~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Mandymarx - Femdomprobationtactics

** No sex, no nudity, sensory depravation, bondage, ruined orgasm, femdom handjob video **

I represent you now, Mr. Jefferson. I control you. Decide your actions. Decide your daily. And decide what happens to your cock. You've been a very bad boy, and I've been assigned to you to keep you in check. A nasty terrible ruin, perhaps? What was that? I can't hear you behind all that muffled crying. A tight head wrap ensures he won't see anything while I force him to cum all over himself. Hot chair suspension rigging too. ;)

Name: Femdom Mandymarx - Femdomprobationtactics
Format: mp4
Size: 735.09 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:16:46

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_MandyMarx - FemdomProbationTactics.mp4

Femdom Mistress Dometria - Needle Inferno Cbt

A warning to all men. This is what Dometria can unleash on your defenceless cock and balls!! The man is totally vulnerable. Hanging naked from the ceiling by the ankles. "Be quiet" she says, "I am going to you really bad". Her instruments of : - A box of safety pins. A pack of cigarettes. The safety pins go through the scrotum and he squeals like a piggy, writhing and crying. Then the cigarettes slowly, remorselessly burn the cockhead. The male is juddering, shaking, screaming. But its not enough. Dometria pulls back the foreskin to deliver the ultimate fiery blow-job searing and blackening the shiny glans until the uncontrollable screams burst out. The inferno. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Name: Femdom Mistress Dometria - Needle Inferno Cbt
Format: wmv
Size: 184.55 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: VC-1
Duration: 00:08:07

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mistress Dometria - Needle Inferno CBT.wmv

Femdom Cassandra&nemesis 2teachercaningtheirpupils

Mistress Cassandra & Mistress Nemesis - 2 Teacher Caning Their Pupils (720p)

next action clip with our sadistic duo cassandra and nemesis!
its a classic role play bdsm punishment clip.
the pupils hans and egon did a fight in the pause in school. this is not tolerable, so both pupils are ordered to the punishment room of school. both teachers announces to their pupils that they are going to recieve now 30 strokes with the cane, bent over a chair, pants down on their naked ass.
the strokes has to be count. the first one is caned while the 2nd one has to stay and watch the punishment. he will get his dose of hits later. both teachers take turn swinging the cane on the asses, not in a hurry, stroke by stroke will be applied with accuracy and both asses of the pupils will be sore in the end and we all can be pretty sure, that they wont fight again next time.

German Language!

Category: CANING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FETISH, SPANKING F/M, ROLE PLAY.

Name: Femdom Cassandra&nemesis 2teachercaningtheirpupils
Size: 256.51 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:43

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Cassandra&Nemesis 2TeacherCaningTheirPupils.mp4

Femdom Carolina Abril - Punching Bag Slave

Carolina Abril uses her slave as a punching bag. Every punch is a piece of paradise for him. There's no pain for Carolina's slave. He loves every Carolina's punch over his sore body.

Name: Femdom Carolina Abril - Punching Bag Slave
Size: 243.36 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:08

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Carolina Abril - Punching Bag Slave.mp4

Femdom Heavybondage4life And Elise Graves Stay The Night

Heavy has been spending the night at Elise's more and more often. You'd think he'd know the routine by now: Elise decides when it's time for bed for Heavy. She inspects his cock to ensure that it's locked in its little cage. Not that Heavy would even be able to touch it, as Elise immediately ushers him into a small, cramped metal cage with only his head sticking out. His hands are secured into leather mitts and tied to the sides of the tiny cage. His caged cock and head are on display for Elise to entertain herself with. For its Elise's bedtime as well, although her routine looks much different from Heavy's. After storing Heavy in the cage and brushing his teeth, Elise begins to attend to her own needs by vibrating herself to multiple orgasms in her panties and a nightie. The slimy wet panties are taped tightly into Heavy's mouth after all, Elise is going to bed and wants silence. Heavy has a very intimate view of Elise's antics and is tormented by how close his tongue is to her pussy and yet, so far! So hot!

Name: Femdom Heavybondage4life And Elise Graves Stay The Night
Size: 298 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:38

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_HeavyBondage4Life and Elise Graves Stay the Night.mp4

Femdom Lias Tightfit Vacbed Tease

Her eyes come alive in this intriguing vacuum spa-day tease, with Lias relentless focus on the tip. This sissyboy is bound and trapped in skintight bondage, can barely twitch. And Lias tights are so gorgeous, so silky. Beautiful fun!

