~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Scissorgoddess - Rapturefacesittinghandjob

Rapture�s session client usually likes face sitting. Today, he�s not in the mood for it, so Rapture spices it up by giving him a handjob while sitting on his face.

Name: Femdom Scissorgoddess - Rapturefacesittinghandjob
Format: mp4
Size: 410.33 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:10:45

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Scissorgoddess - RaptureFaceSittingHandJob.mp4

Femdom Young Goddess Kim - The Victory Is Mine!

Video opens with You wearing a strap-on and standing with Your foot on my chest victory posing over me and flexing Your muscles as i'm waking up from a brutal beatdown You've delivered to me in a fight I foolishly challenged You to. You step on and pose over me with Your foot on my chest, throat, face, and balls while flexing and gloating/laughing at me in regards to how You destroyed me in the fight (broken nose, fractured jaw, crushed orbital bone, knocked out teeth, black eyes, etc). I'm kicked, stomped, and spat on in between victory poses while You revel in Your victory and my crushing defeat.
Now that You've demonstrated Your power and superiority over me you vow to humiliate, dominate, and break me. I have no choice but to submit and obey You. If I refuse You'll continue beating me to a pulp over and over until I give in to You and You won't finish me off and put me out of misery until I've submitted by worshipping You as the winner and all powerful Goddess that You are. You demand I worship Your muscles, boots, heels, soles, ass, and strap on as You light and then smoke a cigarette. You use me as Your human ashtray, blow smoke in my face, slap my face, kick my balls, laugh at me as I'm worshipping You, and verbally demean me for being too beaten up to worship properly as you revel in my submission.
You quickly go from entertained to bored by my pathetic capitulation so You decide to finish me off. It's time for my final meal - a combination of the smoke and ashes from Your cigarette, a TON of Your sacred spit and Your strap on. You make me lick Your spit off the ground, then off the bottom of Your boot/heel as You step in it repeatedly, then drink and lick Your spit off Your strap on before You demand I suck You off. You then unmercifully face fuck me over and over again. Making me swallow Your strap on, ash and spit over and over again despite me being in tremendous pain due to the broken jaw You gave me in our fight. You don't care and demand I beg You and thank You with the strap on in my mouth and a broken jaw.
You keep going until I'm right to the edge of indisposed before You finally accept my submission. You make me finish my last meal by eating Your cigarette butt and the ashes off the ground and off the bottom of Your boot after You spit on them and step on them. You then kick me to the ground to finish me off as You sit on top of me and ram Your strap-on down my throat and pinch my nose with Your strap-on in my mouth until I and keep it in until I pass away. You keep it down my throat for extra long after I'm done just to be sure. Video ends with You wiping Your strap-on off on my face, spitting in my face, checking my pulse, and then getting up to take one final foot on chest victory pose while flexing.

Name: Femdom Young Goddess Kim - The Victory Is Mine!
Size: 1.23 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:25:37

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Young Goddess Kim - The Victory is Mine!.mp4

Femdom 2022-10-17 - Bella Bathory, Tony Orlando - Repentance (103892)

Tony Orlando has sinned mightily and he�s about to be very, very sorry. Goddess from hell, Bella Bathory smacks his ass with her belt, then switches to hard flogging. Paddles and slappers are next as Tony writhes in pain. Once he�s warmed up and takes the situation seriously, Goddess Bella makes Tony write down his sins, which include fornicating behind a dumpster, and in a church. This calls for purification with candle wax and rubbing in the painful liquid with the pages on which he wrote his confession. Bella finishes up by smacking Tony�s now sore and aching parts with a cross paddle. Next, Tony finds himself bound to a spanking bench and caned and flogged anew. Finally, Goddess Bella violates all his holes with religious-themed dildos, and finishes up by infusing him with a saintly spirit via heavy pegging.

Actions include hardcore bondage bdsm caning cropping dildo domination dominatrix femdom flogging gag male.sub paddling pegging rope.bondage spanking strap.on submission dildo.sucking wrist.cuffs hot.wax cock.and.ball.torture anal.dildo anal.strap.on anal

Name: Femdom 2022-10-17 - Bella Bathory, Tony Orlando - Repentance (103892)
Size: 1.9 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:52:34

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_2022-10-17 - Bella Bathory, Tony Orlando - Repentance (103892).mp4

Femdom Bianca Beauchamp - Pink Mini Dress Joi

Bianca is in tight pink latex dress.
She gives jerk off encouragement while oiling and playing with her big tits.
She also sucks and titfucks a dildo.
Ends with cum countdown.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, jerk off encouragement, dildo (sucking/titfucking), oil, cum countdown

Name: Femdom Bianca Beauchamp - Pink Mini Dress Joi
Size: 170.57 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:00

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Bianca Beauchamp - Pink Mini Dress JOI.mp4

Femdom Dannii Harwood - Premature Ejaculation Therapy

I've heard you're a preemie! I found that soooo hilarious too, I mean it makes sense. How unfortunate for you that you have no sex life, you also suck at your job! You literally have nothing going for you. If you can prove to me that you can hold your orgasm until the second I tell you to release, I'll use you as my personal fuck toy! If you cum prematurely, like I am fully expecting you to, I am going to share this video to my next client and tell him "Don't worry, it can't be as bad as this guy!"

