Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Summer Lovin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Summer Lovin

Amanda's Assailant Returns!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Poor Amanda! Just when she thought the crazy man who tied her up in a closet was out of her life for good, he escapes from prison and returns to the safe house where she has been hiding to exact his revenge! Caught from behind and handgagged, she "mmmmppphs" and struggles as he details his plans for her! She's rooughly dragged into the next room and , then bound with electrical tape, gagged and wrapped up tight in a blanket before being spirited away to the perfect hiding place: Her OLD Apartment!!Taped to a chair and cleave gagged, she tries to free herself, but it's no use. Knocked out yet again, she awakes to find herself stripped to bra, panties and pantyhose and tied spread eagled to the bed! Her captor returns to gag her with a nice red rubber ball that he straps tightly into her mouth as he tells her of his plans: He'll be leaving, but he's inviting a few other escaped cons over to have their way with her! Left alone, the poor girl nearly manages to free herself, but the crazy .

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amanda's Assailant Returns!

Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Hooded, Cage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Mask

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

Hot Tears Elise Graves

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Hot Tears Elise Graves

Piece of Pie

Cast: 314
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with INSEX at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit. 314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her. Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 786.6 MB

Download Piece of Pie

Teen Angeline Red Wants Daddy To Impregnate Her

Cast: Angeline Red
Genres: ll Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tit

19 year old Angeline Red stopped by to see the Face Fucking King. She tells us she's here because she just got her IUD out and wants to get pregnant. I start by showing her body to the camera and slapping her tits. I put my cock all the way down her throat and hold it there. I slap her and put my fingers down her throat and tears are coming down her eyes. I fuck her face more and bend her over the couch and fuck her hard. I switch to POV and have her deepthroat me and put her in a figure 4 and spit in her face. I finger her tight teen fuck hole and put my whole hand in her pussy past the knuckles. I pound her pussy hard again and flip her upside down and fuck her throat. I pick her up in the air and fuck her then have her bend over me on the couch and swallow my cock. I put her in a head lock then fuck her and barely pull out before creampie'ing her pussy. I take her to the bedroom for a 69. I fuck her pussy hard from behind then fuck her face while she's on her knees on the bed. I pu.

Duration: 47:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3029kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Teen Angeline Red Wants Daddy To Impregnate Her

Heat: Nina

Cute little redhead Nina is a true bondage virgin and Master Rick Savage is only too happy to show her the "ropes". From the start our innocent victim demonstrates a submissive nature as she exposes her luscious ass cheeks to a vicious spanking & flogging session. After some very restrictive breast bondage and violent pussy torment the wicked Savage decides to bind the petite Nina to the plumbing. Imagine her shock when someone in the building starts running the hot water. Ouch!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1397kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 585.1 MB

Download Heat: Nina

Discipline in Russia Vol. 20: Terrorists in Russia

Genres: BDSM

This story is based on real facts of tragedy which had place in 2007 in Moscow with family of one magnate from Siberia. His daughter and her friend were kidnapped in day time. Both girls have been brought to apartment in outskirts of Moscow and were forced to undress to the skin in front of terrorist family man and woman and professional sadistic interrogator from Chechnya Republic. Then they both, one by one were subjected to shameful torture-whipping by rod on their naked posteriors until they agree to call father and begged him to send ransom money for their release. Severe beating left a bloody mess on their naked posteriors.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:29
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Discipline in Russia Vol. 20: Terrorists in Russia

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Painful Audition: Madison

Delicate delectable redhead Madison finds out that her fantasies and desires are pulling her towards the world of S&M. She decides to seek a job at The Royal Castle Dungeon in Philadelphia where Master Rick Savage is happy to put her succulent ... Full Descriptionbody (and mind) to the test. Brutal bruising tit torment, excruciating pussy torment, butt-reddening ass punishment are delivered to Madison and at one point we actually see Madison faint from the amount of pain she recieves. Nonetheless, the lady says that she wants to continue. We think she's found herself a new career.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1582kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 737.7 MB

Download Painful Audition: Madison

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirls in black clothes, in black panties, with big boobs, with beautiful bodies and with very hot ass plus big man in blue t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouths. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny models with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2267kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.
Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.
Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1

Demi Sutra, London River 720p

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Demi Sutra, London River 720p

Crotched - Helena Locke

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.
With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.
Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Crotched - Helena Locke

Ivy Addams - Filthy

The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors. Giving the boss a heads up when someone sexy comes knocking is a good way to earn a bonus.

Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ivy Addams - Filthy

HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment.

Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Simone Sonay

Simone Sonay said she loves to be tied down and rough fucked. She thought that she had already lived that dream. She didn't realize that Elise Graves plays that game harder than anyone she had ever met.
She really thought that she was going to come out of this experience standing tall and feeling tough. Elise showed her that on the inside she is just another crybaby. Most people expect to be caned on their ass. Simone is going to feel it on her hands and feet.
The painful clamps on her pussy have her almost hyperventilating while she tries to keep it together. A quick single tailing to her slit has her blubbering almost immediately. Even cumming is used against her. How many humiliating orgasms can she have before she is so raw and ashamed that she just wants to scream for mercy?

Duration: 50:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Simone Sonay

One Happy Master

Watching this slaves tits slowly turn purple is one of my favorite activities. I also really like to whip my slaves body during her tit torment session Usually I will end the breast bondage session by placing a clamp on my slave's clit.
I love clampss. Clamps and clothespins and anything that grips. You know what is good for that purpose? Two things: One is binder clips like you get at the office supply store. The other is chip bag clips like you get at the supermarket (for holding potato chip bags closed after they've been opened but not finished). They're GREAT for clamping subservients' nipples and clits. Try it!

Duration: 58:19
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1515kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 702.0 MB

Download One Happy Master