~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_MistressAnna - Smell My Butt and Test My Farts (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Scat, Piss, Domination
Description: This is the best video yet by Mistress Anna in both production values and content. As it begins, we see her beautiful face only lightly obscured by her mask as she realizes she has to fart. She graciously decides to share them with her slave and calls it over. We get to see a great variety of her facial expressions as she goes from bored, amused, curious and angry. As she slaps the slaves face she asks Do you like it?and we hear his whimpering. The scene changes and we see a short POV montage of her face as she walks in on her slave, already bound under her toilet chair. Again the scene changes and she takes her position on the toilet. This is shot in a wide angle and we get to see much more of the Mistress than in previous videos as she moves around and as she pulls the spandex down off of her inexpressibly beautiful ass. We get many chances to admire the small details of her toned body and flawless skin from many angles as she shifts position. Finally we get the POV shot of the most exquisite ass ever created hanging down through the toilet seat as she matter-of-factly orders the slave to worship. This shot is lit by direct sunlight and we see her ass in dick-stiffening detail. The slave licks her asshole right up until the moment when her precious shit begins to pore out. Then she says clean and the slave again strains to lick, though the Mistress is in such perfect shape and her firm ass cheeks are so tight that there is no shit anywhere but right inside her asshole. The video ends with another short montage of the Mistress standing completely naked kicking the slave's balls. We are allowed to see her perfect pussy and graceful body from beneath the toilet seat, the only position from which a slave should ever be allow to view such beauty.
Models: Mistress Anna

Size: 1.21 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 9 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_DirtyMaryan - Covering your Dick Teasing you with shit and Dirty Anal (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Dildo, Smearing.
Description: I want to cover your rock hard dick with my hot shit! Do you like the feeling of my shit on your dick? I'm going to tease you by rubbing your dick on my white full back panties. What's that? You want me to take off my panties? I want you to beg me for it! You want to feel your shit covered dick on my bare ass cheeks? Alright, I'll take off my panties. I can feel that you already want more. You want to fuck my asshole? I know you are dying to put your dick inside me. I don't know honey, you know that my asshole is soooo tight! I must admit, rubbing your dick against my asshole has gotten me pretty horny Slowly baby I'm so tight! It feels so good! Cum inside my asshole!
Models: DirtyMaryan

Size: 687 MB
Duration: 11 min 18 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotScatWife - FUCK THE POOP OUT OF MY BUTT (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Oral, Anal, All sex, Smearing.
Description: A big poop has been forming in my butt over night and I can't wait for my man to work his dick to get it moving! I get his dick hard and ready while he licks my butt hole, lubing it up! I then slide it into my wet pussy while I show off my full poop hole. Once everything is wet and ready, I slide his dick deep inside! I bounce up and down, riding his dick deep into my ass! My shit is ready to burst! I let it slide out and then push it back deep inside where he fills my butt with his cum! I then shit out the creamy white cum all over our mess!

Size: 1.58 GiB
Duration: 16 min 54 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotScatWife - Panty pooping shitty anal fuck with! (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat.
Description: I want to feel the warmth of my shit smashed against my ass. Watch as I push out a big dump into my panties and grind the shit back into my hole! Riding the arm of my chair is the perfect way to massage the mud all over my panties and ass! I then pull the dirty panties up my ass giving myself a big shit wedgie! Now that my butthole is all lubed up, come and fill my ass with your cum!. Drop a big load back inside my ass and watch me push it out all over again! A shitty anal cream pie ends it all!

Size: 1.16 GiB
Duration: 8 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Ein kümmerliches Opfer (2014)

Year: 2014
Genre: Scat, Piss, Domination
Description: Ich komme mit Miss Jane auf die Toilette wo wir einen Typen finden der besoffen in der Dusche pennt. So ein Opfer, dem haben wir uns gleich vorgenommen. Statt aufs Klo zu gehen haben wir dem einfach benutzt. Erst bekam er meinen Kaviar ins Maul geschissen, dann hat ihm Miss Jane auch noch einen Stinkenden Haufen mitten ins Gesicht gekackt, wobei sie sich auch schön ausgepisst hat *lach*. Dem Penner hat das gar nicht geschmeckt, er kotzte gleich los was wir total witzig fanden. Um ihm noch weiter zu quälen schmierten wir ihm die ganze Scheisse ins Gesicht und sein Maul. Was für ein lustiges Spiel *lach*, der kann öfter dort pennen.

Size: 705 MB
Duration: 8 min 53 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Daniela, Inka, Karina, Thalia, Diana. - The Girl Lifter. (2016)

Genre: Scat, Facesitting, Smothering, Femdom.
Description: The Man has the Metal Plate in his Mouth and the Girl sits on him like on a normal Toilet. The only Way to lift this Poopi Butt out of his Face isholding it up, But for how long. She gets up after she has her 12 MinutesFace sitting complete. Lots and Lots of Drama and screaming.Better fasten your Seatbelt before you turn on your TV.
Models: Daniela, Inka, Karina, Thalia, Diana.