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Dannii Harwood is your therapist - she verbally humiliates you for your premature ejaculation problem (among other things).
She gives femdom themed dirty talk containing blackmail, therapy and chastity themes.
Ends with her masively overcharging for the brief therapy session.
No sex, no nudity.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
therapist roleplay, femdom, dirty talk, verbal humilation, blackmail

Name: Femdom Dannii Harwood - Premature Ejaculation Therapy
Size: 234.61 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:46

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Dannii Harwood - Premature Ejaculation Therapy.mp4

Femdom Goddess Rapture - Face Sits And Fucks Her Tied Up Sex Slave

A male lies tied on his back on a bed, cock erect. Rapture, wearing black boots and a black crotchless one-piece, face-sits him, fucks him and makes him cum with her hands.

Name: Femdom Goddess Rapture - Face Sits And Fucks Her Tied Up Sex Slave
Size: 130.59 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:45

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Goddess Rapture - Face sits and fucks her tied up sex slave .mp4

Femdom Goddess Rapture - Guy Teased And Treated Like A Bitch By Muscle Woman

Both naked, Rapture teases and torture a guy on a couch, rubbing her body over his, feigning cowgirl sex and scissoring his neck.

Name: Femdom Goddess Rapture - Guy Teased And Treated Like A Bitch By Muscle Woman
Size: 139.5 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:43

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Goddess Rapture - Guy teased and treated like a bitch by muscle woman.mp4

Femdom Hadley Viscara & Jimmy Broadway - Peeping Stepdad Gets Fucked

Hadley is sunbathing in the backyard � and catches her stepdad jerking off while watching her. He expects her to be pissed but she has a surprise for him: she says his peeping turned her on and proceeds to suck his cock and fuck him in several positions. Stepdad Jimmy is thoroughly enjoying this turn of events, but there�s part 2 of the surprise. Hadley announces that she owns him now, and he�s her bitch unless he wants her to tell everyone he fucked his stepdaughter. She then amuses herself by spanking him, getting him done with blindfold and nipple clamps, and making him suck her strap-on dick. Finally, she pegs his ass hard as Jimmy realizes this humiliation will be a regular part of his life now.

Actions include voyeur domination femdom strap.on nipple.clamps blindfold female.dominating.male spanking face.sitting male.on.female.cunnilingus blowjob titfuck cowgirl no.condom doggy.style missionary cumshot cum.on.stomach cum.eating leather.collar collar.and.leash purple.dildo dildo dildo.sucking anal.strap.on anal.strap.on.doggystyle cock.and.ball.torture

Name: Femdom Hadley Viscara & Jimmy Broadway - Peeping Stepdad Gets Fucked
Size: 1.51 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:42:26

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Hadley Viscara & Jimmy Broadway - Peeping Stepdad Gets Fucked.mp4

