8 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki

Rose vs. First Impressions

It's always fun to see someone's first reaction to being tied up. That mix of apprehension and excitement, knowing that she will soon be completely helpless. After she requests rope bondage, I decide on a simple box tie, nice and tight of course. With her arms and legs welded together, she knows there is no hope for escape now. Still, Rose tries her best and tosses herself around, but she cannot get a single knot to loosen. Despite her already being good and helpless, a final rope is added, bringing her onto her knees and swinging from the ceiling.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 234.7 MB

Download Rose vs. First Impressions

Lost in Translation part 4

Most of the time an orgasm is a pleasurable experience, but when in the hands of Alebeard it's just another avenue of torment. Inducing orgasm after orgasm out of Rain DeGrey's beaten, bruised pussy takes her into depths of pain she never realized existed.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Lost in Translation part 4

Brooke Excruciating Bedpost Position Test

No acting, no damsel, no role playing in this one. I try to distract Brookes attention in this clip so I can try to sneak in a very tight tie. We start out just talking about things while I add rope. Once a lot of tight rope is added, I tell her I want to just test the position by having her stand. While I had her there, I made it seem like what I had planned wouldn't work so I needed to just tie her in the standing position now by her elbows to test the position.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 950.5 MB

Download Brooke Excruciating Bedpost Position Test

Constance & Elizabeth Andrews - After Hours Rope Mistress

Constance enters Mr Big Boss's office telling Elizabeth who's sitting on his desk that she believes everyone has left the office. Elizabeth informs Constance that she's going to be her bondage entertainment while she gets a lot of the work she has to get done finished. Constance's wrists are bound first followed by some tight roping on her elbows pulling them tightly together. A third rope is added around her body anchoring her arms to her torso. After making sure her blouse was straightened she takes two white cloths and shoves them into her mouth. Lizz then takes silver tape and wraps it around her head sealing the two cloths in her mouth thoroughly. A few more strips as a chin strap and on the face to shore it all up and Lizz grabs her ponytail and leads her around the office a bit as Constance giggles and really enjoys the treatment. Lizz then takes a blindfold and puts it on Constance telling her that she's going to do some work now and that she's going to be left blindfolded and.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5032kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 647.7 MB

Download Constance & Elizabeth Andrews - After Hours Rope Mistress

Wenona part1

Today Wenona is in Dr. Cupcakes care. He plans on testing out his straps on a very strong and fit damsel, which is why Wenona is his test subject. Wenona stands with her wrists already bound. A big red ballgag is shoved in her mouth before the clear strap harness is buckled into place. Once she is more secure and gagged, Dr. Cupcakes manhandles her and notes her reactions as his hands explre her tight body. The harness is attached overhead, to keep her in place, before her muscular body is oiled up. He then starts tightly strapping her legs. Out comes the ball gag, but it is quickly replaced with a matching clear panel, Harness, ballgag. Finally lots of straps are used to bind her arms, and more to pin her arms to her upper body. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Wenona part1