Size: 1.18 GiB
Resolution:480 x 720
Duration: 1 h 14 min
Format: Windows Media

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_DirtyAngel - Model Shits in White Yoga Pants (2016)

Genre: Efro, Enema, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing
Description: I hope you guys are enjoying my special collection of poop videos. These are the most raunchiest videos I've ever done. It's not every day you get to see a popular model smear shit on herself right? My poop videos are some of the highest quality videos out there, so click that download button to add this to your collection! I'm wearing my going out outfit. High heels, white pants and a cute top. It's early in the morning and I forgot to go to the bathroom before I got ready. Suddenly I start to piss my pants! The warm piss leaks down my legs getting me all wet. I'm not satisfied. I need to shit but I'm too nervous! My partner inserts an enema bottle into my asshole to help. I stand up and stinky liquid soaks my pants. The shit starts to come out all warm and squishyand STINKY! I tease you with my dirty ass and start to dildo my asshole trying to get more shit out. I get some out and smear it on my ass. I insert another enema bottle in my asshole to try to get more shit out. My ass is so stinky and dirty! Enjoy!!
Models: Dirty Angel

Size: 1.42 GiB
Duration: 21 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Goddess L0lit@ - Smearing Very Hot! (2016)

Genre: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: SMEARING BOLLENTE! Questa monella oggi ha giocato e si divertita un sacco, entro i n bagno, apro le gambe e faccio un fiume di calda pupi dentro le mutandine , dio mio quanto eccitante sentirla colare tra le gambe , poi mi giro a 4 zampe e faccio tanto scat tutto per te , immagina che te la faccio in bocca ti piacerebbe eh ? Poi me la splmo addosso, una vera troia letteralmente coperta di merda ! Dio mio quanto ti faccio fremere il cazzo nei pantaloni. .. desidero sentirmi una porca e mi fa impazzire sapere che ti fai una bella sega guardandomi ! This brat and is now played and enjoyed it a lot, I go into the bathroom, APRO legs and do a hot river Pupi inside her panties, my God And How exciting to hear her casting Between the legs, then I turn to 4 feet and do so scat all over for you, imagine that you take it in your mouth you like it? Then me splmo him, A slt literally shit Blanket! My God How I make I tingle Fuck In the pants. .. I want to feel a nasty and it drives me crazy Know That'll make a nice looking saw!
Models: Goddess L0lit@

Size: 712 MB
Duration: 9 min 49 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotScatWife - Bent Over Toilet SHIT FUCK (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Scat.
Description: Bend me over the toilet and destroy my ass! I shit into my hand and place my warm scat over my ass. I then talk dirty, begging you to shoot your load onto my shit pile!

Size: 1.43 GiB
Duration: 15 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert (Ella Gilbert) - EllaGilbert1

Genre: Scat
Description: I dunno how ur weddings and baptisms are but in my country its all about lots of food, drinks and dancing so after a wedding and a baptism in a weekend I take a huge hard turd on my dining room table. I cant just throw it away so I take it in my hand and start giving it a wild sensual blowjob!
Enjoy and cum all over my face as I look streight into ur eyes!
Models: EllaGilbert (Ella Gilbert)

Size: 276 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 4 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_I just got my PUSSY FUCKED SHIT (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery.
Description: After walking around the mall for a bit, I am horny from the thoughts that had crossed my mind.
I couldn't help but notice all the men staring at my ass. They would watch me pass them and there eyes were so focused on my booty, that I could feel it! I already had been holding my shit and my urge to go was bad! I wondered if they were thinking what I was thinking? If they wanted my shit? if they knew how badly I had to poop, would they be turned on? I come home to my man and want to show him how badly I want it!! I tell him to fuck my ass with my little butt plug! I push it out and he plays with my shit and spreads it on my pussy! I have never had so much shit near my pussy before! He fucks my ass and then fucks the shit inside my vagina. Finishing it off with a load of his cum!

Size: 1.83 GiB
Duration: 19 min 34 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotScatWife - DIRTY ass to mouth then ANAL FUCK my SHIT! (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Groups/Couples, Scat.
Description: I'm feeling so horny and I can't wait to feel you inside of me! First fuck my hairy pussy with your rock hard dick. That feels so amazing. Next, ram it up my tight butthole while I am bent over and at your total submission. Fuck that shit inside of my ass, I can take it like a pro! Pull that messy dick out and let me clean the shit off of it. It tastes so good! Then put that dick right back in and fuck it until my shit is ready to explode out of my hole. Let me push it out and then stick your dick right back in. I love being your dirty shit slt! This is for those fans who enjoy my dirty anal fuck videos! Watch me suck a shit streaked cock clean also for those ass to mouth enthusiasts!

Size: 1.74 GiB
Duration: 18 min 38 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Britany, Chrystal, Christine, Naomi, Inka, Andrea, Carmen. - Dark Toilet Ideas. The next Level. (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Scat, Piss, Femdom.
Description: Now coming up: This Movie is only for advanced Toilet Slaves ! The old french Toilet Style with the Weight on our Slaves Face after the Girls dragged him into the Basement. The Toilets Legs are only to stabilize the Toilet, while the Weight is on his Face. His mouning under the Weight shows his Enjoyment. What a Movie ! Diarrhea Special ! Have a Look !
Models: Britany, Chrystal, Christine, Naomi, Inka, Andrea, Carmen.

