~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Jul 08, 2022 Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustment For Pathetic Paypig [1080p]

Findom Nurse Betty performs a thorough examination to see what�s wrong with a formerly rich paypig. Nurse Betty quickly determines nothing is wrong with the whiny paypig he�s just used to getting his way. However, The FemDom Dynasty has drained him of his riches and he�s not special anymore. Just a poor small dick piggy that must earn more money to give to his Mistresses. The scene features electro shock play, single tail whipping, intense cock and ball torment, and more. Starring Bettie Bondage and Draven Navaro.

Name: Femdom Jul 08, 2022 Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustment For Pathetic Paypig [1080p]
Format: mp4
Size: 3.57 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:50:20

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Jul 08, 2022 Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustment For Pathetic Paypig [1080p].mp4

Femdom Jul 29, 2022 Brittany Andrews - A Slave's Sissification [1080p]

Supreme Commander, Brittany Andrews is gifted a slave, Tony Orlando. Miss Andrews takes the slave on a journey from a supposed man to full on sissified bimbo slt. Bound in rope, this sissy gets pegged with a big dildo. Next, she ties him up, standing naked, bound to bamboo with a ball gag in his mouth. Miss Andrews takes advantage of this vulnerable position and torments his flesh with assorted tools. In the final scene, Tony is dressed in a sltty pink outfit. His hair is put into pig tails. The Commander shoves a Fleshlight into ass and she fucks it with a dildo. She jerks his cock with it, and then squeezes his load out, into his mouth. Brittany makes Tony wear a pink strap-on and she fucks herself with it instead of his aching cock.

Name: Femdom Jul 29, 2022 Brittany Andrews - A Slave's Sissification [1080p]
Size: 4.33 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:01:25

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Jul 29, 2022 Brittany Andrews - A Slave's Sissification [1080p].mp4

Femdom_Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter: Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel

Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

Date: 30.09.2022
Genre: CBT, BDSM, Spitting, Paddle, Prostate Massage, Anal, Flogging, Strapon, Prostate Stimulation, CumEating, Suspension, Femdom, Cumshot, Dildo, Pegging, Facesitting, Stockings, Anal Hook, Latex, Pegging, Bondage
Director: D. Arclyte
Cast: Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 4.49 GB
Duration: 01:03:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Mistress_Tangent__Heavy_Hitter_Goddess_Tangent_And_Alrik_Angel.mp4

Femdom London Lix - Sweetest Sensual Joi

Are you here for a good time? Good. I love to provide those, and I hear I�m pretty good at it. This is just the most sensual, sweet JOI I�ve ever released. Teasing, tempting, flirty and dirty. It�s just what the doctor ordered.

Name: Femdom London Lix - Sweetest Sensual Joi
Size: 275.25 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:51

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_London Lix - Sweetest Sensual JOI.mp4

Femdom Maddie Chan - Bully You And Fuck You Mp4

SITE DESCRIPTION:

Your girlfriend told me you talked sh*t about me. I'm gonna fuck you and take some pictures. Count down and make you cum for me. Make you my bitch boy. This will teach you not to mess with me anymore.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:

Maddie Chan is pissed at you.

She gives dildo handjob and blowjob and virtual sex in cowgirl.

During the cowgirl she take pics of your dick and your face so she can blackmail you.

Ends with 5-1 cum countdown.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

dirty talk, roleplay, femdom, dildo handjob/blowjob, virtual sex (cowgirl), blackmail, cum countdown, implied creampie

Name: Femdom Maddie Chan - Bully You And Fuck You Mp4
Size: 1.05 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:51

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Maddie Chan - Bully You and Fuck You.mp4.mp4

Femdom Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win

My boyfriend made his first and final mistake. Cheating. I have no mercy for spineless men who disobey trust. I�ll film every bit of his pain and suffering as I balance out his body on a metal wheel, strung from cock to nostrils. The pleasure he used to feel from my hand strokes is gone because his face aches with strain when I pull. This is my meanest. This is what he deserves. Never again, my dirty teased bitch. You crossed the QUEEN of denial.

