~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Miss Ruby Grey - Sweet Venom

My spit is the sweet venom you didn't know you needed. Each time I drool onto this apple from the garden of Eden, you are to slurp it off eagerly and recite to me mantras of devotion. You seem to experience the effects right away. Dizziness and complete submission first. Then, another dose of my venom causes you to start seeing things. I begin to consume your mind. This is exactly where you need to be. Every part of you and your soul is entirely owned by me. There's no greater pleasure than that

Name: Femdom Miss Ruby Grey - Sweet Venom
Format: mp4
Size: 947.29 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:18:14

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_ Miss Ruby Grey - Sweet Venom.mp4

Femdom Alexandra Snow - Femme Fatale Agency

Yes, come in. I understand you�re interested in our services. Here at the Femme Fatale Agency, we provide men with a peaceful and pleasurable way for them to exit this cruel world with dignity. I just have a few contracts for you to sign and then I�ll send you on your way. Don�t worry about any of the difficult things like life insurance or wills. We handle all of that for you and we�ll be sure to tell your family you went out in a peaceful and dignified way. I�ve already prepared your injection. We all seek to have some sort of control in this world and we here at FFA want you to have control of the last thing you do in this world. After you�ve signed the paperwork, just lay down on this bed here. We�re going to make you extremely comfortable.

Name: Femdom Alexandra Snow - Femme Fatale Agency
Size: 913.36 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:22:51

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Alexandra Snow - Femme Fatale Agency.mp4

Femdom Alix Lynx And Savana Styles - Making Use Of Men

Just because a slave has a pathetic dick doesn't mean he still can't be made useful. Mistress Alix and Savana give their bitch the ultimate tease and denial by strapping two big black cocks to the helpless slave. His cock can now remain locked in chastity for all eternity as his Mistresses have more then enough dick to use for their pleasure.

Name: Femdom Alix Lynx And Savana Styles - Making Use Of Men
Size: 601.67 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:17

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Alix Lynx and Savana Styles - Making Use of Men.mp4

Femdom Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry

Princess Allie allows her slave the reward of having his cock milked but only after he gets her off first. She sits on her slave's face and orders him to orally pleasure her cunt while she teases his sexually frustrated slave cock. Allie keeps building up his load as she edges his dick until he is finally allowed to cum for being a good boy and licking his Princess to orgasm.

Name: Femdom Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry
Size: 408.72 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:24

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry.mp4

Femdom Anette&dyanna Helplessslavescockpunished

CruelAnette - Mistress Anette & Mistress Dyanna - Helpless Slaves Cock Punished

His arms are tied, high above his head, so he is practically helpless, while Mistress Dyanna and Mistress Anette is sitting on the couch, smoking and chatting. Then they got and idea, to beat the hell out of his pathetic cock, first with their hands and then the help of a few riding crops. The slave's head and cock is more and more red with each passing minute, while the girls really enjoy the game.
Features: hard cbt, cock whipping, riding crop, high heels, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, WHIPPING, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM, EXTREME DOMINATION.

Name: Femdom Anette&dyanna Helplessslavescockpunished
Size: 639.86 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:35

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Anette&Dyanna HelplessSlavesCockPunished.mp4

Femdom Athena Anderson - Older Stepsister Finally Makes Her Move

Athena is back in town visiting and decides her "little step-brother" is finally old enough for her to make her move. He's been single for a while and she knows guys his age can't go too long before they REALLY NEED it. She starts off playful and when she feels his hard dick through his jeans she makes her move (blowjob and sex)

Name: Femdom Athena Anderson - Older Stepsister Finally Makes Her Move
Size: 2.54 GB
Video:
Format: HEVC
Duration: 00:34:49

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Athena Anderson - Older Stepsister Finally Makes her Move.mp4

Femdom Cybill Troy - One Dollar Whore

Talk about new levels of for your bartender! Tony Orlando has served a lot of women in his bar, but none like Cybill Troy. She compels him to kneel before her and lick her boots. She blows smoke in his face. She spits in his mouth, and he takes it all because, well, she�s Cybill. It�s not long before his face is a dirty wet mess, but that doesn�t stop him from serving the goddess before him. She knows that his boss keeps a strap-on behind the bar, so she has him get it out and she fucks his face with it before stripping him down and railing his ass! When she�s finally done his hole, she makes him lick the ground she walks on before she leaves him alone

Name: Femdom Cybill Troy - One Dollar Whore
Size: 839.68 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:33

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Cybill Troy - One Dollar Whore.mp4

Femdom Dominatrixanli - Puny&weakbetweenmythighs

Listen up, twerp. You're weak, you're small, and you're pathetic. I could squish you like a fly. I can crack your weird tiny skull in between my thick, muscular thighs, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Just look at you.