Name: Femdom Lias Tightfit Vacbed Tease
Size: 472.29 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:01

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Lias tightfit vacbed tease.mp4

Femdom Macy Cartel And Riot - Facesitting Queens

The queens ae back and ready to put their beta through a rough day of facesitting. The girls are gonna use him for OF. They will use him to make THEM money. And then probably go fuck an alpha. But right now they wanna make him red like a rose. When he twitches and moans it vibrates their pussy its like hes wearing their ass like a mask. The girls really wear him down. Bounce, grinding and hardly any air he gets to lay and feel big sexy asses smack his face back n forth. He better not tap out. They need him as their prop for OF. They are gonna ride his stupid little nose into nothings.

Name: Femdom Macy Cartel And Riot - Facesitting Queens
Size: 1.54 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:57

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Macy Cartel And Riot - Facesitting Queens.mp4

Femdom Mia Malkova - Breaking Family Jewels

Mistress Mia owns every part of her slaves body including his cock and balls which he carelessly forgets. Instead of kicking him to the curb she gives him one last chance and one last reminder of who he belongs to. She mercilessly destroys his precious nuts until they are completely black and blue making him wish he was never born a man.

Name: Femdom Mia Malkova - Breaking Family Jewels
Size: 806.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:50

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mia Malkova - Breaking Family Jewels.mp4

Femdom Mia Malkova - Her Faithful Gimp

Male slave property is properly outfitted in latex gimp suit and stored in a steel cage. Gimp slaves are at the bottom of the food chain, licking disgusting grime from Mistresses boots. They are human garbage disposals doing exactly as they are told. They deserve n to live with the fresh taste of grime from the bottoms of boots on their tongue. Mistress Mia pulls her gimp out of the cage to use his mouth for her convenience.

Name: Femdom Mia Malkova - Her Faithful Gimp
Size: 755.72 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:54

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mia Malkova - Her Faithful Gimp.mp4

Femdom Mia Malkova - Mia's Boot Bitch

While riding her ponyboy slave, Mistress Mia catches him staring at her boots. When he confesses to it and tells her how beautiful they are, Mia allows her pony boy to worship her boots, starting by licking her heels.

Mia just smiles as her slave kisses and licks her boots in complete submission to her, even degrading himself by licking the filthy floor where her boots have touched when she commands it. After some extensive boot heel worship, including deep throating both boot heels like they were a cock, Mia orders him back to the floor for some more riding.

Name: Femdom Mia Malkova - Mia's Boot Bitch
Size: 783.6 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:41

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mia Malkova - Mia's Boot Bitch.mp4

Femdom Mia Malkova - Smothering The Subordinate

Smothering the Subordinate

Mrs. Malkova has been hearing rumors that her subordinate is calling her "the ballbuster" around the office. She knows he is just a little perv that needs to be put in his place once and for all. She sees the way he stares at her ass anytime she wears tight-fitting clothing. She asks him to lay on the ground so that she may punish him with the very thing he desires.. her ASS! She smothers him within inches of his life with her luscious round ass. She even takes his balls out and makes good on her nickname "the ballbuster".

Name: Femdom Mia Malkova - Smothering The Subordinate
Size: 1.18 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:14

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mia Malkova - Smothering the Subordinate.mp4

Femdom Mia Malkova - The Nutcracker

A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.

Name: Femdom Mia Malkova - The Nutcracker
Size: 998.98 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:43

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mia Malkova - The Nutcracker.mp4

Femdom Mistress Cassandra & Mistress Nemesis - Fat Slave Gets His Hands Strapped

here we have another phantastic clip with strict teachers cassandra aka mistress stella and nemesis. they order today their pupil hans into the room. "you are too fat. you don't do sports. you eat way too many sweets all day. this isn't acceptable."
so he has to raise his hands high and gets his lousy hands strapped by both teachers. even to hold the hands high in the air is a difficult tastk, but when strapped by 2 cruel ladies its even harder. he also has to count the hits and get lots of strokes from both ladies. as he miscounts on 12 the ladies restart on 10 again.
the slave stats to shake now as the cruel hand strapping continues and he received already over 40 strokes on his red hands now. unfortunately he forget to count so the ladies start at 0 again.
well. we can be very sure, that with this methods pupils will do sports and stop eating too many sweets!

german language!

