Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Very beautiful bitches in sexy panties, with big boobs, with hot bodies and with wwet pussies plus man in black clothes. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the bed and on the floor, Big red balls in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirls with naked boobs in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2256kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Lea Lexis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension..

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download Lea Lexis

Punish-Her

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Lotus
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Anal Hook, Anal Play, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Hooded, Pussy Stretching, Suspension

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right. Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante. On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 520.9 MB

Download Punish-Her

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Cage, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Zapper, Caning, Fingering, Pissing

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Winnie's Perils

Cast: Winnie
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, All Sex

Master Jean is on a roll. The girls are flowing in, one after another. His rich clients are paying him astronomical sums to get to play with the girls and torture them for the fun of it. This time it's Winnie who's fallen into Master Jeans trap. She finds herself tied up the basement, just like so many girls before her, not knowing what to expect. She's soon to find out that pain and pleasure are very closely related...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Winnie's Perils

Bound Helpless Heidi

Video virgin alert! This hot thing has never been in bondage on the screen ever before! Watch as Rick Savage ties her to a chair and torments her pussy! And then, just when you thought it couldn't get any better, she's thrown on the bed and he sticks a fun toy into her until she screams with pleasure! Enjoy!

Duration: 52:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 628.2 MB

Download Bound Helpless Heidi

What a Master Likes

When my slave is extra naughty I torment her tits and then give her a good caning session. I greatly enjoy breaking out the tit clamp machine. It really makes my slave squirm. I also like to use my trusty whip all over my slaves naked flesh.

Duration: 55:06
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download What a Master Likes

Double Masochist

This girl has huge tits and they are real! Master Len ties them up very tight, until they turn bright blue. Dezdemona has clamps placed on her nipples, she is whipped and flogged. Next she is given a caning until she cries great big splashy tears. If you like real than this video is for you. Real tits, real welts, and real tears!

Duration: 49:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1492kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

Download Double Masochist

Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Private Files Of Lomp's Diary

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

2 girls caused scandal in the Opera House. The Monk takes it very seriously... We shot this forty-two-minute movie with no interruption. The girls turned striped even after the first ten minutes, at halftime their screams were literally endless. The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie. You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11619kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Private Files Of Lomp's Diary

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Hooded, Cage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Mask

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Every person has a different reaction to being tied up. Some are excited and bubbly, some are nervous, some don't know what to make of it. Abigail has an abundance of feelings about being tied up. It all comes out as the ropes render her helpless. She cries almost instantly.
Abigail is also tiny and flexible. OT ties her in a knot, he ties her in a bow. He slaps her face and tosses her around like a little ball. She struggles and cries, but there's nothing she can do. She's stuck. OT pulls her up in the air with ease. She continues wiggling, but all it does is excite us.
At Ix we have all kinds of clips and clamps. Clover clamps and binder clips are some of the meanest, but OT has found some new ones that are just brutal. The little teeth bite into Abigail's tender nipples while she wails in horror.

Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Interrogation Torture

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Interrogation Torture

Bathroom Bondage: Natalia

In our latest episode of Galaxys Amateur Bondage Series Master Rick Savage pays a visit to the lovely April Taylor star of Galaxys # 207 - Rubber Band Torment and # 218 - Soaped Up Slut. When Rick arrives at Aprils house he finds her bound and naked on the cold outdoor porch. As Rick rescues our chisel-bodied damsel In distress, he decides to comfort the sexy lady with an afternoon of "Bathroom Bondage!" No faucet is left unturned as the Matter gives her painful doses of flogging, spanking, nipple torment, ass punishment and pussy torment! Watch Rick as he brings Aprils bizarre session to a wet bone chilling conclusion!

Duration: 52:58
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Bathroom Bondage: Natalia

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Star Training Day

Star has been making BDSM DVDs for two years but this is the first time she has submitted to Master Len. You will see her in very tight bondage. She is caned until welts appear and she cries. A dragon tail is used on her ample breasts. As a reward to taking it to her limits she gets to orgasm on the sybian sex machine. You will enjoy this beautiful girl totally submitting to master Len.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Star Training Day

MYLF - Erin Everheart & Karma RX - Concept: CuckQueen

Genres: BDSM, Anal, Big Ass, Milf, Strap On, Teen

For those looking to explore the idea of cuckoldry, look no further. Our newest concept, titled "cuckqueen," is all about the age-old fetish of cuckolding. Only this time, the roles have been reversed. In this episode, Marcus London has been seeing Karma RX after his wife, Erin Everheart, cannot please him sexually. His solution is to bring Karma into their marriage and teach Erin how she should be acting. Erin is bound and forced to watch Marcus fuck another woman. Then, it's her turn to see if she's learned anything from the raunchy sexcapade. With a bit of help from Karma, Erin is back to pleasuring her husband as she should.

Duration: 59:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download MYLF - Erin Everheart & Karma RX - Concept: CuckQueen