Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for horny bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 Full HD 1080p

MILFs Completely Mummified, Hooded-Receive Intense Orgasms

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

We see the gals wrapped ankle to neck in tonal pink and purple vet wrap, leaving just their bare feet, big breasts, beautiful, ball gagged faces and luscious locks of silver and brunette hair on show. Sandra and Christina, head to toe, hold hands as they lie on the living room rug looking forward to their treat.
Caressing ample handfuls of soft flesh, their enabler then goes to sit at the sofa, remote in hand, to the wired wands tucked into the crotch of each muffied MILF. Perfectly placed at their pussies, the loud buzz of the vibrators against their constrained clits elicits squeaks and moans from each. Perfectly pedicured toes gripping at thin air, their terrific tits trembling as the powerful pulses rip through them.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 904.5 MB

Download MILFs Completely Mummified, Hooded-Receive Intense Orgasms

Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4

Slave Abigail readies Pixie slave for Master JT who will whip her into submission, tears or insanity. Her smile is definitely gone now. JT toys with the little slave, picking her up with handfuls of fleshy thigh, tit or ass. He KNOWS how to enjoy himself.

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5955kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 295.0 MB

Download Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4

Kerry - straitjacket

Kerry was driving me crazy! She just couldn't stop touching herself. She found out that pushing on the belt made the plug go deeper, which kind of felt good. So since she was bored, she was doing that all day. And then she got herself all horny, and she was unable to go to sleep!
So I needed to find a good solution for this, and locking her wrist cuffs to the sides of the belt wasn't going to be an option, because it was too hard for her to sleep like that. So I strapped her in this very comfortable open-boob straitjacket, I think it is called a bolero style straitjacket, to make Kerry feel cozy but keep her hands out of the way. She didn't really say if she liked it, but I guess not, because now she couldn't touch her belt anymore.
Sleeping was going to be hard anyway, because Kerry had been getting more and more aroused in her belt, and I don't think it would ever disappear without an orgasm. This was quite a long Deal (with a plug)! She told me the first thing she was going to do.

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11625kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 395.4 MB

Download Kerry - straitjacket

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Playboy Model Kylie's Ticklish Nightmare

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MindlessTickleSlaves
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

In this clip, I have the beautiful Kylie totally naked and stretched out so I can give her the worse tickling of her life!!. First, I have her face down so I can get to that cute ass of hers. Of course, I start with her feet which drives her insane and immediately begs for me to stop. I then work my way up her legs which makes her giggle and squirm. But I get a great reaction when I start to tickle her ass and inner thighs. She didn't realize how ticklish she was there as I just ignore her pleas to stop and linger there letting my tickling fingers dance back and forth while watching her jiggle her ass. Just when she thinks it's all over, I reach up and tickle her armpits and sides to complete exhaustion.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10001kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 625.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Playboy Model Kylie's Ticklish Nightmare

Jasmine Valley in Hogtie on Steel

Jasmine Valley has a bit of a problem. The clip opens with a man pulling her along by a rope tied around her waist, her hands cuffed behind her back and a big red ballgag stuffed in her mouth. She is wearing a grey sports bra and black yoga pants with sneakers.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

Download Jasmine Valley in Hogtie on Steel

Perverted couple took her for ransom & more

My husband Jim Hunter brings pretty Jae Lynn into the abandoned warehouse and ties her to a chair. She's confused and terrified sobbing through her gag. When he finishes with the cruel tight bondage he removes her gag to call her for ransom. The bound beauty cries into the phone begging him to pay. He replaces her gag and finishes her off in a frog tie leaving her pantied pussy totally vulnerable. He knows I can't wait to play with the helpless thing while he goes off to collect the money. I sit next to Jae Lynn and begin groping her sweet tits and pussy. I enjoy this part so much. I lick and suck her nipples hoping that the payment takes a long, long time so I can have more kinky fun with my helpless captive ...

