Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Punish My Ass - Anastasia Rose

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial
Video language: English

Hot Anastasia Rose is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6525kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Punish My Ass - Anastasia Rose

Aliens Masturbate Too

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

In this cute video our friend Elise Graves demonstrates how excited she can get when she wears her favorite alien rubber hood. This unique hood is at least 20 years old and was made by a website called Outer Planets. There were only a few of these hoods made so they are a collectors item.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 388.0 MB

Download Aliens Masturbate Too

Drea Morgan - She Wouldn't Stop Struggling

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

David broke into her house hoping to find a few items to sell to make some quick cash. Before he could get out, Drea came home. She walks in and asks who he is, when he hesitates, she goes towards him trying to push him out the door but she's way out matched. The man lifts her up with one arm and moves her to the couch. He wraps his legs around her torso while she flails wildly yelling at him to let her go. They move to the floor where he ties her wrists and elbows. She isn't letting up, she keeps wiggling and squirming trying to get away. David gets her ankles tied while they banter back and forth, she even tries to pinky promise that she won't call the cops if he just lets her go now. He pulls her top down and shows off her pierced nipples. He's ready for the gag. He stuffs a huge pair of panties in her mouth and winds microfoam tape around her head covering from just under her nose to her chin. He loops the last piece of rope from her ankles up to her elbows leaving her in a seated.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Drea Morgan - She Wouldn't Stop Struggling

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny girl

Horny slavegirl in black panties, with naked boobs, with very beautiful body and with hot little ass plus man in red t-shirt and him assistant. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for young model with beautiful tits in the large room.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9066kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny girl

Nasty Draven Star is bound, throated, fucked and abused

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Draven Star, Matt Williams, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Busty, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Orgasm, Shaved, Strap-On, Sucking, Sybian, Tears

Draven Star is bound down, throated, fucked, abused with cock and made to cum over and over! New face Draven Star finds out why we call the site Sexually Broken. Brutal breath play, deepthroating and fucking send this little slut into subspace at light speed. 3 intense scene this week on Sexually broken, as Draven gets brutally throat fucked while sitting on a sybian, cumming over and over. She gets double fucked from both ends and is made to service both cock while bound in incredible bondage. All girls come into Sexually Broken smiling, they all leave wondering what the fuck just happened and why is liquid dripping out of all my holes?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nasty Draven Star is bound, throated, fucked and abused

Bound in an Difficult Elbow Predicament

There are days I just feel like being a bastard. Today was definitely one of those days. Vivienne had done nothing wrong, she wasn't being annoying or a pain in the ass. But watching my girl be helpless, miserable and uncomfortable makes me a happy ogre.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Bound in an Difficult Elbow Predicament

Graias - The Beauty - Part 01

Studio: Graias
Genres: Bdsm

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Graias - The Beauty - Part 01

Brooke Twins For The Sultan

BT is the twin sister of the Sultans last acquisition and it seems that lack of brains runs in the family as does the desire to be caught. BT shows up for a "pole dance" audition and when the Sultans representative leaves the room for a minute she starts snooping around for information about where her twin sister might have disappeared to. Caught redhanded, BT starts to make excuses but is cut short, soon overwhelmed, bound and gagged. Lucky Sultan right?

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 919.4 MB

Download Brooke Twins For The Sultan

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Attitude Adjustment For Rosie Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Ballgagged , Bdsm , All Natural

Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Attitude Adjustment For Rosie Part 3

Alice & Kiki Cali - Sleepover Straddle Spanking pt.1-4 1080p

Cast: Alice, Kiki Cali
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Mr. M drags the girls downstairs to punish them for their overly loud antics taking place late and night. Alice and Kiki are made to straddle the arm of the couch. Mr. M begins by spanking Alice over the shorts with his hand.
Mr. M drags the girls downstairs to punish them for their overly loud antics taking place late and night. Alice and Kiki are made to straddle the arm of the couch. After first warming up Alice's bottom, Mr. M moves on to Kiki.
Mr. M tells the girls to remove their shorts and panties and he gets to work on both bare bottoms. The girls both cry and struggle their way through this painful and exposed punishment.

Total size: 209.5 MB in 4 files.

Download Alice & Kiki Cali - Sleepover Straddle Spanking pt.1-4 1080p

Whine and Candles

Mistress was feeling unusually sensual today. In her mind she had the whole evening planned out. Her favorite sub, Leila, the perfect atmosphere and the perfect scene all mapped out in her head. Mistress was in a very good mood, that is until she heard Leila whine and the whining did not stop. Whine, whine whine, and more whining and then to Mistresses great disgust, Leila was begging her to let her cum. What is a Mistress to do.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps

File size: 188.8 MB

Download Whine and Candles

Hucows - Katie - Milk Maid

We let Katie out of the barn for a few hours! She is now docile enough to be wandering around, and there are many chores to be done around the farm. We dress her up as a French maid, in extremely high heels, and we lock her in a prison waist chain. The chains are just long enough for her to reach the dishes, which have been piling up. Katie needs to make sure she cleans the pans and we will supervise her doing her first job as an official milk maid! Of course, we wouldn't waste any time training her, so we added the double breast pump to pump her nipples while she works. Katie finds it exhausting and hard to focus on her task, she's getting tired of being milked all day long, but she's a HuCow, and she will be a HuCow forever!

Duration: 8:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14669kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

Download Hucows - Katie - Milk Maid

SexualDisgrace Valentina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Valentina
Genres: Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore

We«ve found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She s done some Bdsm play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Valentina

Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Kneeling, Orgasm, Extreme Rough Sex, Squirt, Super Deep Throat

Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!
Bound with rope in the fuck chair, mona finds herself completely helpless and at our mercy. Her shaved pussy is perfect height for a deep and brutal fucking, her pretty face is ready for an extreme deepthroating, face fucking!
Mona is one of the girls that takes it, doesn't matter how hard, how rough, or how brutal, she takes it. She take a pussy pounding until we fuck squirt out of it, she take a throat fucking until we pull up the deep throat spit! We have liquid being drained from each hole, sometimes in an explosive release. Few girls can take it like Mona, so few.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Bondage, predicament and torture for very beautiful girl

Very horny slavegirl in black panties, with naked big boobs, with big hot ass and with very beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and toture for sexy model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6003kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, predicament and torture for very beautiful girl

Save Your Friend

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Michelle accompanied her girlfriend Mia to a real shoot. It was difficult for her to watch in silence as her girlfriend wept, so I told her to decide: either she leaves the studio, or she gets naked and takes a few strokes from Mia. It surprised me that she chose the later. While it is true that she was beaten with a whip smaller than Mia's, but it was still pretty painful. We had so much fun again ...

Duration: 17:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Save Your Friend

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Bondage, domination and spanking for sexy slavegirl

Sexy slavegirl in black clothes, with small tits, with hot little ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the bed. Black mask on her head. He spanks her sexy body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful model with wet pussy in the large room.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6824kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for sexy slavegirl