Category: STRAPPING, FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.

Name: Femdom Mistress Cassandra & Mistress Nemesis - Fat Slave Gets His Hands Strapped
Format: wmv
Size: 191.32 MB
Video:
Format: VC-1
Duration: 00:08:03

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mistress Cassandra & Mistress Nemesis - Fat Slave Gets His Hands Strapped.wmv

Femdom Naomi Rouge Tries Pantyhose Footjobs

Today on I wanna try something new. We�re gonna be trying out pantyhose footjobs. Are you a footjob virgin? Well this is going to be easy. Down on your knees. And for starters, worship my pantyhosed feet for a while. Then off to bed so I can tie up your legs and finally let me see your pantyhosed little friend growing�

Name: Femdom Naomi Rouge Tries Pantyhose Footjobs
Size: 635.99 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:20

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Naomi Rouge tries pantyhose footjobs.mp4

Femdom Naomis Cligfilm Mummy Gets Bootsmothered

�You can�t move, can you? I can treat and tease you however I want, can�t I?� He�ll moan and groan with every stroke but is unable to escape from his cocoon. �I love mocking this boy when he can�t move. If you don�t like being encased, why are you staying so hard? All I have to do is whisper how long I can keep you mummified, encased securely.� After wrapped up in clingfilm Naomis Nylon Doll gets smothered with her boots�

Name: Femdom Naomis Cligfilm Mummy Gets Bootsmothered
Size: 266.85 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:02

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Naomis cligfilm mummy gets bootsmothered.mp4

Femdom Summer Day - Chastity Nightmare

Every slave wishes and dreams to have their cock locked up by a beautiful Sex Goddess like Summer Day. That is until their fantasy becomes a reality and are teased to the point of extreme sexual frustrations like they have never felt before. Mistress Summer makes sure to give her slave's freshly locked cock the full taste of his worst chastity nightmare!

Name: Femdom Summer Day - Chastity Nightmare 03 08 2017 1080p
Size: 979.37 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:30

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Summer Day - Chastity Nightmare 03.08.2017 1080p.mp4

Femdom You Just Have To Ask Part 2 Red High Heels

�My close friend has a bondage fetish. And he likes to wear womens clothes. And pantyhose. And high heeled boots. And he loves to be gagged with worn tights and smelling shoes. And he asked if there is something I could do about that�So I chairtied him and gagged hm with my worn tights and heels. I think that�s what goodfriends do, right? Only problem I had was that he didn�t want to be released again�But that�s another story!

Name: Femdom You Just Have To Ask Part 2 Red High Heels
Size: 392.72 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:11

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_You just have to ask part 2 red high heels.mp4

Femdom Amber,lexichase&sablique Threegirlsteaseachastitydweeb

Amber, Lexi, and Sablique have Danni locked in chastity. Danni begs to be let out of the device. The girls tell him that they will let him out if he passes a test. Sablique straddles Danni�s face and squeezes his neck between her thighs. The test is that he must survive the scissorholds of all three ladies. Sablique shows the other girls how to do the hold. The girls giggle at how horrible it seems for Danni. Amber and Lexi can�t wait to play! Amber�s thighs are very strong. Danni cannot handle any of the girl�s strength. The girls love watching the weak boy suffer! Lexi sits on Danni�s face while Sablique gets him in the hold. Now he can�t even breathe! Amber and Sablique get Danni in a double hold. Danni tries to endure all the pain so that he can be unlocked, but ultimately the girls decide that he does not pass. All three girls put their full weight on Danni, and he is truly fucked. The girls nearly end the poor little guys pathetic life. The girls decide that they will keep Danni in chastity. They tease him by sitting on his face with their beautiful asses. Danni does not deserve to be let out of chastity! How does he not realize this yet? The girls make his chastity more and more uncomfortable by teasing him with their bodies. Danni looks like he wants to run away, but he won�t go far with the device locked around his penis and no hope of ever getting the key.

Name: Femdom Amber,lexichase&sablique Threegirlsteaseachastitydweeb
Size: 3.88 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:18:06

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Amber,LexiChase&Sablique ThreeGirlsTeaseAChastityDweeb.mp4