Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Nicole Love Bound 4on1 Piss 0%pussy DAP Anal - Full HD 1080p

Once in missionary, he vehemently drives his donkey dick into her, with impassioned zeal, as she moans, and cries out, in decadent exultation, while frantically jerking off her pleasure pole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11761kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Nicole Love Bound 4on1 Piss 0%pussy DAP Anal - Full HD 1080p

Pas De Deux - Penny Lay, London River

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.
London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.
Peny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pas De Deux - Penny Lay, London River

Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.In most shoots a girl has a bit of time to relax between scenes, but not this time. With a live show the action is completely non-stop. It means Kay, and the decoration London, are going to be going through intense positions, humiliation, and corporal punishment, back to back. There will be no breaks until one of them does. And this is just part 1 of the fun.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cunty Part 1

Hard & Tight

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter.
The next position is Hard! She has to stand bent over with her wrists tied behind her knees. Then she's hit hard with OT's fists. When he's satisfied her pale cheeks are red enough he fucks her hard with his fingers.
She's tied down hard and tight in the final position. Her cunt and asshole are so exposed and they are a beautiful shade of pink. So ripe for a hard pounding from some heavy steel.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard & Tight

Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

A real professional who offered herself completely. Tyler Scot's first shoot at Insex: we sensed her quiet determination from the start. An inspiring situation that afforded us a wide range of applications: chair tied, tongue clamped, ball gaged, ring gaged, breath control, suspended chair, pole, bagged, watered, hair to nipples, nose hooked, frog hung,labia clamped, ass hooked, canned.

Format: avi
Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1731kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.6 MB

Download Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

Olivia Fawn The Temp

Cast: Olivia Fawn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

She asks him about emails. She asks him about packages. She never seems to knock when she enters his office. And he doesn't have all day to try to teach her the basic lessons that she needs to learn. Pain, however, is a powerful teacher.

Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Olivia Fawn The Temp

Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We've put Sierra through a lot so far, but our job isn't quite done yet. She's still in for a shock with what we've got in store for her. We spread her legs and attach some electrodes to her pussy to make her squirm around for your entertainment. Then when that isn't enough we take out the cattle prod and make her really move.Sierra's already got a few marks on her ass from the fun we've been having with her but we think she needs some more. We tie her up to a chair and really let her have it. She's going to become very well acquainted with canes of all shapes and sizes. Then, just to be nice, maybe we'll help her come to get rid of that tension she's been building up.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Sierra Cirque

Extreme Torture Vol 12

Studio: Extreme Torture
Cast: Angel, Master Andrew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Vol 12

Bait and Switch

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Simone Sonay Milf Tears

HardTied Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore

Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on..

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Leggy star bound 4 ways for teasing you

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Leggy blonde Star Nine knows how much you like to see her dressed in a skimpy crop top and a super short demin mini skirts with over the knees boots. She's already been teasing you so much with her long legs and sultry sexy eyes. Star into her room holding rope and a ball gag and says how she just can't wait any longer for you to get here and tie her up so she's going out to find someone. The next thing you know beautiful Star is tied and wiggling on her bed seducing you and you with her charm. She holds out a ballgag and begs you to strap it in her mouth. Star squirms on the bed in pure pleasure begging and pleading for more. Instead of waiting for you, she gave herself in the hands of an unknown stranger and this just angered you. You hire Jim Hunter and me to take care of Star and teach the sexpot a lesson in holding out for you. We capture Star in her loft wearing skin tight jeans and a shiney top. Jim quickly ropes up Star's wrists behind her back and we shove a rag in.

Duration: 31:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download Leggy star bound 4 ways for teasing you

Cunty Part 2

Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the stomach.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cunty Part 2

The Bliss of Bondage

Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bondage can be done in a myriad of ways. It can be extremely tight, it can be elaborate, it can be done to contort the body in uncomfortable and even painful ways. For Brooke there is a certain bliss in the predicament of bondage. She's pulled up and down.
She's pulled from side to side. Her leg is pulled up exposing her sensitive cunt. There's bliss in how vulnerable she is in this position. The vibrator takes her to a deeper state of bliss.
The bliss of agony is irresistible. Brooke is suspended. At first she has a box, but it's kicked out from under her and she swings freely.

Duration: 37:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Bliss of Bondage

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

RealTimeBondage Sweaty Pig Part 2

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

We're going to let London River out. We're not going to let her Go, but some fresh air and hard work in the yard never hurt anyone. Live shows are about doing something unexpected, and when we started broadcasting this one, even we weren't thinking about taking it outdoors.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Sweaty Pig Part 2

Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Release Year: 2021

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and Atogm anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

The Pear Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

It keeps Hazel blacked out in an echo chamber again, there is something beautiful about that. Even better, this time she is wearing an iron yoke that keeps her hands up out of the way and her tits nicely displayed.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

Download The Pear Hazel Hypnotic

Open Wide

I mean I have thought about it everyday for years and years. I use to hide under the covers with magazines masturbating to the personals. It wasn't until I was 26 I actually gave a spanking to someone who wanted it & I should say deserved it. I still offer private sessions to a select few, but now most of my time is taken up producing videos and taking care of my customers and my website.

Duration: 59:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 900.1 MB

Download Open Wide