Name: Femdom Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win
Format: mkv
Size: 801.11 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:18

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win.mkv

Femdom Mandy Marx - Useless Cock Useful Holes

With a prick that small, what good is he? I can barely fit it in the palm of my hand. Hell, Allie walked through the door and immediately burst out laughing. What to do� He said he was a little nervous to take cock in his holes, so I�m going to push that boundary by giving him two at once. Before he knows it, he�s red in the face slobbering on my dick while Allie pegs him from the back.

Name: Femdom Mandy Marx - Useless Cock Useful Holes
Size: 459.35 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:30

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mandy Marx - Useless Cock Useful Holes.mkv

Femdom Mandy Marx - Yours For A Week

A 30+ minute feature from my cinema site. Meaning, don't miss this one.

Desperate for his mistress, a horny virgin signs away a whole year of his life to servitude, for a single week of my UNDIVIDED attention. Silly virgin, he didn�t read the fine print. I�ll decide how this week goes. And decide how the entire rest of 2022 goes as well. It�s a win-win.

Name: Femdom Mandy Marx - Yours For A Week
Size: 1.47 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:36:43

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Mandy Marx - Yours For A Week.mkv

Femdom Mandymarx - Adizzytease&denialpredicament

Spread open, hung up, cock tied down and hunched over, I test my boys endurance for both will and denialage. Stroke, stroke, strok- OH, his knees start to go. Don't give out on me, boy, I'm not done using you yet.

Hot predicament bondage scene with CBT-style cruelty.

Name: Femdom Mandymarx - Adizzytease&denialpredicament
Size: 336.98 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:41

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_MandyMarx - ADizzyTease&DenialPredicament.mp4

Femdom May 23, 2022 Ferocious Femdom An Li And Marcelo [1080p]

Ferocious FemDom catches a traitor who wanted to infiltrate FemDom Dynasty. The Mistress performs a grueling questioning involving whipping, bondage, small dick humiliation, gagging, and CBT. The scene features An Li and Marcelo.

Name: Femdom May 23, 2022 Ferocious Femdom An Li And Marcelo [1080p]
Size: 4.5 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:03:13

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_May 23, 2022 Ferocious Femdom An Li And Marcelo [1080p].mp4

Femdom Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Name: Femdom Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy
Size: 907.1 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:36

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy.mp4

Femdom Oubliette - Goddess Serena - Fulfil My Need

At the end of a long day of filming Goddess Serena enjoys exasperating her slave�s sexual frustration. Kept in chastity and generally in a frustrated state anyway, coping with his Goddess�s using his face to tease him with her forbidden fruit must be hard to bare!

Name: Femdom Oubliette - Goddess Serena - Fulfil My Need
Size: 437.5 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:17

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Oubliette - Goddess Serena - Fulfil My Need.mkv

Femdom Princess Miki - Can You Last, 2 Pump Chump

Description: Have you ever made it through an entire clip of Mine without spewing your load a little too early? Of course not that's why you're here. You've embraced the pathetic fact that you're a premature ejaculator it's simply inevitable for you to cum a little too quickly. It's especially hard to last when a hot girl rubs it in your face that you can't last.

And you even have to pay a premium for such a short clip! Double for what I'd usually sell this clip for. How pathetic.

But maybe you can prove Me wrong. I'm going to turn this into a game, and there will be a prize for winning. For once, I want you to TRY to disobey My orders when I give you a cum countdown.

I have a feeling it's not going to go well for you, though.

Keywords: Masturbation Humiliation, Premature Ejaculation, Asian Goddess, Brat Girls, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Name: Femdom Princess Miki - Can You Last, 2 Pump Chump
Size: 518.85 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:05

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Princess Miki - Can You Last, 2 Pump Chump.mp4

Femdom Princessclarissa Schoolgirlsockbullyteaseslosernerd

HumiliationPOV proudly introduces our newest Brat, Princess Clarissa!

