Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Lick My Arse Before I Thrash You Raw

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2125kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 130.3 MB

Download Lick My Arse Before I Thrash You Raw

Hitchhiker Part 4

Master Mikeal has been having fun with his slave boy for two days, but he still isn't satisfied. He Tanner to his knees. "No!" Tanner cries as his Master shoves his cock in his face again. "Suck that cock!" Mikeal demands, shoving all 8-inches of it down the exhausted boy's throat, making him gag. "Yeah!" Mikeal moans, burying his slave-boy's face in-between his legs. Tanner struggles to take in all of Master's huge cock, but is desperate to please him, hoping to be freed. When Tanner thinks it's finally over, his Master surprises him. He lifts his boy off the ground and carries him to a tree in the middle of the woods. Tanner struggles, but Mikeal soon has him roped by his wrists to branches above his head. Now he's ready to fuck Tanner's twink ass. Tanner screams as he's penetrated; his Master's cock is so big. But soon his screams become moans of pleasure, especially when his master strokes his slave boy's cock while fucking him from behind. The moaning gets louder as Mikeal pound.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Hitchhiker Part 4

I'm Gonna Ram This Right Up Your Stinking Arsehole!

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2507kbps

File size: 159.0 MB

Download I'm Gonna Ram This Right Up Your Stinking Arsehole!

Street Fighter Part 5

Brogan's ass is perfect; Joey can't keep his hands off it. Joey forces the muscular stud to his knees, exposing two meaty ass cheeks and a quivering, pink butthole. Joey spreads Brogan's ass, rubbing his asshole as he whimpers in fear. Brogan can't stand the humiliation, especially when his Master grabs his cock, bending it backwards and fondling it. As if that wasn't enough, Master Joey grabs his flogger and gives Brogan a few hard smacks on his plump ass, just to let the stud know who's in charge. Brogan is completely compliant with his younger, weaker Master. He knows that resistance will only result in a many painful lashes from the whip. Joey is now so turned on, he forces his boy to sit up on his knees. Again Brogan complies, hoping that the boy might free him if he just goes along. "Try anything funny and you'll wish you hadn't!" Joey snaps, unzipping his pants. Brogan's stomach drops as his hope of being freed quickly diminishes. He is then forced to suck his Master's rock-har.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 238.4 MB

Download Street Fighter Part 5

Kayden Winters

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Kayden Winters
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

They say before you shove a member into the ass, it needs to be thoroughly kneaded. This guy decided to knead not only the ass but also the bones of his partner, beating him badly.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.4 MB

Download Kayden Winters

Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2131kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

Download Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!

Reputation Part 3

Master Joey loves to make AJ scream in pain. Turning things up a notch, he attaches electrodes to the boy's nipples and the steel ring around his cock. Then he sends a searing jolt of electricity into his slave boy's body, sending him into spasms on the bondage table as he arches his muscular back. "Let me go!" the boy begs in between jolts from his Master's electrified sex toy. "But we're only halfway through!" Master Joey replies, shooting down any hope AJ had of an early release. "You're sick!" AJ screams, earning an even higher level of pain as the voltage is increased. Joey is having the time of his life.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2988kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 249.8 MB

Download Reputation Part 3

My Dick Is Going Deep Up Your Arsehole!

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2521kbps

File size: 176.8 MB

Download My Dick Is Going Deep Up Your Arsehole!

Ruscaptured Sexual Harassment To Slave Zhenya

Studio: Ruscaptured

First of all we need to punish Zhenya for biting. We suppose in this case ass whipping with a bamboo stick is very suitable. And then we proceeded to the main goal of upbringing of Zhenya - sexual consent. Balls pulling was the right step in that direction...

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 546.2 MB

Download Ruscaptured Sexual Harassment To Slave Zhenya

I'm Gonna Trash Your Arse Until It's Red Raw!

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Duration: 8:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2742kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

Download I'm Gonna Trash Your Arse Until It's Red Raw!