Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1

Just like in any sport or competition, people bet on Equestrian events. Adara has borrowed money from a group of unsavory characters, in return she promised to fix a big event. She failed for whatever reason and now she owes them 20k. They know that most likely she'll end up at the bar drinking. Sure enough, she shows up and one of the thugs is bar tending. He pours her a drink. After she's distracted he walks around the bar and grabs her. He shoves her up against a support post and straps her waist to it. She wants him to let her go, and he says he will if she's got his 20k. She of course does not, so to teach her a lesson, they are going to make an example out of her. Turning her into an obedient pony seems fitting, and they know a good strong ponygirl will sell for much more than 20k. He straps her wrists together around the post, before a few more are used to secure her to the post. He gags her with a spider ring gag before shoving his fingers down her throat. He taunts her as he .

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1

Hope Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Our new model, Hope, is a brave pro BDSM model. She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. After Part 4 let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8875kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hope Part 1

Hoisted up by her wrists for bound orgasms

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dacey Harlot
Genres: bondage, damsel in distress, bound orgasms, shiny, skin tight satin dress, high heels, upskirt, ball gagged, gagged girl, tied up, leather cuffs, leather restraints, struggling, wrist suspension, wand vibrator, orgasms, BDSM
Video language: English

Pretty Dacey struggles in the lair in her skin tight satin dreess and heels with her wrists locked in leather cuffs attached to an chain hanging down from an overhead pulley. A big black ballgag is jammed between her teeth to keep her quiet. Dacey twists and turns in her leather restraints trying to kick at the winch and cable holding her wirsts high above her head with her stiletto heels. But her reach is limited by her cuffs wrists and winch remains out of reach. The Hunter comes in and goes over to the wall and grabs the remote and presses the button, Dacey can hear the whirl of the electric motor and feel her wrists being pulled higher above her head. She begs and cries through her gag as she is stretched out onto her toes. The Hunter grabs some chains and locks a chain to the leather cuffs locked around her slender ankles. Then to her horror he presses the button on the remote again and lift her up into the air by her leather cuffed wrists. Dacey moans, begs and cries through her.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hoisted up by her wrists for bound orgasms

Nyssa Nevers - no relief

Business woman Nyssa Nevers finally made it back to her hotel room. What a day! She is looking forward to lying down on her big bed and a long powerful orgasm!
The problem is, she 'forgot' that her husband had locked her into a chain style chastity belt for her trip! And she is not going home for days! The belt is incredibly well fitted, the most perfect fit you have ever seen on this site! There is no chance that Nyssa will be able to get her fingers in. Her pussy is perfectly trapped in the primary shield's slot, safely unreachable behind the secondary shield. Nyssa thinks she will be able to break the belt, or move it to the side, but the belt stays firmly in place. To get her orgasm, she would need 2 keys, none of which she has right now. There are no spare keys, and Nyssa is very desperate!
Watch her struggle to get any relief! Impossible when a belt is fitted this well! Nyssa is such a horny woman, she really deserves to be locked in a chastity belt! Let's hope she will appear.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 182.2 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - no relief

Bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girls part 1

Release Year: 2021

Beautiful girls in very sexy panties and bra, with beautiful tits, with sexy bodies and with wet pussies plus big man in black t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with chains - hands ane legs on the floor. Professional bondage, domination and torture for two horny models with naked boobs on the outdoor and in the large large house.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7449kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girls part 1

Super bondage, predicament and torture for horny girl Full HD 1080p

Very beautiful brunette, with naked sexy boobs, with naked little ass, with naked shaved pussy and with naked very sexy body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. Clothespins on her nipples. Professiona bondage, domination and torture for young model witn naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5422kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, predicament and torture for horny girl Full HD 1080p

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Drea Custom Hogtied Pantyhose Inversion

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Yay for all of us that these custom guys come along! What a great combination of bondage fun! Drea goes up in a very uncomfy position and cums for us over and over.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 300.3 MB

