Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Flamingja

Sarah Brooke - Sexy Red Struggles

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Submission, Living Doll, Objectification, Lycra, Spandex, Zentai, Hooded, Encasement, Rope Bondage, Crotch Rope, Corset, Posture Collar, Chest Harness, Boxtied, Frogtied
Video language: English

Sarah Brooke finally makes her debut at ShinyBound! In this clip, we slide her into a soft silky spandex zentai suit, a tight corset, a posture collar, and then apply some tight rope. She struggles deliciously for us on the bed and then moves to the floor. At the end, we pull off her hood and give her identity back to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Sarah Brooke - Sexy Red Struggles

Flamingja

Gold Digger Tyna Getting Ball Gagged And Vibed

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Vibrator, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, High heels, Vibed, Magic wand

When Tyna Gold is tied up, her master also wants her to shut up. He ball gagged the gold digging bitch, so this way he can easily whip her butt and stimulate her wet snatch at the same time until she cums.

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Gold Digger Tyna Getting Ball Gagged And Vibed

Flamingja

Cherry Picking

Cast: Cherry Torn

Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That's Cherry's problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.

After her tit had suffer its time to move on to her cunt. Cherry's little gash doesn't really look all that red... Yet. Some flogging, some skewers, some sharp wires, will begin the process of turning her slit pink.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cherry Picking

Flamingja

Spiked Part Two - Kat Monroe

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Fresh from bending over backward on the spike Kat's back is showing some deep marks. The ropes are untied and Kat prepares for her next trial. She's going to be working out on the spike board. First it's a plank position. Her elbows and forearms are pressed deeply into the harsh spikes. It's only a few minutes before she's in some serious pain. When her body fails she's threatened with the single tail. Her next position is a pushup. Her hands hurt instantly, but it's easier than the plank. Then she has to lay on her tits, and finally a wall sit on the spike board.

To stretch her back she's bent forward over some pipes. Electric clamps are put onto her labia. Then she's asked a bunch of questions. The subject is something Kat should know a thing or two about. Animals. However, we don't ask simple and cat questions. We ask her the most obscure questions about the most obscure animals we can think of. Will Kat survive her electric torment?

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Spiked Part Two - Kat Monroe

Flamingja

The Contraption

We welcome the intrepid and daring young lady Allison to our crazy gang as she debuts at House of Gord with a serious chunk of equipment; and comes up wanting more. She's spinning end over end as she is fucked and zapped. Allison was wondering what we would call this extraordinary device. Maybe Wheel-Fuck, or Spin-Fuck. We prefer "The 'Revolutionary' Fucking Machine".

Total size: 77.7 MB in 2 files.

Download The Contraption

Flamingja

In Ogre's Hands part 2

Jessi drew the task of being handled by Ogre this week in his triumphant return. It's not exactly a simple task, she will be put through her paces...The crude blindfold serves it's purpose. It heightens the tension and as Ogre grasps and claws at her bosom, the lack of sight propels her mind into dark places she'd probably rather not visit...Rather clumsily she obeys his orders as he peppers her ass, and once he's torn her panties free, she's restrained with a crotch rope, keeping her firmly in place, while she begs and pleads. Even the blind can see the purpose of this lesson...She welcomes the light back eagerly, only this time her mouth is taped. This squelches the yelps as Ogre shows her the whips...Jessi trembles at the sight of the leathers. The tape proves wise as her body is wracked back to front, while her pale flesh transforms to a cherry red. Her Master is a kind one though, proven when he brutally stuffs the wand between her pussy lips while she grunts out in muffled pleas.

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 111.6 MB

Download In Ogre's Hands part 2

Flamingja

Snooty Sales Lady Bound with Pantyhose and Pied - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, crotchrope, electrical tape, garter and stockings, hogtied, hooded, nylon encasement, panty gags, pantyhose

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Now that Illustrious Rouge is completely encased, her co-worker starts wrapping the pantyhose around her body making her bondage much more severe. He removes the pantyhose on her head and tapes her gag in place. He then places her on the floor and uses his last remaining stock to hogtie her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 365.3 MB

Download Snooty Sales Lady Bound with Pantyhose and Pied - Part 2

Flamingja

A Fine Day of BDSM part 2

We've been tying Reena up since she started modelling back in 2006...she was always fantastic at playing the bottom role...whatever part or role we gave her, she did it very naturally...we began ramping up the intensity of her shoots for the last couple years...and Reena is really quite a sincere player now...She is very responsive with vocal commands and doing what she is told...and she endures and attempts to sexualize whatever it is she is going through...its not hard to get ger cumming and keep her cumming...I throw a few curves her way...a rack scene that bends and pulls her in ways that she has never known...and an attempted crucifixion that leaves her shaking and spent...it was a fine day.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download A Fine Day of BDSM part 2

Flamingja

Shay attaches leather cuffs to your ankles then checks

Release Year: 2009
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Shay attaches leather cuffs to your ankles then checks how secure a chain to the ceiling with some handcuffs padlock to it are. She attaches ropes to her ankle straps and places the two electrodes of the tens unit close to her pussy then mounts the Spanish Donkey and takes a block weight off a stool letting it hang - this pulls her legs apart and down. Shay attach a chain hanging from the ceiling to the front of her collar then reach behind her to place her wrists into the cuffs hanging from the ceiling. She doesn't do much more than 6 mins before the pain in her pussy becomes too much !

Duration: 8:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Shay attaches leather cuffs to your ankles then checks

Flamingja

Professional Body builder, bound, skull fucked, made to cum

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Professional Body Builder Ashley Starr is back on Sexually Broken. This powerful women is bound, manhandled and put in her sexual place.

