Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Submissive Transporter - Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Torture, Outdoor, Whipping, Ring Gag, Water, Vibrator
Video language: English

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Submissive Transporter - Hazel Hypnotic

TopGrl Back Into the Fold

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip.

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download TopGrl Back Into the Fold

Rocky Emerson walking with sadists

What is the sum of a Ralph Waldo Emerson essay and two perverted sadists? It's an epic bondage and face-fucking adventure in the canyons of California!
As I described in more detail in the preceding photos post, Rocky Emerson enjoys being outdoors and has long been inspired by Ralph Waldo Emerson's writing about the pleasures of a good walk. So we read his essay together and then took the finest walk we could imagine. Of course, such a walk was made by possible by some demented rope bondage and an assortment of ridiculous and sadistic shenanigans.

Duration: 44:55
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rocky Emerson walking with sadists

Assface

Anal humiliation, degradation, and slobbery machine face fucking are what this case file is all about. Dr. Mercies' took away Audrey's senses as in her previous treatment, then used her mouth and asshole for his pleasure until she was sore. Then he shot a huge load over her face and told her that was the end for her regular face. Her ass would be her new face--her new eyes, ears, nose, and mouth would all be on her ass now. Her ass is all she would have to face the world, because that's all she was good for. It was all for her therapy, of course.

Duration: 37:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2785kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.3 MB

Download Assface

Crash - Katie Kush

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Crash - Katie Kush

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Electra Rayne The Good Sub

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Electra Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.Other subs may have little collars of leather or lace, adorned with little ornaments befitting their station in life.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Electra Rayne The Good Sub

InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille Compromises

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille Compromises

Orgasm Games - Sarah Table

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Orgasm Games

Rip site Orgasm.Games specializing in forced female orgasms. The number of girls' orgasms is tracked during the video in the second-by-second countdown mode. The models are mostly young and "natural" (there are no ladies with silicone breasts here). Happy viewing!

Duration: 59:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Orgasm Games - Sarah Table

Fifty Shades of Nancy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Chained, All Sex

Vicious blonde Nancy is handcuffed and crucified. That is how her master likes to fuck her - obedient and lustful. Their sensual bondage session starts with the kiss during choking. This naughty girl receives the strictest punishment of tongue and nipple pinching, whipping and choking. Being caged and fucked in different poses she gets a release from juicy facial.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Fifty Shades of Nancy

Attachment

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Masturbation, CumEating

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 853.0 MB

Download Attachment

Naomi

Release Year: 2021

Naomi found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when JR hears a weak knock at the back door of his house. When he opens the door he finds Naomi there inquiring as to whether this is the location of the bible study class.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Naomi

Anal Bimbo

Arielle is the cutie from next door who secretly wants to be a bimbo for men. So we bring in Brooklyn, a Realdoll2, and tell Arielle she has to be better than her. Brooklyn follows orders, doesn't talk back, and takes it up the ass anytime without complaint. Can Arielle do better? This case has rough, degrading face-fucking, extreme objectification, a little bit of vaginal sex, a lot of painful anal sex, ass-eating, face slapping, and a huge cumshot from Orderly Sinn all over Arielle's exploited face.

Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.7 MB

Download Anal Bimbo

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally. But after a few minutes it hurts like hell.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3

TG - Slave Angel 09

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Christine Thunder's great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes

Format: avi
Duration: 49:28
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download TG - Slave Angel 09

Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Claire Adams