Gorgeous Angels with Charming Body and Juicy Pussy | Solo

Let me Show you Humpin

Cast: Ria Rodriguez
Video language: English

Ria remains lying on her front with her legs wide open giving you a great view up her ass while she rubs her pussy and humps her ass up and down. You really cannot help but admire the huge yet firm and athletic mounds of her ass cheeks throughout this masturbation scene. There's some really good pussy spreading at the end with two hands wrapped around from behind to pry her vagina open.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 410.6 MB

Download Let me Show you Humpin

A Case of Pink Ice

Cast: Gina Devine

Now sitting on a small chair Gina uses a pink popsicle shaped dildo for her sex toy. There is no gushing of juices here but she is quite passionate bringing the action to a quivering climax. The last three minutes features some very nice pussy spreading with four fingers prying her vagina wide open.

Duration: 10:36

File size: 616.3 MB

Download A Case of Pink Ice

Lorena Bob it

Cast: Lorena Garcia

Lorena uses a big black vibrating dildo while sitting and lying on the table. It produces a pretty decent little stream of pussy juice right off the bat. She spends quite a bit of time squatting in a crab walk position while fucking herself. Her performance in this scene could be considered much better than expected for a normally softcore only model.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download Lorena Bob it

Shes off her Rocker

Cast: Cassidy Banks

This is a quick and all inclusive strip tease and masturbation scene on the porch of a colonial style cottage. She has no panties on underneath her skirt offering up some revealing up skirt shots and instant pussy and ass views. She uses the same toy once again though the orgasm is not as obvious as in the previous clip. The best bits of this scene are the close up bend over and up skirt views that just show off her bare undercarriage.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps

File size: 479.5 MB

Download Shes off her Rocker

Cum on a Long Buzz Trip

Cast: Eve Evans

Eve lies back on the chair with her legs wide open exposing her pussy and ass beautifully through this masturbation video. She spends most of the time with her ass hanging slightly off the edge of the chair allowing for all the pretty bits to dangle in your face with maximum exposure and viewing access. It takes her quite a long time to reach a climax and yet it hardly becomes boring as the view is really very pretty throughout.

Duration: 9:39

File size: 561.0 MB

Download Cum on a Long Buzz Trip

Goes Buzzed Ah's

Cast: Goldie

Goldie uses a heavy duty vibrator on her pussy to bring on an orgasm. Her position squatting on the floor leaning back against the couch reveals a lot of ass to ogle while she works up to the climax. The orgasm itself is maybe not so obvious but she clearly gets into it with lots of quivering and moaning.

Duration: 5:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8141kbps

File size: 306.3 MB

Download Goes Buzzed Ah's

Moody Feet - minute double penetration video

Release Year: 2020

MoodyFeet spreads her legs on her chair and starts by using her dildo on her tight asshole. She then switches to using two dildos, one in her tight, wet pussy, and another in her cute brown asshole. She gets her dildo nice and creamy, cleaning it off with her mouth before going back to town on her pussy and ass. She does this for about ten minutes before creaming all over her dildo, ending the video by cleaning it off with her mouth.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4488kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 340.9 MB

Download Moody Feet - minute double penetration video

Pixie Faye Clean Dream

Cast: Pixie Faye
Genres: solo, hairy, tattoo, masturbation

Pixie Faye Age: 24 Astrological Sign: Cancer Likes: Reading and baking Job: Office Admin Sexiest Thing Ever Done: My lover picked me up while giving me oral and I came while sitting on their shoulders! Naughtiest Thing Ever Done: I masturbated in the staff bathrooms on my lunch break Favorite Part: My Freckles Why Your Favorite?: They are cute, fun and summery Biggest Fantasy: To have sex in a hot tub, it was steamy and sensual! First Sexual Experience: It was with a casual lover who taught me the ropes Last Sexual Experience: With a lover who really knows what he is doing and we had great rough sex

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Pixie Faye Clean Dream

Cum For Me

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Morgan Lee instructs you to jerk your dick while she shows off her hot latex clad body. She orders you to get hard as she teases you, first playing with her nipples, then making you stare at her hot ass. But Morgan knows what you really want as she rubs her pussy through her panties, then takes them off, letting you look right at her gorgeous pussy. Morgan then begins rubbing herself, asking how much you wish you could be tasting her, your face buried deep in her pussy. Now that your cock is rock hard, Morgan orders you to keep jerking to the thought of licking her gorgeous pussy. But when you do cum, Morgan has a nasty surprise for you - she wants to see you lick up every last drop of it, and she will show you just how she wants you to do it

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Cum For Me

The Stinky Pinky

Cast: Lina Mercury
Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoor

The scene ends with a little finger dabble up her butt while she lies on her side with the butt thrust out in your face. It looks somewhat like things are not as clean as it could have been. There's a slight hint of funk for the kinkier butt fans out there.

