~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Goddess Ally Etana - Foot Slave Blackmail Fantasy

Description: "You didn't really think that you were going to get out of serving as my little foot slave, did you? Clearly you seem to have forgotten all of the sensitive information that I have on you. Wouldn't want that to get released... would you?"

Genre : Foot Fetish POV

Format: mp4
Size: 389.29 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:06

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Goddess Ally Etana - Foot Slave Blackmail Fantasy.mp4

Footfetish Mistress Enola Fetish - Oily Footjob Joi

Description: "Today I�m making one of your dreams come true: I�ll let you cum for me! You�ll see my gorgeous feet being oiled up, and move just like the would wrapped around your cock! I�ll also be controlling your jerking off, giving you instructions on how to play with yourself, where to focus on, how hard or slow you can jerk, and even when you must stop... In the end I�ll even give you a countdown! I know you�ll just watch this clip over and over again until you learn to cum on command !"

Tags: Foot Fetish JOI, jerk.off.instruction, point.of.view, foot.domination, barefoot, toes, painted.toenails, oiled.feet

Size: 569.33 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Mistress Enola Fetish - Oily Footjob JOI.mp4

Footfetishkayla Jane Danger - Tax Season

Description: Its time to collect taxes on your addiction to my feet. You know how triggered you are when it�s sandal season, every pair of feet you see on display remind you of me, and you can�t help but be drown back to me to lay at tribute at my iconic feet, the feet that elevate and inspire your own fetish fantasies, the feet you can�t get enough of. Your mind is so weak and easily reprogrammed for my purpose, and now it�s time to be trained to pay up this tax season

Size: 192.02 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

FootfetishKayla Jane Danger - Tax Season.mp4