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.

We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to st.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 992.3 MB

Download Professional Body builder, bound, skull fucked, made to cum

Flamingja

A Dominant's Dream

Kyler really enjoys some challenges and scoffs at others when she doesnt give a shit...I think this type of challenge really appeals to her...She understands why we all get off on watching her being used and punished and driven to pleasure...she likes feeding it to us...and in this, she allows me to do horrible things to her...or maybe she just likes having horrible things done to her...I honestly dont care which, because having a doll of a woman like Kyler, tied up, helpless and at my mercy is any Dominant's dream.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 616.4 MB

Download A Dominant's Dream

Flamingja

Nadia White - Baywatch Bondage

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Submission, Lycra Fetish, One Piece Swimsuit, Speedo, Nylons, Shiny Pantyhose, Dance Tights, Baywatch, Lifeguard Fetish, Blonde, Big Tits, Spread Eagle, Bed Bound, Crotch Rope, Predicament, Struggling, Rope Bondage, Sensual Bondage, Ballga

Nadia gets happy as she pulls up in the driveway and sees her boyfriends car there. After a long day of patrolling the beach she was ready for some nice sexy time. She knows how much he loves her silky red swimsuit under her lifeguard uniform.. She comes inside the house and sets down her things. She walks into the bedroom and strips down naked, puts on a pair of her shiny dance nylons, and then puts her sexy red speedo swimsuit back on over the top of it and walks into the living room. Her boyfriend is sitting on the couch watching TV. She walks across in front of the TV in and sits on his lap. She has his full attention now. He takes her by the hand and takes her into the garage where he has set up a full bondage bed. "You didn't think I'd forget our anniversary did you babe?" She lies on the satin covered mattress and he begins to tie her wrists to the bed. She is shocked, but wants to make him happy so much that she remains quiet and relaxes into the situation. When the wrists are.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 893.6 MB

Download Nadia White - Baywatch Bondage

Flamingja

Bad Tushy Nice Excellent Vip Perfect Unreal Good Collection. Part 2.

together in the upstairs of a pub in central on a Wednesday afternoon - there can only be one result - Spank. When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys

Total size: 2.8 GB in 41 files.

Download Bad Tushy Nice Excellent Vip Perfect Unreal Good Collection. Part 2.

Flamingja

Fiona Sinclair - Playful Bondagette

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Submission, Playful, Banter, Rope Bondage, PVC, Catsuit, Boxtie, Frogtie, Crotchrope, Struggle, Ballgagged, Gag Talk, Drooling, Alt Model, Vinyl Boots

How adorable can a bondage model possibly get? Fiona gets dressed in a shiny PVC catsuit and I casually tie her up and play with her. She's a natural dom, but gives in to her submissive side once the ropes are applied. She gives us a good struggle here. She even gets her legs free, which ultimately provides us a great view of that tight crotch rope. Her arms are a different story. She can't escape the boxtie and must ask nicely to be untied.. Fiona Sinclair is fast becoming one of my favorite models to tie.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 776.8 MB

Download Fiona Sinclair - Playful Bondagette

Flamingja

Tyna Gold Tied Up And Hardcore Pounded

Genres: Blonde, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped, Hardcore, Fingering

Tyna Gold is getting caught by a big dude who has a huge cock in his pants waiting for her. First Tyna is getting whipped and spanked, then he begins to touch her pussy before he's going to fuck it.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Tyna Gold Tied Up And Hardcore Pounded

Flamingja

IR - Victoria Voxxx Va Va Voxxx

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Victoria Voxxx is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She walks into a room with her considerable assets and men fall all over themselves to do her bidding. At Ix she's put into positions that challenge her sexy body. She's made to hold herself contorted upside down.

Her knees are pressed painfully into the table with a plastic bag over her head. When Victoria feels the sting of the prod it makes her breathe harder making her panic. The drool puddles under her chin as she shakes.

In the pile driver position she has to hold herself up. She's made to cum with a giant metal sword penetrates her ass. Ah shrieks and moans with uncontrollable contractions.

Victoria Voxxx gets what she wants. Why would Ix be any different?

Duration: 38:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download IR - Victoria Voxxx Va Va Voxxx

Flamingja

IR Ransom - Demi Sutra and London River

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Nov 22, 2019
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download IR Ransom - Demi Sutra and London River

Flamingja

Hot Bound Blond part 1

Leah agrees once again to be the bound subject in her own deconstruction and objectification...and lucky me...Could I ask for a more beautiful young lady? Such a ripe and perfect, natural body...Im pleased to see how tough she has proven to be, allowing me to push further...and I do...Enjoy, Ogre..

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2471kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download Hot Bound Blond part 1

Flamingja

No Stranger To Pain part 2

This week we welcome Annika Amour back to DungeonCorp. You might recall that last time she was here Bane gave her a rigorous workout. This time we've placed her in Holly's capable hands and she is more than up to the task. Annika's an alabaster skinned beauty, slender and firm, with a dark edge. She seems to be ready for action as Holly takes a whip to her back, in turn, Holly turns up the heat as Annika is whipped into a proverbial frenzy. The first orgasm of the day is a massive one, and if it weren't for the ties that bind her, our little Annika would surely have fallen over when the pleasure wave hit her. It's obvious that Annika is no stranger to pain...or pleasure...She's then spread wide on the cube where she finds TENS pads attached to her inner thighs. Holly then jams a dong deep and Annika has no recourse but to cum wildly. It gets even more intense when the vibe is pressed upon her clit and we watch Annika struggle mightily, her hopes for escape being futile at best...Next .

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.0 MB

Download No Stranger To Pain part 2