Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Flamingja

More Gord Movie Madness

Another look inside the House of Gord, a wonderland of bound beauty where being a female usually means being a piece of furniture. Wherever you look inside this mansion of trussed torment, a shapely form has been pressed into service as a utility item. And those are the lucky ones! Less fortunate damsels are currently testing new training devices or undergoing correctional treatment for misdemeanors.

Total size: 32.1 MB in 2 files.

Download More Gord Movie Madness

Flamingja

Bondage, torture and suspension for two sexy bitches part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Two beautiful girls in black dresses, with small tits, with sexy bodies and with wet pussies plus big man in black t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands ane lgs on the floor. He spank their naked bodies. He fucsk their shaved pussies with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two hhorny models with naked boobs in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5148kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture and suspension for two sexy bitches part 1

Flamingja

Super bondage spanking and torture for beautiful blonde

Sexy blonde with naked beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with naked small boobs plus sexy brunette in black clothes, with small hot ass. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, pussy and ass on the floor. She spanks her sexy body. She fucks her wet pussy with small vibrator. Professional bondage, domiantion, spanking and torture for a hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5464kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage spanking and torture for beautiful blonde

Flamingja

True Lessons

Lynn is a young and very cute girl who showed up saying that she loved to be punished. I have had so many girls show up the same way, and not be able to handle the shoot. Lynn, on the other hand, could take it and actually became somewhat bratty to make sure she got a little more than usual. Strict ties, lots of impact play, and powerful orgasms made this an incredible shoot. It was enjoyable for me to show this newcomer what real bondage was and put her through the paces for you guys to watch. Enjoy.

Duration: 7:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 86.8 MB

Download True Lessons

Flamingja

Tg2Club video of Model Betty Video Part Btv27

Bettys nipples are pierced with big steel hooks, and stretched, a breast press is put on her tits, and pulled. partially lifting her. Steel skewers are put through her breasts, she is vibrated, and fingered while she swings, suspended by ankles and breasts. She squirts, and then is released.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 187.9 MB

Download Tg2Club video of Model Betty Video Part Btv27

Flamingja

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

Flamingja

Whitney Morgan and Nyxon - The Christmas Visitor

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsels in Distress, 2 Girls Tied Up, Girl Girl Bondage, Rope Bondage, Spandex, Catsuit, High Heels, Holiday, Intruder, Dark Fantasy, Role Play

Whitney and Nyxon are both out having fun at a company Xmas party. They thought it would be cute to dress up as Santa's sexy helper elves and their spandex catsuits were a hit. Whitney comes home a little early. She's got a big day of holiday activities to do tomorrrow morning and she doesn't want to be hungover. Much to her surprise there's someone in the house. A robber!! Before she can even scream, she is grabbed, thrown down on the bed, ballgagged, and hogtied tight! She squirms around but its no use.. She is helpless to watch as the robber rifles through her things and helps himself to her valuables. Then she hears a noise that makes her shudder.. Keys in the lock.. Nyxon's home! OH NO! She screams as loud as she can through her ballgag, but its no help.

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 888.4 MB

Download Whitney Morgan and Nyxon - The Christmas Visitor

Flamingja

Graias - Michelle's Punishment - Part 2

Studio: Graias
Genres: Bdsm

This time she starts with palm whipping. And then Dr. Lomp putts the riding crop strokes right on her nipples. And as the special of the day, she lies on a bench and gets her single sole whipped over and over. Dr. Lomp is a true sadist but unfortunately Michelles is not a masochist, so you will catch her tear drops in every whip stroke falling on her helpless sole.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19537kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Graias - Michelle's Punishment - Part 2

Flamingja

Sarah Brooke - Bikini Belt Bondage

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Submission, Struggle, Leather Straps, Leather Belts, Leather Fetish, Bikini, Swimsuit, Bare Feet, Barefoot, StrappedUp Tight, Tied Elbows, Panel Gag, Head Harness, Hogtied, Wrestler Girl, Muscular, Tickled

Ultra muscular bad girl Sarah Brooke is ready for the Belt Challenge. Wearing only a bikini, some leather straps, and a sturdy leather panel gag, she is tasked with trying to escape. I tell her to go all out... Try to unbuckle them, try to break them, whatever it takes to get free. There are no padlocks or tricks, just straps with standard buckles. One catch tho.. If she can't get free within the time limit, she gets pulled into a hogtie and tickled..

