Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Private Diary Of Lomp

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

The girls really looked broken even after the frist part. What else is about to come? The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised! Extra: left and right camera uncut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11617kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Private Diary Of Lomp

PunishTeens - Makenna Blue

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Legal Teen, Gonzo, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth

Smooth, muscled and tattooed creature of the manor also have pasts that beg for further stories. Slutty office worker with big tits gets her ass punished by big dick cop. Wet pussy and tight japanese milf makes her cum.

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download PunishTeens - Makenna Blue

Cowgirl Cowtest No.1

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowgirl Cowtest No.1

Noise Complaint - Demi Sutra, London River and OT - HD 720p

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set. London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Noise Complaint - Demi Sutra, London River and OT - HD 720p

Whiny Bitch part 2

Lunch time for a live show is always entertaining. Our bitch this time is Elise Graves and for some reason she didn't remember that dogs eat from a bowl on the floor. She seemed particularly distraught at the idea, but even through her tears and objections we made sure that she ate her meal.
We make her choke it down because she needs to have some strength for later. On an empty stomach we have found her service and stamina to both be lacking. Maybe with her healthy meal of canine delicacies she will last a little bit longer.
The face fucking machine makes an appearance, too. The way it works is phenomenal. Strapped to the back of her head, it keeps a perfect rhythm so that Elise can just relax, open up, and keep sucking cock endlessly.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Whiny Bitch part 2

Stinky Panties - Sybil Hawthorne

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Whipping, Hooded

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Stinky Panties - Sybil Hawthorne

To get any work you're going to have to put out and shut up!

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough.
It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf.
OT's got a good thing going. He uses his authority to get the talent in his agency to work with his company. It's not ethical, but it's the only way he can get any. Once he tricks them into bondage he savagely uses them. Skylar is only his latest victim. He beats her tits till they are purple.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download To get any work you're going to have to put out and shut up!

Dominated and fucked - Janny

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

When Janny appears in front of us for the first time, she's just an average pretty girl. When we see her next, she's tied and bare-naked. The rope that pinions her arms behind her also draws back her shoulders, pushing her breasts outward. The perfect position for turture! Now let's take a speculum and stretch her out before Master inserts his full fist into her pussy. Or she wants the pinwheel instead?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dominated and fucked - Janny

The Promotion - HD 720p

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

When 412 got a new job she decided to hang out with Claire Adams and celebrate. She seems surprised when the celebration turns carnal in a matter of minutes. Claire has a plan that involves a bit of humiliation and more than a little pain. 412 is just going to have to come along for the ride.
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Promotion - HD 720p

Genevieve Meets Gigi

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I've been friends with Gigi for a few years, but she's never met my girlfriend Genevieve. Seems Genevieve has watched a lot of Gigi's videos, and is convinced Gigi will tie her up and torment her, so she's afriad to meet her. I sggest that if Gigi were already tied up, Genevieve wouldn't be so afraid, and Gigi agrees. Once she's bound, Genevieve enters, but she's still uneasy. It seems she thinks Gigi still has far too much mobility and could escape, so she insists I bind Gigi even more tightly. Soon, Gigi is bound, gagged, crotch roped and hogtied, and Gen finally seems happy. I'm happy, too, becuase now that the woman is completely helpless, we can tell her the truth: We just wanted to tie her up to make it easier to take her back to our place to become Genevieve's personal plaything! Noww that she understands what's really happening, Gigi begins to fight in earnest, but it's too late for her!.

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Genevieve Meets Gigi

BrutalCastings - Jade Dylan

Genres: Legal Teen, Casting, Rough Sex, Facial, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex

Sometimes you knock a home-run out of the park on your first at bat in the majors, and that's just what Jade Dylan does on our casting couch on her first audition with us.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download BrutalCastings - Jade Dylan

InfernalRestraints - Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is "excited to try something new." Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.

Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole

Sweaty Pig Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

London River is a fucked up pig. A sex up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.

Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Sweaty Pig Part 1

Waterboarding Lita For Fun

In this stream, BrutalMaster puts Lita Lecherous in her place. Poor Lita finds herself bound to a desk and tortured by TENS and having her breasts beat on. BrutalMaster continues to interrogate her about her promiscuous nature humiliating her to tears, but he is not done. She is then subjected to a fantasy of hers that that she shared with him in private. He brings it to live by waterboarding her making her dreams come true, but with the dreams also come the tears.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 914kbps

File size: 294.5 MB

Download Waterboarding Lita For Fun

Painful Interrogation: Yasmine

Our scenario begins in the eerie interrogation room of the infamous Den of Iniquity dingeon in New York. Master Rick Savage is questioning Yasmine, a statueque ebony beauty about a situation he wants resolved and he wants answers now!!!
Master Savage has Yasmine strip down from her white blouse and plaid skirt to nothing but a blue g string as he binds her to a St. Andrews cross. Her curdling screams are muffled by her ball gag as she is subjected to a viious spanking and flogging session. Yasmine's nubile breasts are probed with ice tongs, then metal clamps adorned with weights are painfully attached to her erect nipples.
Stubborn and uncooperative, our victim is tied to an antique dentist's chair as Masrer Savage torments her luscious black ass cheeks with a leather flogger, a wortenberg wheel and hot candle wax. The fun part is that even though Ricks her and commands her to tell the truth she can't speak because her mouth is sealed with duct tape. Will Yasmine confess? Enjoy the .

Duration: 53:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 647.2 MB

Download Painful Interrogation: Yasmine

Classy - 720p

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Stockings

Ashley Lane has so many questions that she needs answered, but this naive, young, sexy piece of ass is about to learn that the best explanation is experience. O.T. isn't the type to waste a ton of time chattering with the girls he gets his hands on. He wants to use them, not date them, and if they have any questions like, "What are you about to do to me," then they will all be answered in due time.

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Classy - 720p

Earning Stripes Part 1

Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to b.

Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Earning Stripes Part 1

His Mark Part 1 - Brooke Johnson

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brooke has such pale skin and long body. She's going to have to receive his mark. While she's waiting a mask is put on her face so she can't see. The viewers ask her questions.
She's quickly stripped and her hands are wrapped with vetwrap. With such a pristine canvas she needs some lines. The singletail takes are and almost instantly bright red lines stripe her body. She squeals. She also smiles. She has to turn to get both sides of her body.
As she sits atop the box she is bound. Leather straps on her ankles and ropes around her wrists. Brooke goes up to the ring by her ankles. The mask still blocks her vision. The vibrator goes to work on her clit and before long she's begging to cum.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download His Mark Part 1 - Brooke Johnson