Femdom Lucid Lavender - Head Cheerleader Joi Princess Training

So you wanna be a part of the cheerleading squad? A male member of the cheerleading team? Well if you want to I have a few questions. First of all, are you ready to do anything that I say? Because you're going to have to obey every order, do you understand? Good. Now get on your knees. Good boy. Obedient already. That's what I like to see, a boy who does what he's told. You'd be the only male and competition is pretty high so you'd better please me. LOL!
Take off your clothes, I want to see what your 'form' looks like. Now grab your cock, yes I said pull it out. Oh I see you're not nervous at all! I like that, that's what I've been waiting to see. Next I want you to stroke it. That's right, stroke your cock for me. I'm serious. I can tell that you want to by how hard it is lol. Good job lol! You have good 'form'. You have a good stroke. And you can't keep your eyes off of me, can you? You keep staring up at me while you touch it, aren't you?
This isn't what you expected, is it? You thought you'd do a couple of moves and cheer. But you're doing a couple of moves, aren't you? Good. Now stop. Let's see if we can make that cock harder. I'm going to take my skirt off. Most guys won't do all of this, but you were just waiting for the opportunity, weren't you? I see the way you look at us in the hallway, when we're all walking around together in our cheerleader uniforms and laughing and gossiping. I thought I saw a boner in your pants a few times when I've looked at you.
Stroke that cock again lol. Pump it for me. Do you think I'm going to let you cum? That's actually the secret, you have to cum to be a part of the squad. And if you become a part of the squad then we can do this any time. I can make you do this any time, I am the head cheerleader and you have to obey me. As head cheerleader, everybody has to obey me. You're lucky I'm not making you do this in front of the whole squad. That would be so humiliating, everyone at school would find out because we'd all be laughing about it so much lol. I mean if you want, I could probably make that happen at some point. The girls and I will gather around you and pull down your shorts and make you stroke in front of all of us lol! But that's kind of exciting, isn't it? It just makes you wanna do it, doesn't it? It makes me want to do it to you.
I kinda like doing things that are wrong. It makes it more exciting, don't you agree? I can tell you're excited, I see you're getting close. So stop. It's hard not to when you're looking at me, right? Boys are either too nervous or they get way too excited. I had one boy pop in like ten seconds. And stamina is important here. LOL! I can see you're like almost convulsing because you want to touch your cock again so badly. Put your hand right by your cock but don't touch it. How long can you sit like that for?
Ok stroke it, show me your rhythm. 1, 2, 3, 4... LOL! Are you almost ready? Your cock is throbbing. Did you think tryouts were going to be so grueling? LOL! Keep pumping. Jerk it with me, follow my instructions. And maybe if you perform really well by the end of the year I'll be stroking it for you. Teasing you. Edging you. Jerk it faster. Are you ready to cum? I'm going to count you down. 3, 2, 1... Cum! LOL!!! You're probably the best I've seen so far but I can't make any decisions yet, so, pull your pants back up and run along and I'll let you know if you made the team lol. Good boy.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Lucid Lavender is the head cheerleader and you are trying out to join the squad.
She gives femdom themed JOI including stop/go instructions.
Ends with cum countdown.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, dirty talk, cheerleader roleplay, JOI, orgasm control, cum countdown

Name: Femdom Lucid Lavender - Head Cheerleader Joi Princess Training
Size: 816.7 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:04

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Lucid Lavender - Head Cheerleader JOI Princess Training.mp4

Femdom_Women's Games

Genre: Milking women, Lesbians, Chastity, Compilation, Strapon, Fingering, Bondage, Fisting, Milk, Massage, BathLactation, Femdom, Solo, Lactation, Medical Clinic
Cast: Luna, Cata, Valentina Nappi ...

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 474.5 MB
Duration: 00:29:34
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Womens_Games.mp4

Femdom Princess Miki - Pain Tolerance Lesson

Today, I'm going to be teaching you a valuable life skill.
No, not how to iron clothes, silly. You should already know how to do that.
What I'm going to teach you is the value of pain tolerance.
I think you're the kind of person who needs to know how to tolerate pain, because you're weak in every other aspect. Your mind is weak, it's turned into mush. That's why you're here, right?
So becoming physically tough I think that'll be good for you.
And you get to jerk off in the meantime too. How great is that?!
Well, this lesson requires some supplies. One of them is a dick. You have one of those, right? And it controls your mind, right? This little thing has turned into silly putty.
Because of all the hardship this thing has caused you how much it's ruled your life I think it's time that you punish it.
Nothing you can't handle unless you're a little bitch.
You want to hurt it, because you're sick of being a little jerk off loser. Show the dick who is boss.

SUPPLIES YOU NEED:
- Your little dick
- A mallet
- A high heel
- An ironing board
- An iron.

Name: Femdom Princess Miki - Pain Tolerance Lesson
Size: 1.15 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:58

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Princess Miki - Pain Tolerance Lesson.mp4

Femdom_Skillful hands, or how to make a chicken out of a rooster.

Genre: Compilation, amateur, blocked orgasm, post orgasm torture, ballbusting, femdom, cbt, handsfree orgasm, cock hero, tease and denial, joi, orgasm control, ruined orgasm, chastity, toys, edging, switch

FileSize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 01:32:55

Skillful_hands_or_how_to_make_a_chicken_out_of_a_rooster.mp4

Femdom_Valentina in action.