Duration: 25:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 777.4 MB

Download Sarah Brooke - Bikini Belt Bondage

Flamingja

Adelle Earns To Cum After Being Vibed And Chair Tied

Genres: Blonde, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, High heels, Vibed, Magic wand

Whenever we have the chance to have amazing Adelle Unicorn in one of our updates, you know it's gonna be good. We love testing her limits, especially when she's tied to a chair. She likes it rough, so her new master knows exactly what to do.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Adelle Earns To Cum After Being Vibed And Chair Tied

Flamingja

ImPressed - Kira Noir

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Spanking

The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download ImPressed - Kira Noir

Flamingja

HdT Tension - Maria Jade

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination

Nov 27, 2019
Maria Jade is so excited to be at the INSEX dungeon. When the ropes begin to her she giggles and moans. The tension between her legs is overwhelming.

Her tits are tied so tightly they might pop. They bulge out from her chest like two plums about to fall from a tree.

Her arms tied between her legs. Her hair tied out. She's pulled in every direction. Then her hair is pulled up. Her arms are used as a strict crotch string. Everything is so tight.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download HdT Tension - Maria Jade

Flamingja

Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Red ball gag in her mouth, tight rope around Nikki's wrists and ankles, sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, pushing his meat in as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head on it.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Layla Price

Flamingja

All Senses Assailed part 2

Crystal made quite a splash recently with her SocietySM debut and we thought it'd be nice to have her back. This time we decided to pair her with Holly and we surely were not disappointed. First, we bound Crystal to the and Holly methodically went to work on her flesh. Starting off by strapping her body to a bright red, then pushing a vibe into position while cropping the daylights out of her. The end result being one bewildered slave begging for mercy in the form of a blistering orgasm...A change of position found Crystal back bent on the floor. Poked and prodded and caned into surrender. Teased and pushed through the paces...once again begging her beautiful and bold Mistress for orgasmic release. And once granted, we witness an even deeper wave of orgasm than the previous episode...At this point, it seems that Holly has a specific strategy in mind, and that is one of pushing Crystal beyond the border of sensory overload. She ropes Crystal upright, removes her top and gives Ms. Fros.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 125.6 MB

Download All Senses Assailed part 2

Flamingja

Trussed Twins

There we were, enjoying a bondage fest to end all bondage fests (Bondcon 2003), and thinking life just couldn't get any better, when two delightful young ladies whom we privately called The Twins wandered into our suite looking for some bondage action. Meet Ariel Rose and Sophie Hunter. We started with Ariel. Here we are my dear, let's just slip you into something a little more uncomfortable. With Ariel safely deactivated, it was time to start on Sophie. And so it went on...

Format: MPEG
Duration: 2:53
Video: 400x288, MPEG-1, 500kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 12.5 MB

Download Trussed Twins

Flamingja

Lexi Lane's Test - Part 1

Genres: Breast bondage, Busty, crotchrope

Lexi wants to be a FutileStruggles model. As usual I bring her to my facility where I tie her, slap her ass and tits and manhandle her. Her tits get tied tight first. Her legs are then bound with many bands of cinched rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Lexi Lane's Test - Part 1

Flamingja

Bondage, torture and suspension for two sexy bitches part 2 Full HD

Sexy slavegirls with naked pussies, with naked hot bodies and with beautiful boobs plus man in black clothes. Their tied up with ropes - on the table and on the floor. Gag in their mouth. He fucks their wet pussies with black vibrator. Profesional bondage, suspension, domination and torture for horny models, with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5050kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Bondage, torture and suspension for two sexy bitches part 2 Full HD

Flamingja

Nicki and Nikki

Due to a nasty back injury, I was to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as she f.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 99.8 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki

Flamingja

Skinny girl with long legs a deep throat and tiny ass is sex destroyed

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Bella Rossi is back on the pages of Sexually Broken. This is only the second company Bella has ever worked for. Today we test Bella's flexibility and endurance.

Bound in one of the most demanding double binds, or as some would call it, predicament bondage, Bella will soon understand how it is possible to pass out from orgasms. Now, of course we do not let her get anywhere close to that happening, that would be foolish and of course, insane. However, Bella grasps the dynamic at work and now truly believes it is possible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Skinny girl with long legs a deep throat and tiny ass is sex destroyed

Flamingja

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for very hot slavegirl

Very sexy brunette in red dress, in black panties, with big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for a horny model with sexy body in the large basement.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3006kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for very hot slavegirl