Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Dakkota Grey - Leggy Blonde Bound

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Lovely, long legged blonde Dakkota Grey is an absolute vision in her skimpy blue satin nighty, but she doesn't look as though she's in a sultry mood. Perhaps she's chilly with so much flesh exposed. Perhaps her feet are sore after all that standing around in those sexy high heels. Most likely, it's the big ball gag that fills her mouth and the tight ropes that keep her lashed to the pole! She still has plenty of movement available to her, squirming, turning and wriggling her fit body all around the pole, giving us several peeks up her nightgown at her pretty panties, but she doesn't appreciate the freedom she has! That changes when she's allowed to sit down on a small wooden stool, her high heels removed and her ankles lashed together. Sure, she's finally off her feet, but soon her feet are off the floor as well as she's progressively bound into a tight seated ball tie, her feet hoisted straight out in fromnt of her while I tickle her soles! Left that way for the rest of the night, sh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:37
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Dakkota Grey - Leggy Blonde Bound

Kinkerella

Kinkerella had a hard life. Her sadistic Master delights in tormenting her. She is made to scrub the floor using her ample breasts. Then when the Emissary of the Prince comes things get even worse. To prove she is a Princess she is put thru all types of terrible tests. She even cries big splashy tears. Then when the plastic spiked heals are inserted into both of her tender openings she finally proves she is a "real princess". You will enjoy the humor and the very real pain and pleasure in Kinkerella.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 431.2 MB

Download Kinkerella

Sharp - 720p

Cast: Luna Rival
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Luna looks sharp in her black formal dress. As the ropes go on she gets more aroused. When OT pulls out his blade to remove her clothes she's positively elated. With her classic damsel in distress ball gag and bondage Luna looks lovely.
She's tied into a small package and hanging precariously from the ring above her. Her glorious ass protrudes making the perfect target for some cane strokes. OT applies a tape gag after filling her mouth with her own damp panties.
Since Luna seemed so excited by the knife earlier OT uses it to rub her clit. He even puts the vibrator against it while it's pressed up against her. She's so excited that she cums hard against the cold steal.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sharp - 720p

Ex-Termination

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to things to them... and for the girls too who need their mouths to be punished. Dr. Mercies got a great release from this session, and Kendra found a certain happy place as well. This one has prolonged, extreme face fucking, rough foot and dildo gagging, deep ass eating, and strict bondage that kept Kendra's head just where Dr. Mercies wanted it.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2223kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ex-Termination

Restraint - Amari Anne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Restraint - Amari Anne

Sybil Hawthorne - Stynki Pannteis

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Whipping, Hooded

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stynki Pannteis

HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half.

Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HardTied London River Fit To Be Tied

Tilt A Girl - Charlotte Sartre

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Clit Suction, Dildo, Hitachi, Hood, Inversion, Leather cuffs, Leather Strap Gag, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Clamps, Shackles, Suction Cups, Vibrator

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Tilt A Girl - Charlotte Sartre

The Sheer Torment of Pleasure

Some places try to claim they have hot breast bondage videos but no one compares to what we have. Take this scene for example. This fiery redhead is tied up, arms above her heard for some breast bondage she's surly not use to. She may have experienced other kinds of BDSM play, but this takes her a bit by surprise. She keeps that mouth shut though and endures it. It's not just bound boobs in this tit bondage, her nipples are also clipped with weights. Her pussy gets the same kind of treatment before she's tormented with a vibrator. Only the good girls get to cum!

Duration: 55:34
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 672.0 MB

Download The Sheer Torment of Pleasure

Test of Torment

A submissive female is tossed into the absolute threshold of pain by her newfound master. First he spanks and paddles her ass until it is nice and red. Then he chains up and torments her throbbing pussy. He bounds her onto a table and tips and toys away at her clit. Finally he straps her n further and breaks out the candles for some hot wax torment.

Duration: 58:56
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Test of Torment

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane be.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Cowgirl - Vol. 1 - Cowtest and PD - HD 720p

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowgirl - Vol. 1 - Cowtest and PD - HD 720p

Submissive Anal Whore Anissa Kate Ran Through in BDSM Thrashing

Release Year: 2021
Genres: big tits, lingerie, 1 on 1, anal, ass to mouth, average ass, black hair

Mr. Karter, a wealthy businessman has hired a submissive anal whore by the name of Anissa Kate for the night. The pair are in Mr. Karter's personal gym when it begins. The mood is set when a dog collar connected to leash is placed around Anissa's neck and her wrists are bound together. Then, Mr. Karter bends her over his couch and starts penetrating her ass with a glass dildo. When Anissa's asshole is sufficiently stretched out, he removes the glass dildo from her ass only to replace it with a dildo machine, which continues running through her ass while Mr. Karter pulls his cock out and shoves it in her mouth. After the dildo machine has thoroughly run through Anissa's ass, it's now ready for Mr. Karter's stiff cock, which he then plunges in and out of before blowing his load in her mouth.

Duration: 41:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11762kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Submissive Anal Whore Anissa Kate Ran Through in BDSM Thrashing

Abandoned

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abandoned

Elektra

Elektra, a real lifeary from philadelphia, confesses that she has a very demanding boss who constantly demeans hisaries, and "barks" orders at them. Her conbfession is- she likes it. Now, with the help of Rick savage she is taking her submissive nature to another ;level. with rope, nipple clamps, a leather paddle, his bare hand and plenty of clothes pins and duct tape appllied to her bald pussy, Master Savage takes thisary on a journey into the realm of bondage and S&M.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

Download Elektra

Choose Your Path Wisely

It can be Heaven when you've got yourself two sluts to fuck with rather than just one. These two are in for a real BDSM treat as well as you! These bitches are tied up back to back. Their breasts are pulled out of their latex and bound. The bright yellow breast bondage tape really keeps those tits tight and in place! But the hottest bondage in this scene is when the chicks are cuffed and chained to one another. One's wrists are strapped to the other's cunt lips - it's one slight movement and you inflict serious pain on the other girl. They better think wisely before they struggle too much during their whipping.

Duration: 56:34
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 677.9 MB

Download Choose Your Path Wisely

IR Decisions Decisions - Lynx

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake.
Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants.
He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.

Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

Download IR Decisions Decisions - Lynx

BBW Bondage

Pretty BBW Christy is in for a BIG surprise. When she goes to her local "fetish supply store", she doesn't know that Master Rick Savage is waiting in ambush. Wicked Rick lures Christy into the dungeon for an afternoon of excruciating "pleasure". ... Full DescriptionJapanese rope bondage, candle waxing, breast flogging, nipple clamps with weights, wooden paddling are all on the menu. And hefty, pretty Christy receives big portions of all of the Master's punishments.

Duration: 59:48
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps

File size: 755.6 MB

Download BBW Bondage