LOL look at you, such a stupid fucking loser nerd. I know you think I'm so hot and you're just the virgin loser that everyone makes fun of lol. And I also know your dirty little secret. I know you love feet and socks, ankle socks, especially on a girl in a schoolgirl outfit. My cute white socks make you so horny and stupid. My socks make you so weak. You know the only thing you could ever get from a hot girl like me is my feet. That's the only part of me I'd ever let you near lol. And luckily for you, I love teasing loser nerds like you.
You know you could never have me, so you get off just watching me tease you with my socks. I know you drool over my entire body loser, but my body isn't for you, it's for real men. The only thing you get is the privilege of jerking off to my feet and socks. It's so pathetic that you get off to my socks, only a fucking loser would jerk off to socks instead of trying to fuck me. Look at my socks as I put them up in front of my ass. I know you're desperately jerking off. It's almost too much for you to handle lol. But the saddest part is that you're looking more at my feet than my ass lol. But my ass isn't for you anyway and you know it!
Keep jerking, nerd. Jerk to my socks knowing that I fuck real men who aren't infatuated with my feet. Men who aren't you. You're just another foot obsessed loser who can't stop jerking off to my cute white socks. There are so many of you lol! Pussy isn't for you, you're just a sock loving pussy free loser nerd LOL! You're an idiot. Pussy is for alpha boys only and that's certainly not you lol! Socks are what beta loser nerds like you deserve, isn't that right? Now worship my socks loser boy, worship them and jerk to them and thank me for even allowing you to jerk to my socks.
You're a fucking chronic masturbator for my socks, aren't you? Yes, you love having a hot young brat like me mock you for your fucked up addictions. You love being bullied by me. You've always been a sucker for the hot bratty bully. Pussy is too much for you to handle, only socks for you loser. I know how hard my socks make you, I know you can't stop jerking off to them. I know how fucking addicted I'm making you to my schoolgirl bully socks lol! Stare at my white socks and get completely mesmerized by them. Let them consume you.
Do you think you can handle my perfect young feet if I take off my socks? Will it make you cum instantly? LOL! I know you've been waiting desperately to see my bare feet. Now, kiss my bare feet and thank me for showing them to you. Jerk your cock to my toes and soles, loser. My beautiful pedicured toes make you so weak. You are just my loser footboy, aren't you? Yes, my feet drive you crazy, they make you so horny and stupid. Jerk to them, idiot. LOL! I know you spend all day jerking off to my feet. Such a pathetic hand humper for my feet. I'm going to tease you with my feet and mock you for your pathetic addiction for the rest of your life, loser. And you're so fucking addicted you won't be able to stop me. But you don't want to stop me, do you loser? No, you love this. LOL! I'm never going to stop lol!

Category: SOCKS, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION.

Name: Femdom Princessclarissa Schoolgirlsockbullyteaseslosernerd
Size: 750.47 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:09

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_PrincessClarissa SchoolgirlSockBullyTeasesLoserNerd.mp4

Femdom Roleplay Goddess - Hump Me

SITE DESCRIPTION:

Have you been a good boy? Because only good boys deserve a surprise... Your surprise will be me dressed in a tight, sultry lustrous outfit completed with a see through top exposing the shape of my breasts, black shiny pantyhose and patent leather heels. It will be me sitting down, showing off my long legs and dangling my heels. It will be me telling you about what I want. It will be me gently touching you, teasing the tip of your cock as I say HUMP ME over and over again. Hump me... because you need to. Hump my heels. Hump my legs. Hump my body. HUMP ME said softly, HUMP ME whispered calmly in your ear, HUMP ME expressed with lots of encouragement... It's ok. I want it. You want it. HUMP ME!

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:

RG is in heels, pantyhose, leather skirt and black see-through top.
She gives femdom themed dirty talk containing JOE (including a dildo to show you what to do) and goddess worship themes.
Although she is still domme-y the dirty talk is more affirmative than humiliating. Just so you know :)

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

femdom, dirty talk, jerk off encouragement, dildo, goddess worship, sensual domination, hump

Name: Femdom Roleplay Goddess - Hump Me
Size: 432.67 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:52

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Roleplay Goddess - Hump Me.mp4

Femdom Tangent - Tangent&helena Ballcrushers1

Slave is late again for his duties and his Mistresses: Goddess Tangent and Helena Locke are not pleased. He will have to pay for his tardiness with his balls. Through repeated kicks, punches, slaps and knees to slave's balls, the mistresses try to train their slave about timeliness and proper behavior, and just simply being present, when their owners require it's services.

He thanks his owners for the training. Let's see if the training holds.

Category: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, CBT, BDSM, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.

Name: Femdom Tangent - Tangent&helena Ballcrushers1
Size: 603.56 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:37

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Tangent - Tangent&Helena BallCrushers1.mp4