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Download Perverted couple took her for ransom & more

Drea Pink Missionary with Hitachi

Drea is as cute and sexy as ever in this tie missionary tie that gets tighter and more restrictive as the video progresses. Her orgasms make her pull on the nipple torture attachments.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 755.5 MB

Download Drea Pink Missionary with Hitachi

Bdsm Most Popular Tickling feet and upper body

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Olivia the cutie is tied to the pole in this clip. I tickle her in two positions, she very sensitive today, she's and jerks a lot.In the first pose, she kneels on a special shelf, facing the post. She tied with ropes. I tickle her sexy soles with my hands and hair comb. I also tickle her upper body. Her mouth is shut with a big ballgag.At the second pose, Olivia sits on the shelf, still facing the pole. I tickle her feet and sides and armpits. She squeals and asks to stop from time to time. Her shrieks inspire me to tickle her even harder.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Tickling feet and upper body

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model HD 1080p

Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I stuff a shop rag in Kimmy's large mouth and seal it in with black tape. I put her on her stomach on the floor and order her to struggle. After a short while, I start to hogtie her when she starts choking on her gag. I remove the gag and finish her hogtie. I then gag her with a ballgag. She sits there, and I have to order her once again to struggle, which she does. She has to much movement for my liking, so I use the black tape and go around her gag and forehead, taping her head back. I step away once again and watch her endure. The tape really puts a damper on her struggling and breathing. I eventually roll her on her side. I grope her for a bit before leaving her to endure the bondage and gag again. By the end of the video, Kimmy is really struggling to breathe as she is not used to tight bondage and effective gags. I play with her tits before I release her. This is a consensual fun clip, but the bondage and gags are still tight, and her strug.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 589.5 MB

Download Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 3

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Natalia Forrest is going out

Natalia Forrest is one of our chastity belt haters. Some girls get used to wearing a belt very quickly, usually they are more obedient and they listen to what we tell them. But others, like Natalia, hate every minute of being in a belt, realising that there is nothing they can do about it as long as we hold the key.
Now she is even locked in a chastity bra as well!! Don't be fooled, this bra only requires one padlock, but due to the steel cables and the girl's own breasts it is impossible to take it off! Natalia is standing in front of a mirror looking at her chastity outfit, as it is getting late in the evening and she is getting really impatient and angry.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 140.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest is going out

Super bondage, torture and hogtie for beautiful blonde

Very horny blonde with naked beautiful boobs, with hot ass and with shaved pussy. Her tied up with ropes -hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Fucks her mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for very horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5795kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and hogtie for beautiful blonde

Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl Full HD 1080p

Young brunette in black clothes, with very sexy body, with beautiful naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with hot big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the bed. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5309kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl Full HD 1080p

Caught off guard

Carmen Valentina is seated at her desk talking on phone. I enter saying here are the secret files that you requested Doctor V. She haughtily says I'm on the phone with Mistress Jennifer! One of the motion sensors in the hallway B is out, why don't you go look into it? I exit as she continues on phone and am caught unaware by two female spies - busty Cuban Gia Love and feisty Fayth on Fire. I am layiing on my side already gagged with duct tape. Fayth is tying my hands behind my back then she holds me still while Gia binds my legs together. The double team me adding more and more rope until I am completely helpless. Both women grope me and laugh then walk off leaving me struggling on the floor trying desperately to get free. Carmen enters and scoffs: I knew it! Someone broke in. Serves you right for getting caught off guard. She exits leaving me behind ...

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Caught off guard

Evie First Time

For our first tie with new local cutie Evie, we do our typical getting to know each other hogtie. And we get a couple surprises out of this adorable kinkster. First, as soon as rope starts going on she decides to put up a struggle! We like strugglers. Often they are an excuse to tie a little tighter. She is also very energetic and plays the fetch game with vigor...if a little first timer clumsiness. She told me before we started that in bdsm play she sometimes cries. And she did. But since it's a consensual cathartic release kinda cry, it's ok. In fact it kinda turned this sadist on!

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6391kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Evie First Time

Elizabeth Andrews Bathing Suit Bound By The Boss

Elizabeth was in Mr Big Boss's office waiting on him to get back so she can show him some reports. She finishes the work and he doesn't seem to be anywhere around so she decides that she'll go ahead and head out to the beach. She grabs her new swimsuit and changes out of her skirt and blouse putting on the swimsuit over her heels and pantyhose. He shows up just about the time she gets the bathing suit on and grabs some rope. Elizabeth really had her heart set on going to the beach however and she tries to talk him out of it. He grabs some rope and her and just starts binding her arms anyways. Her elbows are tightly bound first and then her wrists soon follow suit. She continues to try to plead with him to just let her go to the beach but there's no way that MR Big Boss is going to let her get away now that he's started getting his ropes on her. A white cloth is stuffed into her mouth when he's tired of the debate and she has microfoam wrapped tightly around her head sealing i.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews Bathing Suit Bound By The Boss