Does the view down there look good? You're so close to my ass and pussy, but you'll never have it. The only thing that separates your face from my crotch is this thin, sheer pantyhose that covers it. But you're too weak to get anywhere near it. My powerful scissorhold makes sure of that.

It's so easy to throw you around in a scissorhold. I can twist your head every which way with my legs and your body will follow. I like watching your face get red and then purple, knowing that I'm squeezing every last breath out of you. I like feeling you struggle in between my clenched thighs, knowing that you can't do anything to escape it.

You're weak, and I think it's hilarious. Just a puny, weak bitch trapped in between my legs.

Category: SCISSORHOLD, PANTYHOSE WRESTLING, WRESTLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASS SMOTHERING.

Name: Femdom Dominatrixanli - Puny&weakbetweenmythighs
Size: 485.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:21

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_DominatrixAnLi - Puny&WeakBetweenMyThighs.mp4

Femdom Eva De Vil - Denied For Your Own Protection

I'm not letting you cum. This is for your own protection.

I don't want you getting addicted to the pleasure of release. I don't want you taking orgasms for granted and building up a tolerance.

I want each orgasm to be special and mind-blowing.

Stroke for me. It's so much better to just goon and goon. This is so much better for you.

Your feelings of submission always dissipate after an orgasm. You don't want that. You love being my slave. I want to perfectly preserve that state of surrender for as long as possible.

It's not that you'll never cum again. You'll just have to work a lot harder to earn your orgasms, so that each and every one is incredible and, most importantly, well deserved.

Name: Femdom Eva De Vil - Denied For Your Own Protection
Format: mkv
Size: 827.15 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:04

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Eva De Vil - Denied For Your Own Protection.mkv

Femdom Eva De Vil - Good Boy Training

At first, you just loved edging to me. But as we started getting closer, with you obeying orders every day and spoiling me, an even greater love emerged - being my good boy.

It�s so rewarding being my good boy. It�s like you finally found your purpose. It�s amazing to have every orgasm controlled by me and to surrender yourself completely to my satisfaction and pleasure. You�re ready to go further.

I review what you�re doing already that I like and I give you goals for how to do better. This is a good guideline for any sub looking to deepen their servitude.

Name: Femdom Eva De Vil - Good Boy Training
Size: 727.54 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:29

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Eva De Vil - Good Boy Training.mp4

Femdom Eva De Vil - The Chosen One

escription: You�ve been chosen.

I�ve selected you because you�re one of my most obedient and obsessed worshipers. You�re passionately addicted and relentlessly horny for me. You�re always saying you wish you could stroke for me all day.

This is your golden opportunity to prove yourself as my slave.

I have a challenge for you: a challenge that will leave you completely frazzled and overstimulated. You may be edged into madness. You may be begging me to let you stop, but I�m not letting you go until you finish your assignment. A good boy would power through to the end for me.

I hope you have what it takes because you don't have a choice... You WILL be doing this challenge, whether it destroys you or not.

Keywords: Edging Fetish, Gooning, Chastity, Evil Fantasy, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Leather Gloves, Masturbation Encouragement, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Denial,

Name: Femdom Eva De Vil - The Chosen One
Size: 945.79 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:08

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Eva De Vil - The Chosen One.mkv

Femdom Goddess Lindsey - A Taste For Submission

Do you have that special taste for submission? I don't just mean metaphorically, and you know it. Swallowing drop after drop ever so eagerly just like a good boy. you've proven to Me again and again that you have a strong taste for submission.

That warm sensation as you feel your load coat your throat has grown into a comfort feeling. When you feel yourself splash into the back of your throat, you know you're right where you belong. This is where you're safe, you live in your submissive state without worry. Knowing that I'm here to guide you to your orgasm and then guide it down your throat.

Nothing tops that taste for submission. Nothing will ever top the comfort feeling of swallowing every single load for Goddess Lindsey.

Name: Femdom Goddess Lindsey - A Taste For Submission
Size: 503.62 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:12

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Goddess Lindsey - A Taste For Submission.mp4

Femdom Goddess Serena - Pegged In Denim Jeans

Description: While lubing up my cock ready to fuck my slave, I warn him that I am in the mood to pulverize and annihilate his hole absolutely. Strapped down to the bench with his cock locked away in a metal chastity cage, I use my hips and thrusting power of my thighs to make him shake with pleasure like the cock whore he is.

Published: Aug 15, 2022

Keywords: Female Domination-FemDom, Pegging, BDSM, Bondage, CFNM, Denim Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom, Jeans Fetish, Leather Fetish, Leather Gloves, Strap-on

Name: Femdom Goddess Serena - Pegged In Denim Jeans
Size: 1012.65 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:32

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Goddess Serena - Pegged in Denim Jeans.mkv