Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Dominate treatment for Audrey Holiday

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Audrey Holiday
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny
Video language: English

Audrey is back for more treatment at the hands of Dr. Mercies and the huge-cocked Orderly Grind. Previously, we blindfolded and gagged her, because she likes sensory deprivation. But now, Dr. Mercies tells her she has to use her own mind to take away her senses. She will submit so fully to him, he says, that she will only see, hear, touch, and taste his pleasure. Of course, his pleasure involves lots of rude face fucking, ass fucking, ass to mouth, slapping, and degradation. Poor Audrey gets her tits smacked too and has to condition herself to feeling only Dr. Mercies' pleasure when that happens. Then he feeds her a big, thick patient sperm meal and asks Orderly Grind to gag her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7239kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Dominate treatment for Audrey Holiday

Sexy Sub'S DP Punishment - Part 1

Cast: Cherry Kiss & Francys Belle
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, MILF, Toy, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgas

Francys Belle and Cherry Kiss make a perfect partnership in this Euro Girls on Girls tale of a naughty vixen who needs to be punished.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy Sub'S DP Punishment - Part 1

Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fuc.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Jenna Ivory

My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rod, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and en.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 720.6 MB

Download Jenna Ivory

The Wrecking Ball - Cora Moth

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.
A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora's amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball - Cora Moth

The Whore Store - Lyla Kennedy

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lyla Kennedy
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral

One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Whore Store - Lyla Kennedy

Stocked and Fucked Part 2 Featuring Dia Zerva

Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

Download Stocked and Fucked Part 2 Featuring Dia Zerva

Bondage Harp - Harper Madi

Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared.
An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling.
The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bondage Harp - Harper Madi

Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible.
Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy.
Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne

Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig. There is more to this than just looking pretty and making a pouty face at the camera.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured Alisha Adams

Abigail Dupree

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Bamboozled

Cast: Bambi Belle, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Snow

Bambi Belle gets what's coming to her.
Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.
Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got.
Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bamboozled

Corporal punishment - Charlotte Sartre

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Corporal punishment - Charlotte Sartre

Extreme Torture Part 12

Release Year: 2021

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Caged for Pleasure

This brunette thought she was free, but she was soon disabused by that notion. Her oppressor entered stealthily, showing her the collar she would soon wear, and wasted no time stripping her of her clothes and dignity. She subjected herself to his torment as he tweaked her sensitive nipples with his pliers and handcuffed her. His caning was ferocious and merciless, leaving welts all over her supple, reddening flesh, but this vile task master was not yet finished. To show his victim that he was in complete control, he shoved her with effort into her tiny cage, watching as she absorbed her lesson. Even as her master let her out to sprawl bonelessly on the unforgiving floor, she was his to do with as he pleased.

Duration: 53:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download Caged for Pleasure

Bdsm Sex Videos Domestic Pleasures

Release Year: 2010
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Angelina Blue
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, peeing, babes, redhead, one on o

Raunchy redhead Angelina Blue knows she's been a naughty girl. But she doesn't know how bad yet. After burning the last three night's dinners, her love, Anthony, has to get his retribution. He shoves his giant cock deep into her throat and then binds her breasts and straps a mask onto her face and then the domestic discipline begins. Watch these hardcore scenes unfold right here!

Duration: 56:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Domestic Pleasures

Tess Dagger

Cast: StressTess'd
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture,

Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.
The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.
The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.
Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.

Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Tess Dagger

Fanny

Cast: Fanny
Genres: Gang Bangers, Legal Teen, BlowJobs, Facial, BDSM, Fetish, Amateurs, Hardcore, All Sex

Master TSM shows us one of his new subject, a young blonde 18 years who already has a staggering sex life Master TSM tells us in the video. A beautiful little blonde girl of good family whose Master TSM began sex education and it offers on a plate, as a vulgar bitch she must become our fans!
Fanny is a submissive girl who likes to be dominated, she proves that by getting a buttplug in her ass and being led in a leach by her master. She is introduced to a number of men who is eager to put their dicks inside her. Fanny gives the guys blow jobs and then gets fucked while sucking some more cock. In the end she gets cumshots all over her face.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1400kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

Download Fanny

Darling Red Hot: Prologue

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Well, we're not going to disappoint her, or more importantly, our viewers who are here to see their ideas on how best to make her scream come to life and play out live on their screens.

Duration: 50:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Darling Red Hot: Prologue

Dakota Marr - Stress & Fear

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Stockings, Clothespins, Suspension, Electrical Play

There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do. Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced. Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Dakota Marr - Stress & Fear