Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Hot Wax & Spank For Sub Boy

Poor little Joseph has already been through it with the electrodes, but jock dom Devon has a lot more planned for his boy. The molten wax splashes over his naked body and the boy cries out, his yells muffled by the ball gag. The riding crop adds even more pain, the leather slapping away the hardening wax as the boy struggles on the table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4501kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 453.1 MB

Download Hot Wax & Spank For Sub Boy

Damien Rage ,Merlin - Twink Boy Merlins Cum Denial

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Blowjob ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Blindfold ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Cut ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation
Video language: English

Damien is still very much in control, even more so perhaps while he wanks that cock and gets a taste of the boy's dick. Merlin is still recovering from the flogging and hot wax but his cock is desperate to spurt, and even though Demien works his dick and lets Merlin jerk his too he's soon stopping. It's such a torment for a boy who needs to cum, but the devious dom is soon back with the electro punishment!

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1865kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 159.6 MB

Download Damien Rage ,Merlin - Twink Boy Merlins Cum Denial

Dakota Young

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Dakota Young
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Cool video, this guy gets a lot of pain. See what he does in this clip!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3602kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 453.3 MB

Download Dakota Young

Bradley's Size 14s Tickled

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet,Fetish

Bradley is 6'1" but seems even taller in person. Even for a big guy, his huge size 14 feet seem to be oversized for his body. That gives me a lot of real estate to tickle both on Bradley's big soles but on the rest of his body too. Bradley is ticklish just about everywhere and exploring his tickle spots was a blast. Bradley has a great laugh that alternates between giggles, him trying to hold it in and uncontrolled guffaws. Bradley has a lot of personality and it shows even in his sexy laughing..

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6287kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Bradley's Size 14s Tickled

Session 525 : Master Dave and Master Aaron

This disgusting fucking whore acts like an animal so that's exactly how we're going to treat it. Master Aaron gets off on restraining and beating this Bitch and beams with pride for every new red mark he inflicts on its bare skin. What a laugh watching this fucker's arse get pounded while being milked like a cow. Ha! All it can do is moan in absolute agony like it's really nothing more than some barnyard beast!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

Download Session 525 : Master Dave and Master Aaron

Dakota Young

Cast: Dakota Young
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Don't miss this gorgeous video with tough guys. One will enjoy the pain of the other!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download Dakota Young

The Wildcats Suck - Part 5

Beau endures the shock collar some more but the anal invasion is what's really going to make him submit to the sadistic whims of Master Callahan and his friends. The tightly bound muscle man sucks the toy before it's rammed into his hole, but it's still not as bad as having the bat fucking his ass. It's enough to make him admit that the Wildcats suck.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download The Wildcats Suck - Part 5

Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson - Spit Roast The Sub Bitch

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson
Genres: Anal ,Small ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Other Location ,Spit Roast ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Getting Fucked ,Cum Eating ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Black

Brice moans, his torment finally being rewarded with an insane amount of pleasure as hung dom boy Devon fucks his tight little hole, while Joey feeds him his leaking cock. The boy jacks his own meat as the two use him between them, finally ending with his body splashed with semen and a fresh load of warm cum down his throat!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson - Spit Roast The Sub Bitch

Marat

Cast: Marat

There is a lot of pain in this video. A pumped-up dude stands and does not resist when his body is tortured!

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3042kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download Marat

Twink Mykul Endures The Pain

Brayland can be a real rough dom, but it seems twink boy Mykul is determined to withstand whatever the young man delivers. He's soon red and sore on the table, crying out and writhing as the molten wax hits his bare skin. Things don't get any easier when he's up on the cross and the flogger is slapping away at his naked body.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4105kbps

File size: 379.5 MB

Download Twink Mykul Endures The Pain

Session 526 : Master Dave and Master Aaron

I have to hand it to my buddy Master Aaron. no one can destroy a slut's arse like him! But I have my own way of causing faggot whores like this even more excruciating pain. I bind its wormy dick and attach it by the neck and nips to the wall. Now this restrained muscular animal can't move a fucking inch without causing itself absolute AGONY! And all it takes is a little flick of the switch to send electro shocks to the cunt's most sensitive bits. Haha! It takes all its willpower not to leap off the block. All the while Master Aaron pounds its arse so hard its filthy insides are pouring out. This bitch is well and truly Fucked!!!

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 628.4 MB

Download Session 526 : Master Dave and Master Aaron

Kirill

Cast: Kirill

See for yourself how the guy is enjoying this pleasure. He gets a lot of pain and pleasure!

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 706.6 MB

Download Kirill

Power Exchange (Wesley Woods, Windom Gold)

There's trouble in paradise and his name is james hamilton. The twisted voyeur makes it a habit of spying on his neighbors valentine petrov and ty royal. Unaware that they are being watched, the chiseled hunks embrace in passionate make out session.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 752.8 MB

Download Power Exchange (Wesley Woods, Windom Gold)

Session 527 : Master Dave

Sometimes I get the urge to grind, pound and totally Destrou a slut's hole! And I know this little bitch is gagging for it from the way its prick stands up. What a fucking whore and the only thing to do with sluts like this is tear its cunt apart. It gives me such a hard on sliding my fingers up this bastard's tight sphincter and feeling it slowly yield and stretch open for me. Bound in place this slut has to take the deep pounding I give it with my vicious power tool. The disgusting cunt is dripping its arse juice all over my floor so what it needs is a good flushing out. That makes this bitch's hole mine!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download Session 527 : Master Dave

Brayland Is Busy With 2 Subs

Troy was caught being naughty and playing with Brayland's latest twink toy. He should have known better, and the jock probably will after he's been educated and shown where he went wrong. Brayland chains up both his boys, continuing to flog young Mykul while he zaps the cock and nipples of naughty jock boy Troy!

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4467kbps

File size: 418.5 MB

Download Brayland Is Busy With 2 Subs

Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz - The Interrogation 3 - Part 8

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Suspension ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Ball Play ,Ass Play ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular

Every straight guy's worst fear is to have his asshole . Prisoner Tyler is suspended, and is about to have his worst fears realized! With his fellow soldier Derek bound tightly by the balls nearby he's swing around by kinky master Ricky and slapped with the baton before it's inserted into his tight muscle hole. With being fucked by the end of the baton finally make him break?

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6164kbps

File size: 474.4 MB

Download Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz - The Interrogation 3 - Part 8

Troy Gets Caught Taking Liberties

Brayland isn't happy when he comes back to his dungeon and finds jock boy Troy playing with his new toy! Young Mykul takes a flogging from the aggressive new arrival and gets his cock tugged too before Brayland returns and catches Troy in the act. The young Master doesn't hesitate to teach them both a hard lesson with the flogger!

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4225kbps

File size: 411.0 MB

Download Troy Gets Caught Taking Liberties