~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Kayla Jane Danger - The First Step

Description: First Step
You've taken the first step , seeking counseling to address your Cissues' with sex and relationships. Sex doesn't do it for you, and you aren't able to maintain relationships, or erections, you know there is something different about you but you've been trying to be like everyone else for so long you've denied yourself the ability to explore your sexuality, you've deprived yourself of learning what you truly desirebut I can quickly see exactly what it is you need, so it's time for some exposure counseling to bring your kink to the surface once you admit it our future sessions will be the most fulfilling of your life!

Format: mp4
Size: 275.82 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:11

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Kayla Jane Danger - The First Step.mp4

Footfetish Kayla Jane Danger - The Second Step

Description: Second Step
Its time for your second session, you've admitted your deep desire for female feet and now you've imprinted on mine.. my perfect shapely feet. So it's time for a little training, some more exposure counseling, putting your desires in the backseat and letting me take the wheel of developing your kink. I instruct you to slowly and carefully worship my perfect feet, take a lifetime of frustration and put it into action, soaking up every moment, lapping up the experience, savoring the flavor. There's no sex in your future, just a life of pleasure at my feet.

Size: 317.26 MB
Duration: 00:14:26

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Kayla Jane Danger - The Second Step.mp4

Footfetish Kayla Jane Danger - The Third Step

Description: Third Step
Time to experience the depth of pleasure you've been searching for your whole life. If you've done your homework, you should be ready and raring to go, hopefully you've gotten the excitement out of your system and you can stroke to my instructions its the only way to cultivate your kink properly, and you'll do anything for these feet, you're so grateful for the lessons they've taught you, for the freedom they've given you, to finally express yourself, feed your desire for feet, and feel the full spectrum of pleasure that has evaded your grasp your entire life until now!

Size: 251.29 MB
Duration: 00:12:18

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Kayla Jane Danger - The Third Step.mp4