Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Bondage Claus

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Occasionally fans of our websites will donate gear to us as a way to show their appreciation for our work. This doesn't happen very often, and we are extremely grateful when it does. Some of the gear we use right away and some we hold onto for use when the time is right. Many visitors to our website think we own all the gear featured in our videos. This is not exactly true. We can't afford to buy every piece of bondage gear, so we borrow and trade gear with our friends and other websites. This makes our website more dynamic and interesting. In addition, we love to photograph people who own unique gear or have interesting playrooms. Our idea is for everyone to have a good time and share their fetish passions with our cameras.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 393.2 MB

Download Bondage Claus

Drink My Piss Then I'll Spunk In Your Mouth

Release Year: 2019

Now that we've taken care of his balls, we then turn our attention to his aching cock. A variety of sounds slide deep inside his cock, fucking his insides as each sound gets bigger and bigger.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2127kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Drink My Piss Then I'll Spunk In Your Mouth

YoungBastards Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock

Cast: RobemXXX

His hard young cock is already throbbing in his shorts while RobemXXX gets to work. He's a masterful cock edger and he won't quit until he gets that creamy reward. With a ball gag in the boy's gob and his hands restrained RobemXXX can toy with that meat and balls without interruption, for as long as he needs. He ties up the twink's nuts first then releases the magnificent length of cock, so stiff and aching for climax, its impressive shape begging for release. Roping the boy's legs into place secures him completely, then it's time to work that raging cock with his hand and a toy. He knows how to really plesure a captive's erection, using all the tools at his disposal to make him moan and groan, the vibration on his swollen tip making his precum flow, a warning of the impending release before his work finally makes the hard young cock explode with lashings of warm cream.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download YoungBastards Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock

Take My Cock Deeper, I Want To Hear You Ream On It

If you like muscular, beautiful young men tied up and displayed to perfection,their perfect bodies straining against tight ropes expertly tied, this site is for you.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2149kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

Download Take My Cock Deeper, I Want To Hear You Ream On It

After Pissing In Your Mouth I'll Cane Your Arse

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2134kbps

File size: 205.5 MB

Download After Pissing In Your Mouth I'll Cane Your Arse

2 Weeks Of Sweat & Stink Now Tongue Bath Me, Cunt

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 5:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps

File size: 93.3 MB

Download 2 Weeks Of Sweat & Stink Now Tongue Bath Me, Cunt

Lick My Body Clean Before I Piss In Your Mouth

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2133kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Lick My Body Clean Before I Piss In Your Mouth

Push That Tongue Inside My Arsehole

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 7:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1876kbps

File size: 111.0 MB

Download Push That Tongue Inside My Arsehole

Suck My Dick Before I Fuck You Up The Arse!

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2133kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

Download Suck My Dick Before I Fuck You Up The Arse!

Lick My Boots And Suck My Filthy Toes

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1713kbps

File size: 109.0 MB

Download Lick My Boots And Suck My Filthy Toes

Hitchhiker Part 4

Master Mikeal has been having fun with his slave boy for two days, but he still isn't satisfied. He forces Tanner to his knees. "No!" Tanner cries as his Master shoves his cock in his face again. "Suck that cock!" Mikeal demands, shoving all 8-inches of it down the exhausted boy's throat, making him gag. "Yeah!" Mikeal moans, burying his slave-boy's face in-between his legs. Tanner struggles to take in all of Master's huge cock, but is desperate to please him, hoping to be freed. When Tanner thinks it's finally over, his Master surprises him. He lifts his boy off the ground and carries him to a tree in the middle of the woods. Tanner struggles, but Mikeal soon has him roped by his wrists to branches above his head. Now he's ready to fuck Tanner's twink ass. Tanner screams as he's penetrated; his Master's cock is so big. But soon his screams become moans of pleasure, especially when his master strokes his slave boy's cock while fucking him from behind. The moaning gets louder as Mikeal.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Hitchhiker Part 4

I'm Going To Give You The Worst Caning Of Your Life

Not even the most rock hard muscled studs can escape punishment & submission on .Watch the hottest studs get tied down, fucked & submitted.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1563kbps

File size: 78.0 MB

Download I'm Going To Give You The Worst Caning Of Your Life

Home Self Bondage - Tied himself on the bed in a star pose

Genres: Bdsm

With the help of electromagnets and ropes, he tied himself to the bed. Didn't let go for 4 hours.
There were moments when it became very scary, and I wanted to be madly free. But it was not there. I had to lie down and just hum.
Add. Information: The shooting was carried out in complete darkness, the camera was with night shooting. Therefore, as it were, everything is black and white.
Video accelerated in some places.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 7603kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Home Self Bondage - Tied himself on the bed in a star pose

Swallow My Piss And Ram My Dildo Up Your Arse!

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2534kbps

File size: 255.4 MB

Download Swallow My Piss And Ram My Dildo Up Your Arse!

I'll Fuck You Then Spunk On Your Damaged Face

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 7:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2098kbps

File size: 120.0 MB

Download I'll Fuck You Then Spunk On Your Damaged Face

Lick My Arse Before I Thrash You Raw

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2125kbps

File size: 130.3 MB

Download Lick My Arse Before I Thrash You Raw