Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Nyssa Nevers & Nadia White

Cast: Nyssa Nevers, Nadia White, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Sybian

Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White are such nasty little ladies. Each with giant tits and wet aching cunts. They are just Matt's type. Nadia's tits are so huge they make the perfect target for the single tail. She moans as Matt makes stripes across her body. Then he attaches a crotch rope from Nadia's pussy to Nyssa's feet. Every little movement Nyssa makes Nadia feels between her legs.
It's time for Nadia's torment. Matt doesn't take it easy on her at all. With her tits tied so tightly they almost pop Matt puts nipple clamps on and canes her and vibrates her.
Both girls are tied to sybians and Matt is going to make them cum... too much. The breath play is going to help. Struggling to breathe while being made to cum produces the best orgasms. Nyssa and Nadia can't help screaming while cumming like crazy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers & Nadia White

Mugur & Laurah - A Willing Pet

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mugur & Laurah
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
Video language: English

Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mugur & Laurah - A Willing Pet

Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee - Saw

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Sweaty Pig Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

London River is a fucked up pig. A sex up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.

Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sweaty Pig Part 1

Jeze Belle Subspace

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Jeze Belle Subspace

Cindy Lou

Release Year: 2021

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so Ot immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to Ot now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. Ot is going to savor it.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Cindy Lou

IR - A Creep Charnel - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.

I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcin.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download IR - A Creep Charnel - Sierra Cirque

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Veruca James

Release Year: 2021

These beautiful girls are tied up, fiendishly horny and ready to satisfy their dark desires. Watch get properly dominated with a variety of kinky sex acts. Its time for sweet submission, because hes in charge!

Duration: 47:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.5 MB

Download Veruca James

HardTied Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

Layla Price and Nurse Holl - Anal Rodeo

Cast: Layla Price and Nurse Holl
Genres: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation

Layla Price and Nurse Holl really like to spice up anal sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9057kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Layla Price and Nurse Holl - Anal Rodeo

The Rookie Mistress

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Lesby, Toy

Who would have thought that Nikky Thorne turned to be a Mistress herself? Estelle didn't for sure and only found out when instead of meeting with Mandy or Katy, she faced with the inexperienced but gifted Nikky. Of course Nikky was eager to focus all of her cruelty into her prey and Estelle soon got into a serious distress between Mistress Thorne hands.

Duration: 35:32

Download The Rookie Mistress

Gina D. - Cradle Of Pain

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex

This place is the cradle of pain, the nest of humiliation, the lair of mean intentions. This is Master Zenza's home and her latest prey, Gina will learn what does it mean to be broken and used. Zenza has all the tools to put Gina in every distress or pleasure he wants, and the Master won't hold back anything to control the girl's senses.

Duration: 38:28

Download Gina D. - Cradle Of Pain

Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal

We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive.

Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2

Boiler Room Pet

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Boiler Room Pet

Insatiable Ass Part 3

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

For the final part of our feed, Ashley Lane is going to face all of her worst fears. She told us when we started that she didn't have much experience with foot torture, so we are going to give her a crash course. Locked in position in a metal rig, Ashley is going to endure endless caning, followed by rubber bands being snapped on her feet. We are going to keep going until we make this bitch cry, and then carry on some more.The other thing Ashley mentioned at the beginning of our feed was that she was the most afraid of the Sybian, the most powerful vibrator ever invented. So naturally she's going to get to take a ride on that. We sit her down on top of the Sybian, tie her in place, and start flogging every inch of skin not covered by the huge toy.

Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Insatiable Ass Part 3

London River - Unhappily Married Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

London River was the nagging wife. She made Ot miserable, but he took his revenge. After he made her feel his pain he put her to sleep. One she wakes he explains his plan.
The life London knew is over. Her new life is about to begin. It will be a far cry from what she's used to. While she was asleep he altered her body. Her hair is now platinum blond. She's sporting new giant tits.
Now that her body has been perfected Ot is going to train London to be the perfect wife. His methods might seem a bit harsh, but he's nothing if not determined. One thing is for sure. London will never be the same again.

Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download London River - Unhappily Married Part 2

Tough Love Part 3 Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Rain DeGrey has some more tough love for Nikki Darling. The bulb at the end of the ass hook is massive. There's no way it could slide easily into Nikki's tight ass hole. But Rain doesn't care if it goes in easy, it is going in. She forces it pass the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to Nikki's back door and Nikki lets out a little squeak of distress in response. The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Tough Love Part 3 Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree

Quarantine Dreams

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Leah was already brutally dominated 3 times in a row. And now, for her last day with him during their lockdown together, Dr. Mercies put her up to an even more intense challenge.

Duration: 59:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4507kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Quarantine Dreams