Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Greta's Confessions

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

IR Dee - Bondage Pig Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain.
It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face.
Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR Dee - Bondage Pig Part 2

Kayleigh Nichole

Even though he scared me, I wanted to serve my new Master. He promised he'd make me the best sex slave with his effective training. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: my neck and wrists collared to a post, my ass poked out for him easy access. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse cock like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. He expects plenty of spit. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made .

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2818kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 672.6 MB

Download Kayleigh Nichole

Begged and Denied - 720p

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.
As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.
Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Begged and Denied - 720p

IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2

Release Year: 2020

Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the Ix days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Release Year: 2017

Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.
When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instead, and locks her ankles to the floor in metal shackles. For the moment it just seems like he wants to do something a little kinkier than what she had planned, but it soon becomes clear that he has a little more in mind than that as he pushes Eden onto her back and locks her down by her neck as well. Her mouth is going to get some fucking, alright, but it's going to be on O.T.'s terms.
He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, a.

Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

Willpower - Rose Quartz

It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at INSEX are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another.
Rose Quartz has what it takes. She lets herself become helpless, being bound for over forty minutes straight while all manner of mean things are done to her.
She submits to a devious predicament. She has to hold a heavy bucket straight out from her body. If she drops it she must submit to a very painful punishment.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Willpower - Rose Quartz

Struggle bondage - Victoria Voxxx

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Victoria Voxxx is as kinky as they come. She gags herself with a giant red ballgag. OT ties her up and she waits patiently to be completely immobilized. With her elbows nearly touching she's secured to the ring above her. Then she's left to struggle in her bondage.
Her leather shirt is opened to reveal her pierced nipples. When they are twisted 360 degrees Victoria squeals beautifully. OT pulls her panties aside and plays with her wet little cunt. Then he puts nipple clamps on and hangs weights from them. Victoria moans in approval.
OT plays Victoria's body like a well tuned instrument. Whipping, choking, vibrating, and more. She takes it all and loves it. Victoria was made for this stuff. Finally She's pushed around the stage in a suspension by a pogo in her pussy. She screams in pleasure.

Duration: 37:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Struggle bondage - Victoria Voxxx

Hardcore Humiliation For Sexy Slave Devilynne

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.
O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her someth.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hardcore Humiliation For Sexy Slave Devilynne

Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling

Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling

Intotheattic - Naomi 2011-10-06

Release Year: 2011
Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Naomi
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough sex, Humilation, Gag, Aquarium, Glasses

Naomi found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when JR hears a weak knock at the back door of his house. When he opens the door he finds Naomi there inquiring as to whether this is the location of the bible study class. Of course it isnstitut, but he invites her in anyway telling her that it certainly is. She immediately finds herself locked in a clear cage. found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when JR hears a weak knock at the back door of his house. When he opens the door he finds Naomi there inquiring as to whether this is the location of the bible study class. Of course it isn't, but he invites her in anyway telling her that it certainly is. She immediately finds herself locked in a clear cage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Intotheattic - Naomi 2011-10-06

Crocodile Tears

Release Year: 2015

Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
There is a lot for her to process. Matt has no interest in giving her enough time to process what the hell is going on. It's going to be a complete overload of her senses. Her tits are tied, then caned, while she's drooling through her gag, just after cumming her brains out. Her pussy is split open over a wooden bar, bearing all of her weight down onto her clit. It's all coming at her so fast that she barely has time to scream. And Matt shows no signs of letting up.

Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Crocodile Tears

Una Ugly starts off the show strong with caning and whipping!

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Eden sin and Luna Lovely start the livefeed wrapped up in a warm back to back roll. While customers talk to them and ask questions the girls learn they can roll over each other from one end of the stage to the other. It seems way too fun except for the danger of rolling into the pipes at the ends of the stage.

Duration: 56:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Una Ugly starts off the show strong with caning and whipping!

Jasmin Domination victim

There are so many ways you can bind and fuck a bitch and Frank loves using this knowledge of his. Seeing the frightened faces of the bitches, who is Jasmin this time, and seeing hatred in her eyes... then this hatred changes to thankfulness, but before that happens Jasmin has to go through many humiliating things! The clips on her pussy must have been the most painful for her, but nothing could be comfortable... Check it out, it won't hurt, only for Jasmin!

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jasmin Domination victim

Lyla Storm Squirmy Squirrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lyla Storm Squirmy Squirrel

InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors.

Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi Jack Hammer Elise Graves Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high