Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

The heavy upper body harness

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Bondage
Video language: English

Inspired by some member requests, we built another crazy contraption that is more restrictive than it looks! This heavy steel upper body harness is held in place only by the (equally heavy) tight locking collar. A huge padlock makes sure the harness will not come off. Amazingly, this harness is completely open on the back side, but because of the collar construction there is no way to get it off. Two convenenient attachment points on the harness can be used to cuff a girl's wrists to her sides, or even better, arms crossed, like a straitjacket! Tiffany is the lucky girl to try this one out, and she is definitely not happy about the weight of this thing!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download The heavy upper body harness

Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 1

Beautiful two brunettes in sexy black dresses, with small boobs, with shaved wet pussies and with sexy bodies plus big man in black t-shir. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs and tits on the floor and on the chair. He spank their. Profesional bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy girls with naked bodies in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3011kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 1

Bdsm Most Popular Alla is ready for serious tickling in hogtie bondage

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Alla is ready to tickling - she has already tried it once, but now the tickling will be more intense and she will be hogtied. Alla tries to get out but no success and I put a ball gag into her mouth and tie her toes. In this position, I tickle her feet and sides. She wriggles and you can get big pleasure from watching this.Next, Alla is stretched out by her arms on a cruciform device and her legs are tied, I tickle her armpits, which are very sensitive. Then I add cream for more gliding and go to her hips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13494kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Alla is ready for serious tickling in hogtie bondage

A Little Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Shelly

A fun interactive look at what it takes to get a model through a tough tie. One of the toughest ties there is. Is a reverse prayer hogtie. The beautiful Shelly Dare loans us her body to have some fun. She even laughs and jokes through the first part of it. You can see the change in her as the tightness of the tie sets in. This tie is diffidently not for most model's. It takes a special flexible model to even get through it. You can see why Shelly is one of the best around.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 941.4 MB

Download A Little Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Shelly

Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Secret Masturbating - part 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Vivienne decided, even after being caught earlier in the day, that sneaking off to masturbate in a strange room where she isn't seen immediately would be a good idea. Of course, she had to film it too, because she loves being watched. Well, I knew where she had gone. I saw her sneak through the house, even as I was too busy to deal with the situation. But Vivienne set me up for a delightful situation, without realizing what she was doing.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 178.4 MB

Download Secret Masturbating - part 2

Super bondage and domination for naked brunettes part 1

Two very beautiful brunettes in white panties and in white bras, with small tits, with sexy little asses and with hot bodies plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and predicament for horny girls with wet pussies in the large room.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6391kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for naked brunettes part 1

Flexible bondage slut put through her paces

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let's get started, shall we?
Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.
Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibr.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Flexible bondage slut put through her paces

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Pantyhose, Stockings

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

Lidia - high security plus thumbcuffs, cuffedinuniform Scene 679

New girl Lidia wakes up in high security restraints and thumbcuffs. She sighs. is this really necessary? It's hard to move around her cell like this, with her wrists cuffed in a blue box, attached to her waist. And then the thumbcuffs to restrict any further movement. Lidia soon gets annoyed by the restraints but there's nothing she can do. How long will she have to stay in here? It's terrible!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 517.2 MB

Download Lidia - high security plus thumbcuffs, cuffedinuniform Scene 679

The Training Of Giselle

Giselle finds herself bound and inverted in some strange dungeon. A masked man approaches and without hesitation slides his cock into her waiting mouth. After a few good strokes he pulls out and chastises her for a horrendous job sucking his dick and so her training begins! Flogging, taz-zapper, hot wax, cropping, clothes pins and multiple controlled orgasms in this weeks update - The Training Of Giselle!

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

Download The Training Of Giselle

Opposite Sides of the Spectrum

Jade continues her journey through the world of bondage and BDSM. With Master Blackthorne at the helm, Jade knows she is safe, which allows her to just let go and experience every sensation, every touch of her flesh. Just being bound and unable to escape makes her quiver with excitement. It does not take long before she is begging for an orgasm.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1601kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 101.2 MB

Download Opposite Sides of the Spectrum

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 1

Sybil is kneeling, already bound. Her ankles are taped and wrapped to her thighs and her wrists are wrapped and taped to her upper arms. A huge black ballgag is shoved in her mouth. Now its time for her to get some exercise. I take her by her rope leash and take her for a walk around the yard. The way that she is taped, she's forced to walk on her knees and elbows. She's relieved when we get to the soft grass in the yard and off the rugged concrete. She's lagging behind, so I stop and smack her ass. We carry on around the outskirts of the yard. Once we get to the other end of the yard we stop and I smack her ass again. This time I just do it for fun. Sybil loves the excitement knowing that anytime someone could walk down the alley see her. I'm thankful as usual that no one does, lol. After walking the outer edge of the yard, we arrive back on the concrete pad surrounded by the garage and a high solid gate where no one can see in, unless they were to really try. I have Sybil wait for a.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 1

The Honey Pot - Joy - HD 720p

If I would have asked Joy to see if she could escape my new device I'd be met with skepticism. Instead, a sign is left near it stating she'll get stuck if she plays with it. Knowing she can't resist a challenge or being told she can't do something, it's the perfect honey pot. As expected Joy couldn't resist and found herself trapped by the magnetic lock in no time. What she doesn't know is the magnet is a 600lb maglock for doors and won't be breaking free anytime soon. A few hours should give her plenty of time to think about her mistakes.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download The Honey Pot - Joy - HD 720p

Playing With Michelle

Me and Michelle was just hanging out one day at the house. Michelle kinda new what I did but wasn't sure the extent of it. She wondered to the rest room and the door to my studio was open. That's when she seen it.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 202.0 MB

Download Playing With Michelle

Brendas Torment

Brenda was showing her friends Hannah and Enchantress her new studio. Well the girls new about the studio and had other plans. When they got the chance they was going to torment Brenda for being a bitch to them because she has this new studio. Boy did they ever Brendas poor tits took it tough with clamps,zippers and crops not to mention, beating the shit out of her and then tickling her with electric tooth brushes. This was a smoking hot video. Featuring Brenda Bound of http://www.BrendasBound

Duration: 16:52
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Brendas Torment

Trinity in Trouble Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Lola Trinity
Genres: barefoot, collars, electrical, naked, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, splits, training

The final chapter. Eventually Lola Trinity to safe word as she battles to overcome trembling leg muscles, orgasms and electrical impulses through her pussy.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Trinity in Trouble Part 3

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot blonde part 2

Sexy model with naked tits, with naked hot ass and with beautifull body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young model, with beautiful naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3257kbps
Audio: 149kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot blonde part 2