Genre: Compilation, Strapon, Bondage, Chastity, Femdom, Pegging, Cuckold, DP, Latex, Anal
Cast: Valentina Nappi

FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 01:30:46

Valentina_in_action.mp4

Femdom Marceline Leigh - Anal Training Therapy Fantasy (1080p)

I see that the reason for your visit to me is because you are obsessed with anal play. Your every waking moment, your every dream, filled with thoughts of your ass being penetrated. You want to be filled up and stretched out. However, you have always been too nervous to put anything other than your own fingers inside of your ass. Well, there is certainly a difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. So, today your desires will finally be fulfilled. We are going to begin training your ass. I do believe that this is the best solution to your problem.
See all of these toys? From the small to the large, at some point throughout multiple sessions all of them will be in your ass. We will save the two largest, including the 14 inch "monster cock" for another session. But, I want you to see it. I want you to get hard looking at it, because the monster cock is the goal. Eventually, all fourteen inches of it will be inside of you. This is what your training is for.
For today, however, we are going to gently and slowly work out your asshole. First, you must put on a cockring. After all, we can't have you cumming too soon. Do not worry, I'll allow you to cum at the end of our training therapy session.
Once the cock ring is on then I will have you lube up your fingers. Under my watchful supervision you will begin to penetrate your asshole. I will instruct you on exactly how to do it. We will work our way through the tongue toy, the glass toy and the small dildo, each one stretching you out while also stimulating your prostate, sending waves of pleasure throughout your body, before our therapy training session ends with you bouncing up and down on a thick dildo while stroking your own cock until you cum.

Name: Femdom Marceline Leigh - Anal Training Therapy Fantasy (1080p)
Size: 1.91 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:23

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Marceline Leigh - Anal Training Therapy Fantasy (1080p).mp4

Femdom_Liv Revamped - You Want My Toys That Bad? Show Me!

Liv Revamped is moving into a new dorm and her new landlord Hatler Gurius explains all the rules. Most importantly, NO SEX! But while she was in the shower, he couldn't help himself and decided to do some snooping in her drawers. He was surprised to meet some of the "boys" she brought along with her! He wanted to give them a try himself since secretly, he loves to be pegged HARD! She was shocked to walk in while he was fucking himself with her toys and was understandably upset because he just broke his own rule! If he wants to use her toys that badly, then he needs to show her how badly he wants them! That is what he gets when he goes into girls' dorm rooms and steals their toys!

Date: 19.10.2022
Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Hardcore, Anal, Strapon, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pegging, Pussy Licking
Cast: Hatler Gurius, Liv Revamped

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:25:10
Resolution: 1920x1080

Liv_Revamped__You_Want_My_Toys_That_Bad_Show_Me.mp4

Femdom_Leigh Raven - Shiny Pantyhose Sofa Pegging

Leigh Raven has shiny tights over her perfect body while she rails JJ's ass.

Release Year: 17.10.2022
Genre: Strapon, Femdom, Dildo, Anal, Pegging, Pantyhose
Cast: JJ Graves, Leigh Raven

FileSize: 809.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:50

Leigh_Raven__Shiny_Pantyhose_Sofa_Pegging.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Say It For Me CEI / Goddess Gracie Haze - Say It For Me CEI

I know you have been patiently waiting for me like the good little cum eater you are. Today is going to test your abilities to jerk off while listening. I think you are up for the last CEI challenge, so prove it to me. You are going to love repeating the statements for me, over and over again reassuring what you are doing. Mouth full of your own cum you will find yourself still repeating the mantra as it drips down the side of your mouth.

Date: 17.05.2020
Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, FemDom Goddess, CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, JOI, Worship Goddess
Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze

FileSize: 883.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Say_It_For_Me_CEI.mp4

Femdom_Tommy King - Tommy Uses Draven's Face

Tommy King is wearing fishnets and a hot / cute floral one piece. Tommy sensually uses the fuck out of Draven's face, smothering him for their pleasure.

Release Year: 08.10.2022
Genre: Fishnet, Femdom, Blowjob, Anal Fingering, Anal, Strapon, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Pegging
Cast: Tommy King, Draven Navarro

FileSize: 807.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:34

Tommy_King__Tommy_Uses_Dravens_Face.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Prove You Arent Preemie / Goddess Gracie Haze - Prove You Arent Preemie

You aren't like all those other losers right? You can actually hold your cum... or can you? Prove it to me! Show me you "aren't" a premature ejaculator. How long can you hold out while I tease you? Can you last 2 minutes? I sure hope so

Date: 18.05.2020
Genre: JOI, Ruined Jerk Session, Light Humiliation, Premature Ejaculation, Verbal Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction
Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze

FileSize: 469.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Prove_You_Arent_Preemie.mp4

Femdom_Simultaneous session

Genre: Latex, Chastity, Bondage, Strapon, Femdom, BBC, Pegging, Anal, Compilation
Cast: Valentina Nappi, Riley Reyes, Dredd ...

FileSize: 330.7 MB
Duration: 00:20:33

Simultaneous_session.mp4