Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

The Rim Gym

Kat's tongue is bruised and ruined from her last therapy, but Dr. Mercies decides to put it to more work. Kat craves hard challenges, and the doctor doesn't want to treat her half-way. So he takes her filthy tongue to the rim gym for some extreme rimjob training. She eats Dr. Mercies ass while doing various exercies until the is huffing and puffing and dripping sweat. But the only way she is allowed to catch her breath is by breathing the air from his ass. He throws in some rough gagging and rude facefucking, then feed her a patient sperm meal. She was a good patient who left Dr. Mercies proud.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6206kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Rim Gym

19 year-old ass slave part 1

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part 1.

Duration: 41:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2550kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download 19 year-old ass slave part 1

Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless

Audrey likes sensory deprivation and anal sex. So to treat her, Dr. Mercies took away all her senses and re-educated her body to experience the world through only her ass. Sweet, young Audrey had to see, hear, taste, smell, and breathe ass while getting fucked up the butt by the good doctor. This anal therapy session includes some nasty whipped-cream anal and ass to mouth, with lots of deep ass-eating too. Dr. Mercies made her tongue his ass so deep that her ear rubbed against his ass cheeks. After he came all over her face and in her mouth, he covered her face with chalkboard tape to seal in that nutritious cum and prepare her for her next lesson.

Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2268kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless

Insatiable Ass Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

When we return to Ashley Lane she looks about as broken down as she can get. Her face is covered in smudged makeup from crying, and her whole body is covered in marks and bruises from being lashed at with the whip.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Insatiable Ass Part 2

Hitcher - Cora Moth

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Hitcher - Cora Moth

Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Third Shade

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Every time she falls asleep she slips back into the dreams. First the men came and used her holes, mercilessly. Then one came along and tried to break her body in a different way, with rope bondage and pain.

Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Third Shade

Yhivi Railed

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Yhivi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her whole world is about to be contained between these two metal rails. She is shackled to cold, unyielding iron, and the only relief she will get is whenever O.T. decides he wants to see her in a new position.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Yhivi Railed

Lyla Storm Squirmy Squirrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lyla Storm Squirmy Squirrel

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer..

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Showing Her The Ropes - Kira Noir and Alexis Tae - Full HD 1080p

Your October Treat of the Month Alexis Tae gets some much-needed instruction in bondage from Mistress Kira Noir, who wraps her in pretty pink ropes and teases her body with a riding crop! Kira spanks Alexis till her booty is as pink as the ropes, and Alexis eagerly licks Kira's clit. This firm-but-fair mistress makes Alexis beg for every orgasm as she stimulates the sub's pussy with her fingers, a vibrator, and finally fucks her with a strap-on.

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2887kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Showing Her The Ropes - Kira Noir and Alexis Tae - Full HD 1080p

Transporter

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Transporter

Wasted Youth

Charlotte lives to get fucked in the ass and drink piss. Dr. Mercies decided, once again, to try a severe therapy session to cure her of her perversions. Of course, he knew the treatment would be ineffective, so he mostly just dominated the fuck out of her. This session has hard face slapping, nasty degradation with bodily fluids, deep and prolonged ass eating, very rough anal sex, ass to mouth, and all kinds of physical punishments and humiliation. This is not the kind of recording you will find anywhere else. Charlotte is a heavy submissive masochist, and Dr. Mercies is an intense sadistic dominant. This is them together in his office in an authentic session. This is the maximum extreme.

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 747.6 MB

Download Wasted Youth

Paige Pierce - Fuck-In Closet

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Paige Pierce
Genres: Ass-Eating Antics, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Facial, Foot Licking, Rimjobs, Rough Oral, Spitting, Crying, Face Pain, Face Slapping, Facesitting, Gagging, Mind Fucking, Spanking

Paige has a tough, domme side to her that Master Mercies wanted to break down into submission. So he had her dress up like a tough girl, then fucked her face until her submission came spewing out with her slobber. It's as if her tough side was a closet for her subservience today, and Master Mercies had a lot of fun with the things inside that closet.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9410kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Paige Pierce - Fuck-In Closet

Metal Willie - Olive Glass - 720p

Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Metal Willie - Olive Glass - 720p

Freya French Bondage Kitty

Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Bondage Kitty Freya French needs to learn how to purr. She needs to learn that if she wants to satisfy a man she will have to control her reactions.

Duration: 47:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Freya French Bondage Kitty

London River Sweaty Pig Part 2

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download London River Sweaty Pig Part 2

London River - Piss River: Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind

London, still blinded by her contacts is put into another difficult position. She's put in a box tie and suspended from the ring above her. Her legs are pulled wide apart leaving her tender pussy exposed. In this position London makes the perfect punching bag. OT punches her everywhere, her butt, chest, ass, thighs, pussy, and even her face. The beautiful agony causes such wonderful tears.
Next London needs to have her cunt kicked. She offered it in exchange for being given a reprieve from the bladder control earlier. She's put into an extreme gyno position. Her pussy is even more exposed. OT kicks and punches her pubic mound while London cries and giggles. It's such a sweet torment. The intimacy as foot makes contact with soft pussy flesh. London loves and hates it.

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download London River - Piss River: Part 2

Freya French French Cried

Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

This petite little pixie is into pain and suffering when she is doing it for someone strong enough to make her submit.She needs to prove to Jack that she can be valuable to him.

Duration: 56:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Freya French French Cried

Sasha Horsing Around

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

New sluts are like horses. You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD.

Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

Download Sasha Horsing Around