~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Young Goddess Kim (Too Hot To Handle JOI (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Boot Fetish, Shiny Fetish, High Heels
Description: Kneel before Me and present your cock and balls to Me as My toys to play with! you have been edging all day for Me without release. But before you have My permission to cum, you have to follow My instructions. you'll need a gag, clothespins and some lube... No not the average kind - you'll be using IcyHot as lube! (May be substituted with Deep Heat, Toothpaste, Tiger Balm or even hot sauce). Now that you have it all in front of you, the fun begins. I take you under My complete control and instruct you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock and squeeze your balls. My toys. Feel yourself getting harder, so aroused feeling My control. My dominant beauty teasing you, seducing you, commanding you to torment your hard cock and aching balls for My pleasure! Permission to cum granted, if you follow My instructions.
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Size: 486 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 23 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Lana Roy (17.09.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Stockings, Gloves, Foot Licking, Boot Licking
Description: Lana' Roy femdom game
Models: Lana Roy

Size: 959 MB
Duration: 16 min 4 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels
Description: Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.
Models: Kat

Size: 999 MB
Duration: 11 min 53 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Sophie Monroe - You're Sophie Monroe's Sissy Slt For Life

Genre: Femdom POV, Solo, JOI, Masturbation, Big Tits, Chastity Play, Squirting, Vibrator, BBW
Description: Look at you! Dressed just as your Goddess Sophie Monroe requested. Just some minor adjustments, mainly that unsightly bulge. Luckily your Goddess has just the thing to lock up that little clit. She teases you with her luscious tits and then instructs you on how to please her. She runs her hands along her ripe beauty and then allows you to masturbate with her. Keep up and show your Goddess you can be her perfect sissy Slt.
Models: Sophie Monroe

Size: 964 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 26 min 16 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips) (20.08.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Footjob, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Spitting, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Boot Licking
Description: Seductive-looking Mistress Julia strikes a few poses with her trusty whip before her sub shows up. The guy sniffs and licks her pussy before switching his attention to his goddess' ass. That's how he greets her EVERY time! Anyway, we then see some facesitting and foot worship. Today Julia decides to reward him with a footjob.
Models: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Size: 628 MB
Duration: 20 min 50 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings
Description: Mistress Maya keeps her slave's cock locked up for one reason alone...it's useless! His asshole is the only thing that is needed for her amusement as she whips out her big, fat cock and slides it deep in his hole. Mistress Maya's goal is to finally make her slave gape today from fully stretching his ass out. She doesn't care how much he balls up into the fetal position as she will keep fucking him senseless until he is a gaping Slt for her dick.
Models: Maya Kendrick

Size: 1.08 GiB
Duration: 15 min 18 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator
Description: Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 868 MB
Duration: 11 min 57 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Charlotte Sins - Only Speak When Spoken To

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask
Description: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal Slt! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!
Models: Charlotte Sins

Size: 547 MB
Duration: 14 min 44 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Naomi Swann - Punished Sissy Ass

Genre: Femdom, Spanking, Chastity, Stockings, Sissy
Description: Mistress Naomi's vacation rental has come with its very own sissy maid for her personal use. Within the first day of her vacation the sissy has already failed at bringing lunch at the proper time. He needs to be taught a severe lesson that will leave his ass a beautiful shade of purple as Miss Naomi breaks out her implements. He will be crying for a 2nd chance to prove his worth by the time she is done marking up his sissy ass.
Models: Naomi Swann

Size: 968 MB
Duration: 13 min 20 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Kenzie Buzz (aka Natali Ruby) (07.08.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Anal, Anal Creampie, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, Handjob
Description: Busty Mistress Kenzie Buzz loves cuckolding her good-looking partner. See her making him wipe the floor and preparing it for hot action. First, she's making him lick her pussy to make it all wet and juicy for another lover. Then she makes him watch this guy bang her tight muff and even places him right under her pussy after being creampied.
Models: Kenzie Buzz (aka Natali Ruby)

Size: 2.41 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 33 min 17 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc - Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingering
Description: Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!
Models: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc

Size: 891 MB
Duration: 15 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Demi Sutra - The Gimp Project