Download Drea Custom Hogtied Pantyhose Inversion

Bdsm Most Popular Alsu loves to mock her girlfriend vol.2

Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Alsu takes the turn in a tickling battle. She sits down next to topless Marica and begins to slowly tickle her sexy body with sharp nails. Then she nibbles and caresses Marica's nipples and tickles them.She takes oil and lubricates Marica body to tickle her even more - she does it skillfully and sexually. Alsu also uses an electric toothbrush to torture Marica.In the end, Alsu goes to the feet of her victim and slowly strokes her soles with fingernails, also using oil. We see Alsu enjoying the tickling of her girlfriend and she definitely loves to mock her.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Alsu loves to mock her girlfriend vol.2

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

HdT Lilyanna - Excited

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself.
He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming.
She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HdT Lilyanna - Excited

Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Cast: Lana Belle, Lilien Ford
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, European, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Threesome

Ricky Rascal gets to experience Lilien Ford's naughty fantasy. They get slim beauty Lana Belle into a threeway. These hotties make out, then Lilien and Ricky tie up and tease Lana and fuck on top of her. She gets so thirsty she wants it too... so the well-hung stud gives it her real good. Lilien and Lana cum hard then help Ricky release his load with a double blowjob.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2019

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

One more try with Sarah Jain

The very scary and agressive Sarah Jain was still in Holland, in need for some cash. I managed to invite her back, even after the first very agressive Casting attempt (and my trick to turn that Casting into a 5-day Deal, which did not work).
Of course, she was afraid that I would not let her out for 5 days, but this time there was no contract, just a request to model a chastity belt for me again, with added thigh bands. I even made her a nice little bed, and I hoped she would stay for the weekend, but I don't think this will really work without a proper contract. The next time she comes over from the USA, I will be prepared. She will get locked for at least 5 days!! It will be so much fun, since Sarah is the most agressive, horny, and mouthy woman you've ever seen! She is great to belt, because she is a very sexual person!
Sarah went crazy in the belt and thigh bands! She tried to pleasure herself by rubbing the secondary shield, but there was no feeling at all! That got her even mo.

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download One more try with Sarah Jain

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With her elbows untied, there is enough room for her arms to go around the thick post. I lift her up and she straightens her arms out so they can slide around the post. I lower her and continue manhandling my captive. I strap her to the post with wet leather straps. As they dry they will keep getting tighter. I rope her ankles and pull them out and back, where they are tied off to stakes in the ground. Her gag is tightened up even more when I tie it around the post and cinch it.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 182.0 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Boots, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Double Penetration

Syren De Mer. Sexy sexy Syren De Mer. This hardbodied Milf can take a licking and keep on ticking. We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Zonah At Boundcon Austria

This is an impromptu stage performance Zonah and I did a few years ago. It shows the whole process of a basic one leg inversion suspension. Zonah was really acting it up on this one and she made a tough tie look easy

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 912.4 MB

Download Zonah At Boundcon Austria

Pepper Sterling - Crotch Rope Column Tie

David is leading Pepper into a weird room where there's a rope hanging down from the ceiling. She's reluctant but goes along with it asking him what he has planned as he starts binding her wrists. Soon her elbows and wrists are joined tightly together before he brings out a red cloth shoving it into her mouth and using microfoam tape to tightly cleave gag her. With her gag in place a few more ropes are added to adorn her body pulling her arms tightly into her body at the waist and joining with a crotch rope before David pulls it tightly towards the ceiling eliciting some cries of discomfort from poor Pepper. Upper body ropes and ankle ropes finally are added bringing Pepper more and more from walking female to bound item. David gropes her a bit before stepping back to admire his handiwork and let her struggle a bit in her bondage. Eventually David comes back and adds some leg ropes building them into her crotch rope and then finally feeling that Pepper is bound and gagged enough. A bi.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4073kbps

File size: 522.6 MB

Download Pepper Sterling - Crotch Rope Column Tie

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 Full HD 1080p

Young girl with nakdd ass, with naked pussy and with naked beautiful body plus sexy blonee in dress, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. She spanks her naked little ass. She fucks her mouth, with big dildo. Profesional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3209kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 Full HD 1080p