~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Cherry Torn: Be Her Filthy Cuck Slt

Genre: Femdom POV, Solo, JOI, Fingering, Masturbation
Description: Cherry Torn gets off by humiliating you. Stick your finger down your throat and pretend its a cock. Watch Cherry pleasure her pussy while you wish it was you. The more pathetic you sound while begging, the closer she gets to cumming.
Models: Cherry Torn

Size: 821 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 11 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips) (10.07.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Facial, Stockings
Description: Skinny Mistress Julia Love starts by showing her slim body and medium-sized tits with pierced nipples to make him horny. After that, she sits on her sub's face in various positions while he's licking her trimmed pussy. Finally, another guy gets into the action, banging Julia nicely and finishing in her mouth, allowing her to cum swap with her poor sub.
Models: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Size: 1.74 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 23 min 54 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) (23.07.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves
Description: Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.
Models: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

Size: 709 MB
Duration: 11 min 44 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Lola Fae, Tony Orlando - Who's Your Daddy now?

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose
Description: Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor. Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon. When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.
Models: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando

Size: 1 023 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 27 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Ginger Jones (02.04.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking
Description: Perfect mistress in red makes him worship her feet and suck on her heels before getting real freaky with it. Within minutes, we see her strip naked, enjoy low-key facesitting, and even torture the slave's pathetic cock by way of stomping on it lightly. At the end, all that's left to do for this slave is greedily suck on his mistress' toes.
Models: Ginger Jones

Size: 832 MB
Duration: 21 min 25 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Brianna Rose - Worship Brianna

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Description: Come closer slave and take a long look at every part of me as you kneel in my presence. I bet your cock is already twitching just thinking about all the nasty things you would love me to do to you. Look at how soft and smooth my feet are as you imagine them wrapped around your dripping cock wanting to explode. Now take your hands off your dick as I don't want you to cum to soon. You will be a good boy for me and show just how devoted and obedient you can truly be for your Mistress. I want to watch you edge in my presence as you are going to work hard for that orgasm to please me. Now put your hand back on that cock and start stroking as you stare at these big, beautiful tits wishing you could suck on them. You know you are completely weak for every part of me but that is exactly what I love about you. I love that you would do anything to please me especially giving me ownership of the one thing you love the most..your cock! It is mine and only mine and I will tell you exactly what I want you to do with it. Don't stop stroking for me slave as the fun has only just begun...
Models: Brianna Rose

Size: 762 MB
Duration: 10 min 31 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Alina Lopez - AnalGasms

Genre: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Anal Play, BDSM, Ejaculation
Description: Mistress Alina is slowly taking every last ounce of manhood away from her boy-toy without him even realizing it. He used to be such a tough, strong alpha man but now he is on his back like a beauty for his Mistress to do anything she pleases. Mistress Alina is about to show him the wonderful world of prostate orgasms but with a catch. What he doesn't realize is this is now the only way he will be allowed to orgasm going forward. If there isn't a great big, cock filling his ass up then he won't be allowed to cum. He is no longer a man but just a sissy beauty who needs his holes filled for a release. After Mistress Alina is done milking his Sltty hole he will be ruined forever. No going back to boring old handjobs for her beta beauty.
Models: Alina Lopez

Size: 1.05 GiB
Duration: 14 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Chanel Preston - Chanel's Closet Cuckold

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
Description: What are you doing looking at me?!? Look to the ground! You only look at me when I say you may look at me. If you are going to be my cuckold Slt you will need to learn exactly what it means to be mine. My cucks are kept in the closet where you can watch me get fucked by big dicks and not your teeeny tiny one. I am going to tie you up, tie your legs, tie your arms but I am going to leave one hand free just enough where you can jerk your tiny little dick. You must be extra quiet because if I hear even one breath you are going to get pulled right out of the closet and made to suck his big, fat dick. This is what you wanted right?!? Good! Now get in that closet where a cuckold beauty like your belongs as you listen to how a real man pleases my pussy... xoxo Your Mistress
Models: Chanel Preston

