Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Session 528 : Master Dave

I get so horny seeing this filthy little cunt trapped and suspended in complete agony that I'm going to screw that arse Hard. But I won't stick my big dick in that dirt box till its totally clean. It's hilarious hearing the runt moan in agony as I fill its guts up with freezing cold water. Haha! I unleash all my anger whipping this fag's arse and pounding it full. That's all this fucking bitch is good for!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 616.9 MB

Download Session 528 : Master Dave

Devon ,Joseph Rowland - Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Blowjob ,Shaved ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Trimmed ,Latino ,Amateur ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks
Video language: English

Joseph has had plenty of lessons already but the boy needs to be taught how to suck a real man's cock. Master Devon feeds the roped down boy his incredible dong, the awesome length of dark dick thrusting into the twink's mouth and drooling precum for the sub boy to drink. Joseph works hard to worship the big juicy cock, but it seems Master Devon needs more.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3792kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 264.0 MB

Download Devon ,Joseph Rowland - Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy

Electrodes Make Him Scream

Poor Dean is soon begging for mercy when kinky dom Preston brings out the electrodes, but the handsome jock should know it's no use. They're soon pinching his hard nipples and wrapped around his floppy cock and balls, the power flooding through him and making him scream in pain, his muscled body writhing and arching from the dirty tarp on the ground.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6121kbps

File size: 633.2 MB

Download Electrodes Make Him Scream

Session 530 : Master Dave

Keeping this muscular cunt tied down to my discipline bench I get such a hard on grinding against that sporty bum. There's only a thin layer of footy shorts between me and that warm slutty arsehole! I could start a prosperous business selling this fag's arse to a queue of horny punters! What fuckin RUSH it is tenderizing this fucker's pale cheeks so once I destroy those shorts I can see how they blaze red hot. I make this pathetic dickhead beg and ensure that this desperate trembling Whore knows I'm the boss!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8196kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

Download Session 530 : Master Dave

His Training Play - Part 1

Derek has trained his sexy pup well already, but there's always room for improvement. Young Cullen has spent most of the day in his cage but when Master comes home from work there's a good training session in cock sucking for them to enjoy. Cullen obediently licks and sucks the big bone through the bars of his cage, but there's more for the pup to learn.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download His Training Play - Part 1

Session 531 : Master Dave

With this slut's disgusting shrivelled dick and balls tightly bound, I've got free and easy access to Destroy this faggot's sphincter! I pry that warm rubbery hole open by pounding it with a giant fucking dildo! I'm filled with pure rage and power relentlessly slamming into that arse and seeing those round cheeks jiggle. The only way I'm going to stop is if this pathetic homo services my arsehole by licking me out. But all this bastard is really good for is being my personal fucking piss pot!

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8290kbps

File size: 657.1 MB

Download Session 531 : Master Dave

Spanking an Officer's Partner - Part 1

It is now the officer's partner's turn to pay his dues as he's tied to a spanking bench and while his partner is ordered to stand in the corner behind him, with his blazing red butt exposed. Rich wastes no time in getting right down to business with this arrogant and cocky cop. He spanks the officer with a heavy hand right from the start. His partners smart mouth doesn't help him any as Rich takes a painful wooden paddle to the officer's now bare red ass. Although he tries to maintain his tough guy image, the officer cannot suppress his screams of agony. The officer continues to run his mouth, so Rich decides, what better way to handle a clean cut arrogant bully than with a larger wooden frat paddle. Rich goes to town on the officer's ass, even swinging the large heavy paddle two-handed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 509kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 57.1 MB

Download Spanking an Officer's Partner - Part 1

Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 7

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Blowjob ,Daddies ,Hairy ,Suspension ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Chains ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair

It's time to get personal. With a stun baton for protection Interrogator Drake urges Dirk to suck his huge cock. Dirk is in a Parrot's Perch, one of the most uncomfortable and vulnerable positions imaginable. He can't do shit about it as the dick invades his soldier mouth and he gets to work sucking and licking the drooling penis.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5766kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 7

Bo In Trouble - Part 2

Left in his shredded clothing, his last ounce of dignity is take away as he is left fully exposed with his unprotected cock hanging out all while he struggles and moans while the mystery man proceeds to man handle the reluctant young man.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 898kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 100.9 MB

Download Bo In Trouble - Part 2

Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco - Leather Dungeon - Part 5

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Leather ,Whipping ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed

Thumpers, whackers, ball flickers, master Brock is paying a whole lot of attention to sub Blake's bare balls and cock when he turns his boy around. The whipping is perhaps the worst, but despite all the ball aching and pain of the torment Blake's cock seems to be thickening up and swelling. Master likes that he's getting turned on.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5247kbps

File size: 429.9 MB

Download Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco - Leather Dungeon - Part 5

Jungle Bondage (Davey Wavey, Jungle Boy)

James hamilton is going to pay ryan rose and duncan black a little visit - and it's not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into ryan's perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Jungle Bondage (Davey Wavey, Jungle Boy)

Damien Rage ,Merlin - Caged Twinky Boy Merlin

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Twinks ,Brown Hair ,Skinny ,Short Hair ,Other Location ,American ,Chains ,Flogging ,Smooth ,Bearded ,Clean Shaven

Damien is after revenge, but it seems twinky captive boy Merlin might enjoy it a little too much. The boy is caged and chained, enduring the flogging, but he seems to smirk when Damien gets most angry and determined to punish him. With some groping it soon becomes sexual. Perhaps Damien has some tools other than the flogger to use?

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2612kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

Download Damien Rage ,Merlin - Caged Twinky Boy Merlin