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 246.6 MB

Download The Stinky Pinky

Yummy Aaliyah Plays With A Cute Dildo

Cast: Aaliyah
Genres: Brunette, Tattoo, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo, Orgasm

Yummy ebony babe Aaliyah Hadid doesn't go anywhere without being ready for oral sex. She's always dressed to catch, although never for long, because she knows that showing off her big tits and equally big ass will give you a rise. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.2 MB

Download Yummy Aaliyah Plays With A Cute Dildo

College Dame In Plastic Panties

Just a college girl reading a book by the fire but cannot seem to concentrate. She is a horny dame that just cannot stop masturbating while thinking about bad things. She has visions of warped, sicko things that make her vagina itch and her stomach turn, even her butthole feels good. She is captivated by the many perverts out there that beg her attention by constantly sending her these blurred pictures of penises and perversity, a lot of things that she was told were dirty and bad. So, it isn't easy for her to read that boring book. The feeling is strong and the mood compels her to just give them a peak, just a little tease by showing off her sexy lust in her nice transparent plastic panties. This is for the perverts that constantly message her. She just cannot wait to hear back from them to tell her how naughty she is. Maybe one day she can be take and used like in the pictures.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6822kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 447.2 MB

Download College Dame In Plastic Panties

Total Girl Next Door Pt.3

Cast: Blaire Ivory
Genres: Masturbation, SexToys, Food Stuffing, Naked Posing, Pussy Stretching, Fingering

I tried to go to college at that point, but I had never had to study before. I had no idea how to study for tests, actually spend time doing schoolwork, actually focus on classes, anything. So basically, my grades started to fall to a new all-time low. It was probably November of that semester that I decided to stop trying and game on my computer all day. Needless to say, I withdrew and went home at the end of the semester. My parents weren't exactly thrilled. Actually, my step man didn't speak to me for a few months

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11843kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 747.9 MB

Download Total Girl Next Door Pt.3

Malunaa mfc - A Kitty Tale

Once upon A Time, there was a little kitten who lost her tail. Her tail made her very very horny. Once she found her tail she couldn't help but to pet her pussy til she came.She starts with a striptease, then inserts her tailplug finishing it off by cumming from rubbing her pussy.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10270kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 785.6 MB

Download Malunaa mfc - A Kitty Tale

LydiaLove - Let Cum

it's pretty and black and shows off my curves so well. i tease you a bit with my tits and ass and then i pull out my favorite toy and use it in my lingerie until i cum. my eyes roll back in pleasure and after i have an amazing orgasm i want you to cum for me. i encourage you to cum and tell you how badly i want it. come play with me turning you on turns me on, don't forget to leave a review.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19509kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 939.8 MB

Download LydiaLove - Let Cum

LydiaLove - Outdoor Cabana Cum

after relaxing at a public pool all day i got super horny so i walked over to a cabana where nobody was at and began playing with myself. i had to be quiet and hold in my moans the best that i could so nobody would see me laying there playing with myself. i used my hand to give myself an amazing orgasm and then quickly got my clothes back on. i can't believe i got away with it! turning you on turns me on! dont forget to leave a review. message me after leaving a 5 star review for a free nude

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 742.1 MB

Download LydiaLove - Outdoor Cabana Cum

LydiaLove - Date Night Surprise

girlfriend experience- i had so much fun on our date and i've been trying to think of a way to repay you.. i want you to sit back and watch me play with myself until i cum and moan for you. i knew you'd love this surprise! turning you on turns me on, dont forget to leave a review! the dress from the video is for sale in my store items btw!

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17963kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

Download LydiaLove - Date Night Surprise

Abused for Her Pleasure

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation, Stockings

You know what makes Mistress Alina's pussy wet?!? Watching you devote your entire body to only her as you abuse yourself for her pleasure. Now be a good boy and grab a piece of string as you are going to obey your Mistress's every command and abuse your cock and balls if you ever want to cum again. The more you obey and suffer for your Mistress the more turned out she will become. Isn't pleasing your Mistress the most important thing in your life? Of course it is slave...

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11271kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

Download Abused for Her Pleasure

Petite Nymphet - Body Shaking Orgasm

Look at the way a sheer bra highlights the tiny titties that Petite Nymphet brings to the table! This little sweetheart is always smiling as she gets naked and lets her hands roam her tight bod. From tits to twat, she's always locked and loaded to give herself a big climax.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8274kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

Download Petite Nymphet - Body Shaking Orgasm

Sexy Anal Masturbation

Cast: La Sirena aka Antonella La Sirena, LaSirena69
Genres: Anal, Solo, Latina, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Orgasm, Toy, Dildo, Butt Plug

Watching sultry Latina La Sirena roll around the PervCity bed is enough to make you break a sweat. But watching her big ass ripple and spotting that anal plug hiding up her asshole under her sexy black panties will make your big dick shoot to the stars. This stunning Venezuelan slut knows you love her big tits, so she pops them from her lacy bra and licks her pierced nipple. Teasingly, she strips nude and turns into doggy style, feeling her gorgeous booty and sliding her fingers through her slit. Finally, the dirty-talking brunette turns onto her back, slips the anal plug in and out of her sphincter, and masturbates her hairy pussy until shivering breathlessly to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11773kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Sexy Anal Masturbation