Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Bound Thing Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Bound Thing Claire Adams

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny bitch with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy and hot ass plus horny blonde with big boobs, with beautoful body and her assistant with small cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with hot breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6914kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD 1080p

Timid Tits

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Audrey Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls? We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense Bdsm experience.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Timid Tits

StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ Rough Sex

The infamous sybian fucking machine is prepped at once. Of course, Marina will be bound to it with leather wrist and ankle cuffs as a dildo-on-a-stick in shoved in her mouth for an endless deepthroat blowjob.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Kay Kardia, London River high

Release Year: 2021

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there.
Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia, London River high

India Summer

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ball Gag, Bed Frame, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Flogging, Garters, Lesbian, Lesbian Hogtied, Long Hair, MILF, Neck Rope, Orgasm, Ripped Stockings, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag, Stockin

India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.
London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to wat.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download India Summer

Staked Out

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Spring is here and what better way is there to celebrate it than some outdoor bondage! Starting out this lovely stream by presenting down in the dirt with her ass nicely in the air our obedient creature shows off her beautiful naked body, then when Dart_Tech arrives on the scene she lays on her back in the dirt as he cuffs her spread eagle to four metal stakes driven into the dirt. Now bound and displayed nicely in the spread eagle position, a helpless Greyhound lays helpless in the cold dirt and struggles in her bondage, then Dart_Tech eventually returns but instead of freeing our little creature he tosses a bucket full of dirt on her and walks away leaving her to suffer through her bondage!

Duration: 40:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1323kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

Download Staked Out

KC Session 653

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 41:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 767.4 MB

Download KC Session 653

Pretty Kinsley Anne First Time Experiences Bondage & Humiliation

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kinsley Anne

Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.
She likes it when OT handles her roughly. The bondage excites her, but the treatment she receives is definitely worth her trip. She's tightly bound and helpless and she's being handled by a madman. He exposes her perfect round ass and checks her for wetness.
OT asked what she wanted to try. Like any newbie Kinsley requested suspension and a fucking machine. She gets both in spades. Multiple induced orgasms are a sure bet for Kinsley. There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Pretty Kinsley Anne First Time Experiences Bondage & Humiliation

Useless

Cast: Kate Kenzi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator,

Kate Kenzi learns how useless she really is.
Here at Insex we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.
Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. Ot ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to Ot so he gags her immediately.
At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. Ot removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end Ot finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time Ot is finishe.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Useless

Up Part 1 , Katie Kush , Bdsm orgasm

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.

Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.

He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Up Part 1 , Katie Kush , Bdsm orgasm

Wenona Strapped

Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.

Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Wenona Strapped

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I hav.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Begging - Poppy James

Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Begging, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Caning, Celebrator, Dental Gag, Dildo, Double Penetration, Drool, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Fucking, Head Cage, High Heels, Hitachi, Lactat

It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants. As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want. She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands. Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is.

Duration: 56:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Begging - Poppy James

Hardcore Domination For Nasty Slave

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She's cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 56:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3303kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hardcore Domination For Nasty Slave

The Prostitute - Misty

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 46:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 491.9 MB

Download The Prostitute - Misty

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails Abigail Dupree Master

Master James had been hard at work for the past week building and preparing an extra special set with new devices for a slave who was being sent to Him by another Master who wasn't so well equipped for this next phase of tests. Master James was to test her endurance and ultimately, her pain tolerance and strenth of mind in a fear induced environment.
Unfortunately, she fell ill the night before and had to reschedule.
slave abigail knew immediately what fates were standing squarely at her feet...rising like the scape of a tetterwort. She felt a certain air of impudence coming from her Masters direction..." W⁄we will still shoot, suit up my slave... I'm waiting".

Duration: 58:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails Abigail Dupree Master

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Natalie Brooks Manipulating Her

While looking up at me with those big brown eyes, Natalie asked me for direction...I told her to just be herself...I dont need anything else from her...She's been here before and knows my plan to bind and use her for my enjoyment...The bondage is tight, at times, back breaking and very strict...Her pussy begins to swell from the pleasure she gets from the vibrator and I focus my efforts...manipulating pleasure into displeasure brings me pleasure...

Duration: 53:33
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2966kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Natalie Brooks Manipulating Her