Size: 415 MB
Resolution:432 x 640
Duration: 1 h 15 min
Format: Windows Media

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Dirty Anal & Dirty A2M (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery.
Description: This girl is dynamite ain't she ! She wasn't able to shit in her cute lace black panties as she already shit on me in the shower that morning but she did think she could manage another one before leaving me ! the video starts with a great shot of her perfect little snatch & asshole, i poke my finger in her ass it comes out a hint of brown.. i push my cock into her tight cunt & fuck her while i finger her mud hole & my finger turns.. browner ! i wasn't sure if she was game for me fucking her ass as i didnt exactly run it by her but my finger felt so good sliding around in the mud i thought what the hell i'll push my cock in there & rod that shit out of her hole, it was a real tight fit so i put the camera down to make sure i was in then fucked her in the mud as she lay face down on the bed, i took it out & smeared it round her hole them pushed it back in fucking that tight shitty hole, then i took it out & yess she fucking sucked it ! she sucked her shit off my cock, licked my balls & ass then sat on my dick giving a great view of her messy ass, she then sucked my dick & balls more, i rubbed her shit onto each of her nipples & sucked them, then i fucked her tight bald cunt & shot my load over her, what an amazing girl ! There's one more video we made that i will add shortly & there are more planned guys so stay tuned !

Size: 699 MB
Duration: 19 min 4 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - Shit filled pussy (2016)

Description: Custom request.If you like my video rate me please
Sooo id like for you to shit in your hand and finger your ass to get as much shit as you can out. When you do smear some on and around your pussy and asshole and inner thighs. Then show how shitty your fingers are and finger your pussy with ur shitty fingers. Then take as much shit as you can and try to stuff as much as you can inside your pussy and finger it so i can see some shit oozing out. Play with yourself and ur shitty pussy as you squeeze it out only to stuff it all back in so ur pussy is full of shit. Keep stuffing ur pussy with all ur shit and shitting it out a few times. Then get as much shit as you can inside again and fuck ur shitty pussy with a dildo so i can see all the shit comin out. Then get some shit and cover the dildo completely with shit and suck it and deepthroat it so ur spit is all brown and shitty droolin out of ur mouth. Mush some more shit around in ur mouth and spit it on ur pussy and smear more shit all over ur body and play with urself till you cum
Models: Anna Coprofield

Size: 988 MB
Duration: 25 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_SHIT Fucking SHIT Sucking MADNESS! (2016)

Genre: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, All sex
Description: My spouse asks me if I can try and take my love for shit a bit further. He wants to see me covered in shit and making love to his cock! He fucks my pussy to get me super wet and horny and then slides it into my dirty butt hole. He pumps his dick deep inside getting my creamy shit all over his dick!. He pulls it out for me to suck it clean for him. He then has me turn around and release more out. He smears it all over me , continues to fuck my messy hole and then stuffs my face and mouth with shit while I suck his dick and accept his huge white creamy load all over my dirty face!

Size: 1.35 GiB
Duration: 14 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert ( Ella Gilbert ) - EllaGilbert 2(2016)

Description: I was going to record a way different video but guess what? I couldnt hold my poop back lol I had to let it go in both panties and pj's I was wearing at that time.U can see the poop hanging in my pants haha
Of course I couldnt stop there cause all that smell and warm shit got me so damn horny so I grab one of my huge toys and start riding it on my sofa, covering it in shit and giving it a niiiice sensual bj at the end
Models: EllaGilbert ( Ella Gilbert )

Size: 329 MB
Duration: 13 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert 3(2016)

Description: Ive had a long and hard day at the office today, I had no time to use the bathroom and my shit keeps pushing out. At a point I cant hold it anymore. I take my panties off and take a shit on the floor right there.
Almost all my colleagues left the building so I decide to get naughtier so I take my dress off and start fingering my asshole, taking more and more shit out. Im gonna clean my fingers by licking them several times �
At the end I smear all that shit all over my pussy, tits and face using my shit as lipstick
I wonder what would my boss say about all this haha

Size: 1.15 GiB
Duration: 20 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert 4(2016)

Description: Of course I had to initiate my nightstand into dirty games also hehe So I stick my huge cock to it and start riding it till it gets nice and dirty. After my asshole nicely opens up, I will continue fucking my ass on my bed, yep I looove getting all messy in my bedroom <3 *sorry but the first 3mins of the vid are recorded inclined and I couldnt edit it but the rest of the video is just fine

Size: 284 MB
Duration: 11 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Ella Gilbert 5(2016)

Description: While watching a TV show I just feel the need to use the bathroom but I choose to go on the floor and get all dirty instead!!

Size: 256 MB
Duration: 11 min 43 s

Download from FB >