Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Classy - 720p

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Stockings
Video language: English

Ashley Lane has so many questions that she needs answered, but this naive, young, sexy piece of ass is about to learn that the best explanation is experience. O.T. isn't the type to waste a ton of time chattering with the girls he gets his hands on. He wants to use them, not date them, and if they have any questions like, "What are you about to do to me," then they will all be answered in due time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Classy - 720p

A Willing Pet

Cast: Mugur & Laurah
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se

Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A Willing Pet

Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Emma Haize

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys

Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Emma Haize

HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

The room Cherie DeVille is in is full of tools but none of them are within her reach. If they were maybe she would stand a opportunity at acquiring away from the chain that keeps her neck vigorously joined to the ceiling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

HardTied Mandy Muse Barracks Bunny

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

We could make a million puns about how Mandy Muse has inspired us, but she is hot enough that the action will speak for itself. Jack Hammer is definitely going to have some fun with her.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6772kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HardTied Mandy Muse Barracks Bunny

Rebecca Vanguard

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her.

Duration: 55:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rebecca Vanguard

Bitch In A Bag - 720p

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bonda.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bitch In A Bag - 720p

TG - A Pushing Daisy - Elise Graves, Daisy Ducati

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - A Pushing Daisy - Elise Graves, Daisy Ducati

Sierra Cirque - Creep Suck

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings. The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask. The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours. For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sierra Cirque - Creep Suck

Dolcett Delight

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dolcett Delight

Kay Kardia London River

Cast: Kay Kardia London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into bdsm that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Skylar Snow's The Limit

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps

Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape. Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt. Finally OT ties up her huge tits. Once they are nice and purple he puts some nice tight nipple clamps on her nips. Finally he attaches her toes to her nipple clamps so that she's pushed down which tightens her neck rope. The slight breath.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Skylar Snow's The Limit

Elizabeth Thorn All Grown Up, Part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Elizabeth Thorn All Grown Up, Part 2

Franken-Pussy: Part 1

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore

It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Franken-Pussy: Part 1

London River Sweaty Pig Part 2

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download London River Sweaty Pig Part 2

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain - Lydia Black

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Face sitting, Painal, Piss games, Pissing

On Lydia's first day at the Assylum, she earned her own unique mold. Now, on her second day, she has to prove she deserves it. This requires her to steadily inhabit her mold while Dr. Mercies brutally uses her for his sadistic and twisted pleasaure. Rough anal sex, tongue punishment, ass to mouth, rimming, and piss drinking are all part of the challenge. Lydia also gets a harsh tongue beating and must then endure a rough face fucking with her sore tongue. This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist. Enjoy.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain - Lydia Black