Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Emily Addison & House of Gord - Boundcon

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Emily Addison & House of Gord finally together in this video shot at Boundcon in Munich, Germany! Gord puts Emily in a gorgeous mesh catsuit. She puts on her shiny ballet boots and he laces her into a tight corset. She walks to her device and kneels on it. He has already attached electro pads to her ass cheeks. He straps her legs, froggy style, and slips her arms into a leather armbinder.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:02
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

Download Emily Addison & House of Gord - Boundcon

Transporter

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Torture, Outdoor, Whipping, Ring Gag, Water, Vibrator

Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Transporter

London River - Helena UnLocked

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Helena Locke, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today. London starts by spanking and whipping Helena. She then turns her over so she can play with her feet. She gives her feet and ass a hot wax treatment and removes the wax with a flogger. London doesn't want Helena to get dehydrated though, so she puts her in a barrel and uses a funnel to make Helena water until London is satisfied. After that, London decides to test Helena's throat with some severe face fucking. Once London has used Helena's mouth to her satisfaction, she uses a vibrator to rip intense orgasms from Helena. By the end, Helena is a beautiful, panting, hazy-eyed mess.

Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download London River - Helena UnLocked

Doctors abusement part 2

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available on DVD. (Warning: do not try this stuff at home. Kara is a real masochist, not to mention unusually fit, and Dr. Mercies is a professional.)

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

Download Doctors abusement part 2

InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 (Insex - Remastered)

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 (Insex - Remastered)

HT - The Bondage Barbie - Jack Hammer and Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.
But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it d.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HT - The Bondage Barbie - Jack Hammer and Courtney Taylor

Jaden - I Am A Bondage Slut

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Anal, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Zapper, Torture, Suspension

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download Jaden - I Am A Bondage Slut

Blabber Mouth Part 2

Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while she is force-fed a dildo. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for.Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms she has.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 2

HardTied Alexa Nova

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: Belt Bondage, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Butt, Big Dick

After being left standing tied up in a cold dank room for what feels like forever, Alexa Nova is starting to get impatient. She wriggles, trying to find a more comfortable position, and calls out for O.T. to come back.

Duration: 56:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Alexa Nova

Discipline In Russia Volume 34

The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Cummie's Anal Cloning

Cummie's assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can't take anymore. Dr. Mercies is impressed with Cummie's submission and decides he wants to keep her around after she leaves. That means she has to reproduce. He pours egg into her ass and mouth holes, then fertilizes the egg with a couple dozen loads of his frozen cum. Then she gives birth to kittens out of her face and anus.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

Download Cummie's Anal Cloning

Lupus Pictures - Room 34

The film tells the story of a girls' school closed. More precisely, we observe a day in the life of occupants of the room number 34.
On the morning checking under the bed of one of the girls found out the trash.

Format: avi
Duration: 35:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1466kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Anal choketoy

Alexa is a genuine submissive pervert who likes to feel her neck being squeezed and to be deprived of oxygen. So Dr. Mercies fucked her ass hard while yanking on her collar, and he pried open her jaw with dental floss to shove his cock into her face. He also blocked her breathing by tying her own foot into her mouth and stuffing her face with ass-dipped toys.

Duration: 40:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps

File size: 861.5 MB

Download Anal choketoy

Restraint

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amari Anne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Restraint

Filth Mouth Part 2

In part 2 of her dirty talk fiesta, Dollie is turned into a human vacuum cleaner, so that she can replenish the dirt in her mouth. This scene has extreme ass to mouth, cum swapping, anal cream pie eating, and more.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6520kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Filth Mouth Part 2

HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In The Bag

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying t.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In The Bag

I Am She Who Submits

You've never seen anything like this, folks. We tapped deep into Ava's submissive brain to remake her as our perfect whore. We started from the very beginning, giving her an entirely new whore language. Then we went hard and deep, with intense mental domination, physical degradation, anal sex, ass to mouth, rimming, watersports, and much, much more. Ava is the real deal, and dominating girls like her is what we live for at the Assylum. Nothing in this session is acted, scripted, or rehearsed. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

Download I Am She Who Submits

Endza Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Calstar - House Of Frazier Part 7 - Home Late

Studio: Calstar
Genres: Bdsm

She must wait for Bob to return. But of course, when he does return, things aren't going to get much better. In fact, maybe the bathroom wasn't so bad after all!

Duration: 56:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 857.0 MB

Download Calstar - House Of Frazier Part 7 - Home Late

What She Needs - Coral Aorta

Everything about what goes on between Coral Aorta and Elise Graves is hot. They are a pair of young, fit models with sexual appetites that never seem sated. How they choose to fill that void is the most interesting part, though.
Coral cannot get worked up unless she is getting worked over. The sensation of being beaten and battered is what makes her pussy wet. Canes, clubs, whips and sticks are all fair game. The only real constant is her need for tight, restricting bondage. The sensation of string digging into her skin is always accompanied by an equal measure of lust.
Elise is almost her polar opposite. She gets her kicks by doling out punishment. There is nothing sexier than a pretty piece of ass struggling while she is and humiliated.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

Download What She Needs - Coral Aorta