Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HardTied Rain Degrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Drifting back to sleep, Rain DeGrey knows what is waiting for her in her dreams. What she can't figure out is why. That book... it was so bad. But something about it has gotten inside of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HardTied Rain Degrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Bondage, domination and hogtie for two sexy bitches HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Two beautiful models in blue blouses, with hot asses, with very sexy boobs and with sexy bodies plus man in black jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. He spanks their. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirlw with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie for two sexy bitches HD 1080p

Dee Williams

Studio: DeeWilliamsXXX
Genres: All Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Tattoo, Sex Machine, Big Ass, Big Tits

Dee Williams a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Dee Williams

Birthday Wishes Damage Me

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

You know the one. "Hate me. Damage me. Defile me." All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most taxing bdsm experience of her entire life. Is it too much for a girl to dream?

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Birthday Wishes Damage Me

So Inclined

Our model for the day, Mimosa, was given an absolutely wonderful gift, her beautiful ass. And she is going to shake that beautiful ass today for your entertainment. To start the show, O.T. demands that Mimosa strip for us and she does not disappoint. She slowly removes her fancy dress as she rolls her body and swings her hips and grinds up against a slanted metal pole. This all becomes much more impressive when you consider the fact that she is attached to that pole by a metal collar around her neck.

Duration: 44:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download So Inclined

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

The House Call

I enjoy spanking both men and women. I am not a switch although I have tried it. My true calling and what comes so natural to me is being on top. Not only do I love old fashioned bare bottom over the knee spanking, but I also enjoy medical role-play with , rectal exams, temperature taking and strap-on. I only got off once in session but I often masturbate afterwards.

Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 847.8 MB

Download The House Call

Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her ecstasy with a quiet, almost resigned grace.
And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum-drunk faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.
Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT star.

Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Pull

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body.

Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Pull

Kristine Andrews

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Bondage Fairy

Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself.
A kneeling suspension turns into a suspension with her feet behind her head. Either way she gets vibrated till she's cumming over and over and over again.

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage Fairy

Escape Artist

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Stephie Staar is one of those rope bottoms who can't help trying to get herself out. She's a self-proclaimed escape artist. Last time on Infernal Restraints she managed to undo some of her bondage. This time OT is not going to let that happen.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Escape Artist

Franken Pussy - Part 1

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part of a RealT.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Franken Pussy - Part 1

HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied

Release Year: 2015
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half.

Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

Brooke Report - HD 720p

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Brooke is a tall sexy skinny lady. The kind of girl you see around town and just want to strip her naked and tie her up so she can't get away. It's perfect because she'd like it. She also happens to be a kinky little slut. The more she's tied, the more she's turned on.
Once her clothes come off you can see that lithe little body squirm in the bondage. Her tender pussy is exposed. The lust in her eyes as she watches OT tie her up is palatable. Her legs are spread and she's suspended. The excitement drips right out of her.
Tying Brooke up makes her drip. Beating her like she stole something makes her swoon. It's a wonderful experience to behold. OT pulls out some of his hardest implements and really gets Brooke going. When he finally makes her cum she makes the biggest puddle of her life.

Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Brooke Report - HD 720p

HT - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - A State Of Grace

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.
Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.
It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms .

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - A State Of Grace