Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole

Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tuggi.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

Download IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne

Sasha Heart Over the Edge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sasha Heart Over the Edge

Tough Girl - HD 720p

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She's an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There's nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tough Girl - HD 720p

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked - Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full BDSM experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.
First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in he.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked - Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Reorientation Day

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Tatoo

It's been so long since Sarah offered herself up. I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away. Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and force her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock. I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides. When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.

Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Reorientation Day

Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.Horny and desperate to cum, she's willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes.

Duration: 47:41
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Endza

It is almost time to be done with our little bondage monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

More Painal, Please

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF

Delirious's asshole was already ruined from her previous session. The slightest penetration was painful for her. Which meant, of course, lots of amusement for Dr. Mercies. While this scene does not have a lot of hard pounding, it has all the authentic painal you could desire. Plus, lots of punishment with the spanking machine while delirious gags on cock and licks ass. This is a down-to-Earth, no-frills, authentic anal domination session. Enjoy.

Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More Painal, Please

Arielle Aquinas

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.
As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.
Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Arielle Aquinas

Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD

Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

She has no love for the kinds of fake sadists that promise to push her limits but always play it safe. All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most amazing bdsm experience of her life. We're helping her live the dream.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me

Zoey Laine (In Your Laine

Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She's here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly.
Tied into a ball Zoey rolls around. She gets herself stuck on her side. Her panties are removed to expose her perfectly pink pussy and sweet little asshole.
With her arms behind her and tied up to the ring above her she's up on her tippy toes. Seems an easy enough position, but it can be made much worse.
The hogtie is strict enough that Zoey is struggling. Then she has to suck dick. That makes the whole thing more difficult.
Finally it's time for Zoey to have a bit of fun. With her sexy butt exposed perfectly she's brought to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Zoey Laine (In Your Laine

Bent Back Bitch - Darling, Penny Barber

Darling and Penny have met each other before. They have a bit of history, in fact, and Darling has wanted to take another shot at her ever since. Our members have plenty of questions for them while we're getting them into bondage.
Penny will spend some time in the cage while we have fun with Darling. Tickle torture, nipple clamps, pussy flogging. It's a lot of suffering for this early in the day. Maybe we should pace ourselves so we don't wear her out to fast? Or maybe not... after all, we still have a spare.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.0 MB

Download Bent Back Bitch - Darling, Penny Barber

Rebecca Vanguard - Ass Cream Sundae Reward

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: All Sex, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Eating food from ass, Face fucking, Facial, His ass to her mouth, Nasty cum play, Rimjobs, smacking, Caning

After 2 days of trial and use at the Assylum, Rebecca earned a reward from Dr. Mercies: an Ass Cream Sundae. Prior to the Sundae, Dr. Mercies had her eat out of his ass using an especially filthy, degrading technique designed specifically for her. This was accompanied by some brutal caning that had her crying into his ass. Then, once she finished her appetizer, he filled her ass with the sundae ingredients, made her squeeze them out, and then fed her the concoction while she orgasmed. We're pretty sure she enjoyed this. Rebecca is a very sick and twisted girl. We find her very fun.

Duration: 55:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3972kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rebecca Vanguard - Ass Cream Sundae Reward

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Earning Stripes Part 1

Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.

Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Earning Stripes Part 1