Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Jade Jantzen

Perfect body, beautiful face, and a genuine sex freak, Jade Jantzen has it all going on! A truly rare gem in a field of fakes. After a poor audition at Master Bruno's casting couch, Jade finds herself on the business end of Bruno's cock giving him a deepthroat blowjob for all she's worth. You can see it in her eyes, she loves giving head, almost as much as she loves rough sex, rope bondage, BDSM, role playing and other sexual humiliation. Jade has numerous orgasms as she mounts Bruno's cock cowgirl style and rides it like she's taking a spin class, and these are REAL orgasms. Lots of loud moaning between the fucking and spanking and slapping. REAL passion and REAL pain. Jade's tiny shaved pussy gets hammered and fucked until her mascara is running down her face in long, black streaks. For her sins, and they are many, Jade gets a huge ribbon of cum spewed all over her face. Her face is glazed like a donut and her sex slave training is complete!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Jade Jantzen

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Hot girl in black blouse, with big tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl Full HD 1080p

Sheena Rose

My Master ceases to surprise me. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my legs bent, my ponytail and wrists tied to the top of the bed. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I wonder if he treats his other sex slaves the same. It seems like he puts me through his disgrace rougher than the rest. I'm not sure if I can endure his pleasures anymore.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3026kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 792.2 MB

Download Sheena Rose

Rigid Restraints

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Dildo, Spanking, Toys, Vibrator, Pissing

In this sequel to Supple Restraints Luna is bound with only metal. These restraints are harsh and unforgiving. Each position is unyielding. Luna struggles, but there is very little option for her. Each movement is painful and tiring. Bound in this way she is completely at the mercy of her captor. He removes her clothes without any fight from luna. She just lays there as he exposes her. If she could move she probably wouldn't though. It's clear she's enjoying her ordeal. The tight fittings Luna is bound with can be arranged in various ways. Exploring each and what new level of hell each one is is exciting and tormenting for Luna. She has no option to evade when a giant dildo penetrates her from behind.

Duration: 37:40
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 779.8 MB

Download Rigid Restraints

Self - Inflicted Part 3

Blazing hot redhead Kel Bowie has been fucking herself up for our viewing pleasure for a while, but we can't let her have all of the fun. We need to get in on this act if we are going to truly enjoy ourselves, and besides, we know that she can take more punishment than she is willing to show us without some additional encouragement.
It's lunch time for our pet, and we have some pretty heinous options for her to satisfy her hunger with. There is nothing appetizing about what we put down in the dog bowls in front of her, and like any animal she's going to have to just put her face in and eat it up, making a huge mess in the process. We always knew Kel was a dirty girl. This just confirmed it.

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Self - Inflicted Part 3

Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kylie Liddell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Of course even her prize can be used against her. Elise doesn't plan on stopping the pain, humiliation or violations just so Kylie can get off. She is going to have to learn to have orgasms in all sorts of twisted situations if she wants to cum.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.

Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

Download infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

London River high

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

London River has made her decisions. She prefers damn near anything to the experience of being tickled. And so she will have damn near everything.

Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download London River high

Jackie Ohh

Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.
The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.
A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!

Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Jackie Ohh

Earning Stripes Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to b.

Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Earning Stripes Part 1

Piper Perri

Helpless teen Piper Perri was on her way to visit a friend but got off on the wrong bus stop and now she's lost. She's panicking. She's been walking for hours. Fortunately, a white van approaches and the driver stops to see if she needs help. She begs him for a ride, telling him she'll do anything. He agrees to help and she gets in. They talk for awhile, but he eventually gets right down to business. If she wants a ride, she better be willing to have some fun. He can tell she's a curious slut, especially when he pulls out his huge dick. She takes a hold and he surprises her with handcuffs. It seems to excite her. Let's see if she likes what he has planned for her. He throws her over his shoulder and brings her to an abandoned parking garage where the scene is elevated into bondage, suspension, more domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session.

Duration: 49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Piper Perri

Alice - Bound to Test Pt.3

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

With nose hooks in her nose Alice looks like a cute little piggy. Her incredible flexibility is taken advantage of as we test just how wide she can spread her legs. It's time for Alice to drool. We get as much fluids out of her as we can and then she works to get even more out.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Alice - Bound to Test Pt.3

April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download April Rain Half and Half

Gabriella's First Time

Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and it's easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella's First Time

Sabrina Banks

Engine issues out in the middle of nowhere and no cellphone reception is a predicament to be in. It's right out of horror movie. Well, that's the position helpless teen Sabrina Banks is in. This hot babe with a cute ass knows nothing about cars and she can't get a signal. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get to a tow company. Her hero seems like a great guy but he wants something she might not have thought of. He handcuffs Sabrina to the wheel. He wants a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Sabrina earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Sabrina said she would do anything for a ride.

Duration: 40:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7944kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sabrina Banks

Freya French Boiler Room Pet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. .

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Freya French Boiler Room Pet

Barracks Bunny - 720p

Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

We could make a million puns about how Mandy Muse has inspired us, but she is hot enough that the action will speak for itself. Jack Hammer is definitely going to have some fun with her.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6772kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Barracks Bunny - 720p

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

Halle Von

Halle Von is in town on vacation with her boyfriend. Things turn south when they get into an argument in the car and he kicks her out. He leaves her lost in the middle of nowhere. This helpless teen finds an old bridge to stand under for shade, hoping someone drives by. Her luck seems to change when a white van pulls up to her. The driver wants to help and Halle is will to do anything for a ride to a bus stop. She gets in the van and they drive off. She soon learns that the ride is free, especially since she's will to do anything. He grabs her by the hair and gets his payment, pulling his dick out for a deepthroat blowjob. The fun doesn't stop there. He pulls her out and throws her into the back for rough sex and deep pussy penetration. He eventually ties her up and brings her to his dungeon for more bondage, domination, BDSM and tormenting sex toys.

Duration: 47:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7905kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Halle Von

Tricia Oaks - Signals

Tricia Oaks is no stranger to pain. She has spent enough time with Pd to know how this is going to happen. He is going to tie her up so that she is completely helpless. When she gets wet from that, he will know. The pain is just as erotic. There is no hiding it from him; when he takes advantage of her she loves it and cannot stop her body from responding. She can scream until her voice is gone, but her wet pussy will keep giving her away.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Tricia Oaks - Signals