Size: 782 MB
Duration: 10 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Bella Daniels (20.12.2019)

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Feet, Foot Licking
Description: Feeling generous, mistress Bella lets her slave worship that pussy of hers. The brunette beauty is wearing a leopard print dress with no panties on. She just spreads her legs and lets the cuck munch on that superior beauty. The fit bombshell then rides his face and enjoys facesitting in various exciting positions. In the end, we see her strip naked and cum.
Models: Bella Daniels

Size: 407 MB
Duration: 13 min 32 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Diana Grace - Boot Groveling beauty

Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings
Description: If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling beauty who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this beauty belongs and exactly where he will be kept.
Models: Diana Grace

Size: 936 MB
Duration: 12 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) (31.07.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Gloves, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings
Description: Cruel mistress in sexy boots torments and humiliates her leashed slave by making him worship her trendy footwear. After that, she nearly snaps his neck with her deadly/sexy legs. There's also passionate cunnilingus, smoldering facesitting, and a healthy dose of femdom-style ass worship that is guaranteed to get you all horny and waiting for more.
Models: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

Size: 1.09 GiB
Duration: 18 min 35 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Lora Love (aka Jay Moon) (03.07.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Smothering, Pussy Worship
Description: Inked mistress Lora welcomes you by teasing the camera in her see-through nightie. Her slave shows up and she orders him to start licking. The lucky sub gets to worship that bald pussy in various exciting positions while Lora moans loudly. She doesn't even bother to take off her barely-there garb for him, she knows that he does NOT deserve it.
Models: Lora Love (aka Jay Moon)

Size: 358 MB
Duration: 11 min 54 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Young Goddess Kim - Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels
Description: A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray beauty is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Size: 758 MB
Duration: 14 min 14 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Priscilla Page (13.03.2020)

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings
Description: Priscilla's toy-boy for today is a poor skinny guy in a leather collar. She starts by playing with ropes while also making him lick her ass. She continues by wrapping his cock and balls around with the rope and pushing it, while's licking her pussy. It all ends with stunning pussy licking action, while she's lying on the leather sofa and enjoying her time with the sub.
Models: Priscilla Page

Size: 542 MB
Duration: 18 min 0 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Emma Hix - Mean beauty Boss 2 (2021)

Genre: FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE
Description: Jack's secretary went behind his back to his boss and told him that Jack is worthless. He promoted her and now she is Jack's new boss! She makes him wear a collar and leash to the office, and makes him work in a cage. To add to the humiliation, she makes him tell her how worthless he is. His new job...
Models: Emma Hix

Size: 2.33 GiB
Duration: 40 min 56 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Kendra James - Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Genre: Femdom, Boot Licking, Chastity, Spanking, CBT, Ballbusting, Latex
Description: Mistress Kendra James is a strict disciplinarian, if he ever wants to be unlocked from his cage he better obey her every order. She instructs him to tongue polish her patent leather boots while he is doing as instructed she begins to beat his balls with a crop for her own amusement. Mistress Kendra laughs as he squirms in pain. She doesn't let him stop licking until her boots are perfectly clean.
Models: Kendra James

Size: 915 MB
Duration: 12 min 38 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Alexandra Snow - Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step Son (2013)

Year: 2013
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Sissy, Chastity
Description: Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Size: 574 MB
Duration: 12 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy (2021)

Genre: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateur
Description: Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess.
Models: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess

Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 48 min 6 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Charlotte Sins - Her Little Fuck Toy

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Mask
Description: This thief chose the wrong house to rob. Charlotte Sins caught him in the act. She deals out the punishment swiftly and mercilessly. He thinks he is off the hook after a deep fucking, but Charlotte hasn't finished teaching him a lesson, and maybe she never will...
Models: Charlotte Sins

Size: 1.14 GiB
Duration: 19 min 50 s

Download from K2S >