Genre: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, BDSM, FaceSitting, Ejaculation, Smothering, Bondage, Ebony, Footjob, Body Bag
Description: He is totally restrained, immobile, my perfectly still gimp. I tease him mercilessly with no safe words as I crawl over his restrained body, teasing his cock until he begs for relief. I take him to the edge over and over making him beg for a mercy orgasm. -Mistress Demi
Models: Demi Sutra

Size: 1.12 GiB
Duration: 15 min 46 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - Mistress Tatjana Returned! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain
Description: After a couple of years, Mistress Tatjana returned to show us her fantastic and exceptional talent! In spite of the few year break, her talent and technique has not changed. Simply perfect! There is a fire in her eyes that everyone will notice! Tatjana is a great charismatic domina and enjoys both physical and spiritual torment. She knows no mercy, she is interested only in her own pleasure! This time she takes care of her favorite servant who volunteered for a hard spanking as soon as he heard Tatjana became active again. Of course, Tatjana didn't spared the slave at all, she beat her slave's ass until she enjoyed doing it, and she broke several canes on the bottom of the slave, and at the very end she used a 14mm (half inch) thick rattan cane on the slave which almost made the slave to cry. This made Tatjana very happy, because her goal was to make the slave cry . This is the message of Ms Tatjana to all her fans:
Hi everybody,
I am glad to be here again. I can't tell you how happy I am now. I missed the feeling, the cruelness and the whole BDSM environment so much. I look forward to punish my naughty slaves as hard as I can. I hope you will enjoy my new clips. I love you guys. Big kisses, and hugs.
Models: Mistress Tatjana

Size: 803 MB
Duration: 10 min 8 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings
Description: Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 857 MB
Duration: 11 min 51 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain
Description: Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but forcefully, she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.
Models: Mistress Tatjana

Size: 521 MB
Duration: 8 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Lola B. (aka Bena Rose, Beau Rose)

Genre: Femdom, Anal, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking, Chastity
Description: Gorgeous dominatrix orders her slave to kiss those feet as she rings up her bull. The guy shows up and she blows him while her cuck is only allowed to sniff her ass. Once she starts riding that alpha cock, the cuck is allowed to lick her pussy. After a nice round of anal, the girl lets him eat her gaped ass. He cleans up the bull's cumshot too.
Models: Lola B. (aka Bena Rose, Beau Rose)

Size: 582 MB
Duration: 22 min 9 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Lora Love (aka Jay Moon)

Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking
Description: Inked-up beauty Lora is going to entertain her middle-aged sugar daddy by turning him into a cuck. She invites her bull over to their place and blows the lanky dude right off the bat. Lora rides the slave's face before getting fucked on all fours right in front of his stupid mug. Once the bull cums all over her belly, she makes the sub lick it all off.
Models: Lora Love (aka Jay Moon)

Size: 558 MB
Duration: 17 min 44 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Brandi Mae - Buff Women Do It Better

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Muscle Worship, Muscular Women, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Description: Crawl in here slave and get a glance of this strong, superior amazon body that owns you. I bet just the flex of my biceps gets your cock rock hard and ready to explode. You wish you could just lick and worship every inch of my muscles but all you can do is watch. I want to tease you and make you squirm as you fantasize about an elite muscle Goddess taking complete control of your dick. Now whip out that cock and start stroking while you think about all the nasty things a strong, dominant amazon like myself will do to you! --- Your Goddess Brandi Mae
Models: Brandi Mae

Size: 548 MB
Duration: 8 min 38 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Masha Banks (15.05.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking
Description: Lingerie-clad blonde beauty, Masha, orders her cuck to strip naked. She then spits in his open mouth, just to reassert her dominance. Masha's bull shows up and fucks her pretty face before guiding his cock in her willing pussy. The cuck licks his goddess' love hole at every possible turn, prompting her to give him a reward - he can lick the bull's cum!
Models: Masha Banks

Size: 1.10 GiB
Duration: 15 min 23 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) (12.06.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Cum Eating
Description: Pathetic cuckold licking his mistress' pussy before her sharply-dressed bull shows up at the scene. The cuck is making sure that this pussy is all wet and ready to be bred by a real man. We see some facesitting during throat-fucking, we see the guy lick his goddess' ass and pussy while she bounces on the bull's hard boner. There's also a clean-up!
Models: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

Size: 1.09 GiB
Duration: 20 min 25 s

Download from K2S >